• I would never consider using illegal steriods

Votes: 60 14.9%

• Total voters
Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Please, don’t vote if you have never used or never intend on using pro-hormones/pro-sterioids.Also Canadians don't vote as you are already on the dark side..

This is probably a more appropriate board to post this subject on. I am afraid that I am getting people that have never used pro-hormones or pro-steroids partaking in the poll at bb.com.

The question is simple. Who would switch to the “dark side” if Congress should outlaw pro-hormones/pro-steroids. Anotherwords, would you stick strictly to Creatine, Ribose, ALA, Aminos, Cell-Tech, etc if this legislation were to pass? Or would you consider using Steroids (transdermal, oral or injected)?

For those who have not seen it, here is a link to the text for the bill:

http://forum.bdcnutrition.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
If Ph's are going to be in the same category as AAS, you might as well get the real thing.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Lifeguard on this one.. I mean if you are going to get busted for it.. might as well go BIG and do the real thing. For me the legal part of it was the main reason I have been attracted to PH in the first place

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I KNEW IT!! hehe :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Lifeguard on this one.. I mean if you are going to get busted for it.. might as well go BIG and do the real thing. For me the legal part of it was the main reason I have been attracted to PH in the first place
Yeah, ****...if this legislation passes, I'm gonna pick me up some Fina and Test Suspention and LET THE STAMPEED BEGIN :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL... me and you both Lifeguard.. except I will more than likely pick up some EQ and do me a good beginner's cycle :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans dude...

...maybe I'll add some EQ into my Hypothetical stack of:

week 1-20: Fina 150mg/ed
week 1-20: T Susp. 300mg/ed
week 10-20: EQ 1000mg/eod

Now there's a cycle for ya. hehehaha

clomid, HCG, arimidex, nolvadex? What are those?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah.. now that really looks like one that would cause paint pellet sized nuts...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
That's what Synthol is for :D:D:D:D:D

Sean

Awards
Yes, if I could buy any here, and if my wife would let me. :eek:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
You can get roids here, its called 1-Test :p

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Who voted no?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed that myself Lifeguard... I wonder if they realize that 1-test is really a steriod?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay now I am confused myself.. LOL I hate when I confuse myself

Sean

Awards
Yeah, 1-test is a steroid. Prohormones convert to target hormones through enzymal processes within the body. Steroids are straight hormones.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Okay now I am confused myself.. LOL I hate when I confuse myself

Yeah, dude...

...Imagine what it's like for me...

...i'm a lifeguard with blond hair...:confused: :confused:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I'm already on the dark side.... They are not so legal in Canada already..... So come on over...... Talk to ya

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I'm already on the dark side.... They are not so legal in Canada already..... So come on over...... Talk to ya
Dammit. It tried to add an addendum to the orginal post that Canadians need not apply. However, you can't edit your post after 5 minutes. Curt, can you change this? Two days to allow for changes would be cool. :cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, dude...

...Imagine what it's like for me...

...i'm a lifeguard with blond hair...:confused: :confused:
LOL.. funny I have noticed that the blondie in the world seem to be smart than average :D I used to be blonde myself.. till it started turning red. What I was trying to say, was that technically 1-test is a steriod according to what I have been reading the reason that it is not put with the other gear is because of a change in one of the chemical groups attached off the main carbon chain.. Chemo help me on the chem part.. please

DaddyR

Awards
I was planning on switching to the dark side after this next cycle anyway, just to see how they compare. Actually have two specific "dark side" cycles I want to try out. Added to this next cycle, that may take me much of the way through next year.

gadzid

Awards
Dammit. It tried to add an addendum to the orginal post that Canadians need not apply. However, you can't edit your post after 5 minutes. Curt, can you change this? Two days to allow for changes would be cool. :cool:

It will still affect us, cause it will be harder to order from the states. Right now we just call 1fazt or any other supplier and we get it. If the bill passes, that won't be an option. It will be black market . So if that's the case, move over AS, here I come. If I'm going to go thru all that risky sh*t, it won't be for just PH's.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Do the darts DaddyR, we're with ya.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I don't know who changed my orignal post, but I like it :p

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Probably curt

but thats just me :cool:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of a cycle in the fall anyway, but the answer is absolutely yes! If hey were made illegal tomorrow I would immediately head to the dark side, do not pass go, do not collect $200. :D

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by gadzid
It will still affect us, cause it will be harder to order from the states. Right now we just call 1fazt or any other supplier and we get it. If the bill passes, that won't be an option. It will be black market . So if that's the case, move over AS, here I come. If I'm going to go thru all that risky sh*t, it won't be for just PH's.

I agree. I'm already on the shade of grey side, but it's cheaper than real AAS's and more excepted by people here as not "really" bad. At least that's the perception anyways.

Anxed

Awards
if we are only taking legality into account with this, then I would definately go back to using gear... no problem... altho, Im not sure I would based on finances... getting married is expensive, and my goals in life are much different than they were 5 years ago...

