Check this out, no hangover

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Apparently this stuff was developed by the KGB so their agents could drink without getting too drunk.

Hangover Cure

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
If guys start taking this pill who's gonna give it to the ugly girls?:D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If guys start taking this pill who's gonna give it to the ugly girls?:D
I'm always a willing volunteer as long they don't tell anyone that I screwd them ;)

BTW I've done this before and it's not as bad as most people think. Hey I had to take one for the team

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried this stuff? I get hangovers like you wouldn't believe no matter how little i drink.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Try drinking only potato vodka. My hangovers are much less sever when the only thing i drink is potato vodka.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A cheap cure...

Take 3 or 4 charcoal tablets before you retire. As with anything else, some may need nore. This is an old remedy that worked well for me in my drinking days. ;)

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Charcoal Tabs? Like **** you use in your barbeQ ?:D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hangovers yes, but the majority of my punishment comes from dehydration. I feel and look like $hit the next morning mostly from this. Everyone says your supposed to drink at least one glass of water for every beer/drink you have, but all that ever does is make me puke. :) I spend the whole night in the mens room pi$$ing. Everyone thinks I gotta coke habit or some $hit cuz of it. :p

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Damn, 1 glass of water per beer or shot and i'll be consuming 18 + glasses lol. Once you start, it's hard to stop ;)

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was never a beer drinker. Always bourbon or Scotch, but after I got home, I would make a huge 1 pound burger or 10 egg cheese omelet and chase it down with a large glass of water and some charcoal tabs. Not always effective—depending on how drunk I got, but worked most of the time.

BTW, the charcoal tabs are the ones you buy as system cleansers at any health food store.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip, i'll give it a shot next time even though it won't be for awhile cause cycle 2 starts monday ow ow!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Everyone thinks I gotta coke habit or some $hit cuz of it. :p
LMFAO, that's funny to me 'cause I caught my uncle snorting a line in my bathroom after coming home wasted past midnight.

Inzah Dude

Awards
Hangovers yes, but the majority of my punishment comes from dehydration. I feel and look like $hit the next morning mostly from this. Everyone says your supposed to drink at least one glass of water for every beer/drink you have, but all that ever does is make me puke. :) I spend the whole night in the mens room pi$$ing. Everyone thinks I gotta coke habit or some $hit cuz of it. :p
I find after a night of drinking that when I come home, even like half the amount in water is neough to keep you from getting dydrated. Youll still be dehydrated the next day so drink a shitload of water the next day but you probyl wont be so dehydrated that youll get a hangover.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is why you should be a man like me, and drink whiskey+waters, because then your keeping yourself hydrated the whole night :)

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
For hangovers, I only have one word....pedialyte. It works.