I'm bringin mustache back

  1. Registered User
    LeeN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Austin, TexxaS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    164

    I'm bringin mustache back


    It's long since been forgotten how appealing the mustache once was. It was once a status symbol....the more full and bushy your upper lip was, the stronger and more fertile man you were.

    It seems that since the 80's, the only people who rocked the 'stache were those from alternative lifestyles (Pedophiles, homosexuals, prison guards, police, biker gang members etc.)

    Have we forgotten John Holmes,the Tom Sellecks, the Charles Bronsons and of course Mr. Mustache himself: Chuck Norris.

    A few friends and I will be having a "Mustache-off" this summer to see who can produce the fullest upper-lip hair.

    Justin Timberlake claimed he was bringing Sexy Back...... well, I'm bringing mustache back!

  2. Registered User
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Jupiter, FL
    Posts
    1,307
    Rep Power
    732

    good luck with that, hope your gf shaves down there, or you're likely to velcro your face...
  3. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Rep Power
    11113

    Someone would like to have a word with you...


    ...Turd Ferguson ftw!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    LeeN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Austin, TexxaS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Someone would like to have a word with you...


    ...Turd Ferguson ftw!
    Oops, How could I forget The Burt?
  5. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,474
    Rep Power
    4204650

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    It's long since been forgotten how appealing the mustache once was. It was once a status symbol....the more full and bushy your upper lip was, the stronger and more fertile man you were.

    It seems that since the 80's, the only people who rocked the 'stache were those from alternative lifestyles (Pedophiles, homosexuals, prison guards, police, biker gang members etc.)

    Have we forgotten John Holmes,the Tom Sellecks, the Charles Bronsons and of course Mr. Mustache himself: Chuck Norris.

    A few friends and I will be having a "Mustache-off" this summer to see who can produce the fullest upper-lip hair.

    Justin Timberlake claimed he was bringing Sexy Back...... well, I'm bringing mustache back!

    What do you know about the 80's?...You're 23 years old!
  6. Registered User
    DBinMD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    59
    Posts
    372
    Rep Power
    277

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    It's long since been forgotten how appealing the mustache once was. It was once a status symbol....the more full and bushy your upper lip was, the stronger and more fertile man you were.

    A few friends and I will be having a "Mustache-off" this summer to see who can produce the fullest upper-lip hair.

    Justin Timberlake claimed he was bringing Sexy Back...... well, I'm bringing mustache back!
    Iíve had one for almost 35yrs. Recently, my family says itís been unfashionable for some time and to shave it. I said no, at this point itís bound to come back soon. For once I may be ahead of the fashion trend. Thanks for the post. Good luck.
  7. Registered User
    LeeN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Austin, TexxaS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    What do you know about the 80's?...You're 23 years old!
    What do I know? I know that me and crack cocaine were the best things that came out of the 80's
  8. Registered User
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Beaumont, TX
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,116
    Rep Power
    9663

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    What do I know? I know that Jmh80's biceps and crack cocaine were the best things that came out of the 80's
    There - fixed that for ya.
  9. Registered User
    LeeN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Austin, TexxaS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by DBinMD View Post
    Iíve had one for almost 35yrs. Recently, my family says itís been unfashionable for some time and to shave it. I said no, at this point itís bound to come back soon. For once I may be ahead of the fashion trend. Thanks for the post. Good luck.
    Welcome to the fashion forefront my mustachioed friend!




    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    There - fixed that for ya.
    LoL, nice!
  10. Registered User
    Manimalia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,473
    Rep Power
    814

    Bill the Butcher
  11. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Rep Power
    0

    I have a goatee. I've never really cared for having a mustache.
  12. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    I had a sick looking mustache going for a couple hours yesterday. I shaved my goatee off and just kept the stache but I couldn't handle the dirtyness. I looked like an Irish-Mario/Pornstar. I have a picture on my phone but I don't know how to put them on the computer. It was pretty sweet/nasty.
  13. Registered User
    LeeN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Austin, TexxaS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    164

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I had a sick looking mustache going for a couple hours yesterday. I shaved my goatee off and just kept the stache but I couldn't handle the dirtyness. I looked like an Irish-Mario/Pornstar. I have a picture on my phone but I don't know how to put them on the computer. It was pretty sweet/nasty.

    LoL, did this thread inspire you to do that or was it by your own volition?
  14. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    LoL, did this thread inspire you to do that or was it by your own volition?
    I just noticed this thread today. I did it yesterday right after my cardio session. I was a little board and figured, "Hey, why not shave? It's been a couple years." So I figured I'd have some fun with it.
  15. Registered User
    LeeN's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Austin, TexxaS
    Age
    29
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    164

    Very nice my man! You should have stuck with it and we could form an AM "brotherhood of the 'Stache" clique
  16. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    If only I would have known yesterday...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. Who rocks a mustache?
    By Rugger in forum General Chat
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:06 AM
  4. mustache?
    By LittleMiss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-17-2004, 06:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in