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-20?....thats weak man....6 months minimum

baham99

Awards
LG! Long time no talk. PM me, I want an update of your cycle plans. I knew you'd mention fina, my friend was thinking about just doing that and prop since you can get both semi-legal, semi-otc from most vet sites, and the synovex conversion would be fun, especially good practice for getting better powders in the future. I thought about it, but since bulking is my only concern, I don't think I could miss out on seeing how deca affects me first. I just hope I won't be one of the poor saps that gets shut down for months...if that happens it'd only pressure me to hop on sooner. :( Half of my gear from my feb-april posts came in...still waiting on the rest. June 1st is the date I set for myself officially, as I did a 4-week 1-test 4ad that ended last month. Anyway, have you considered joining the military if you're gonna do anything close to that fina cycle? :)

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Another important point to be made is, most states deem possession of "steroids" punishable on differing levels based upon the amount of substance you possess/ed.

In the case of ph/ps you obviously need more of it to induce "real steroid" like effects, but I'd bet states would not alter THEIR laws to compensate for this difference.

So, those whom choose to "stock up" on ph/ps could very well be signing a death wish to spend the remainder of their life behind bars for intent to distribute! Even though, as far as ph/ps goes, they'd very well be within realistic "personal" restraints.

Who knows! Got to love our government!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I had to say no

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I quit doing AS because I got so paranoid of the legal possiblities.

Then I have now turned to prohormones. If they began to carry as high a penalty as AS I would quit them too.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
For the people who say they would head to the dark side I am curious why you don't go there now?

Is it the availablity of prohormones?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by CROWLER
For the people who say they would head to the dark side I am curious why you don't go there now?

Yes!

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

Availibility and Legality. In my, umm.......position, It is risky to afford the rep that is associated with buying or taking AAS. But, too late for that now....

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i've used 1-test and am using it now. as for "real" aas, i wouldnt mind using them but with my luck, being they are illegal, i'd get caught and i dont wanna wind up in jail. thats not worth the risk imo.

DDD

Awards
is possesion illegal in canada? or just distribution?
Possession of AAS is NOT ILLEGAL in Canada. Distribution and Possession for the Purpose of Distribution are illlegal in Canada.
There's info on this at the Health Canada website. You can not be arrested for simple possession.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I would NEVER do steroids. They are awful awful things that shrink your penis.

fireman

Awards
6 months? that pathetic. And by the way, didn't know there was anything but a dark side. before too long you'll have to enter the dark side to buy sudafed.

fm

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I draw the line at legal/illegal, and would consider using any legal PH, PS, or AS. If PHs were outlawed, I guess I would use the standards--creatine and so forth, but never Nitro-Tech or Cell Tech since I want to use something that works. :D

PC1

If Ph's are going to be in the same category as AAS, you might as well get the real thing.
Precisely.

What even would be the point of PH's? The market would probably disappear entirely once existing stocks were sold off.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Precisely.

What even would be the point of PH's? The market would probably disappear entirely once existing stocks were sold off.
I agree - if you have to go to an underground 'dealer' who carries test, 4AD, deca, and 19-Nor - which ones are you going to buy? :)

I do think some of the legal compounds have a lot of merit, like 1-test, OHT, 1AD, and of course some of the new methyls. It will be sad to see them go if they fade away, some are fairly unique.

I gained 20lbs on T1 in 4 weeks - I dont think I could ask for more out of a cycle of anything, really. PH's and the other legal compounds are the real thing - they yield quality gains under the right conditions. Its just that most of the illegal products can do an equal or better job and are far more potent (and in some cases more cost effective)

BV

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
true true bigvrunga - when the need to go underground for 1-test comes, why pay more for it than test-e?

at this point all us guys not on the dark side do so b/c ph's can do alomst the same if not the same for us w/o the lefal worries. But when its just as bad to rub on some 4AD, I'll be signing up for my dark-side membership hah

skoal

Awards
I'd definitely go to the dark side. I've been paying more for PH's then I would for real gear so if both are illegal why not save the money? And would any one really buy 4-AD on the black market? I'm thinking some test prop and about 450 mg of deca a week could make me a happy man.

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
if we're all going over then I'll meet you there shortly.
in the meantime,we can dream up some stuff huh?

heres my dream, strength, kill some s_ _ _, cycle.

1 year:
sust 250
kick it off with some HALO, then DROL, then slow it down with some Dbol, 60 mg for the rest of the cycle,

one hell of a year to live.
Post cycle???? oh i have already posted it
i am on my way! sign me up.

:hammer:

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Who voted no?
I did. I've used ph/ps because they are legal. I have a wonderful wife, two great, young (7&1) kids, and a good paying job with great benefits. I'm not willing to risk losing this for a few extra pounds of muscle. I'll go all natural after the ban.

dd