Victoria Falls Devil's Pool

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Devil's Pool

Oh good gosh. I would absolutely crap my pants. I get a bad feeling in my sack just from seeing these pictures.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Oh, crap, I get scared just by thinking of being so close to the edge. Would you excuse me? I gotta go change my pants.
:jaw::run:

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
that would scare the poop outta me, but I still think I would be that guy on his belly trying to get the most xtreme picture possible lol.

Going to Africa has always been my dream vacation. I would love to swim with the great white sharks and then go on a safari/hunt. Just my little idea of a dream vacation.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I'm going there next summer, pumped as hell. I'll be sure to get a picture with some sort of AM tagging.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive seen pics like this before its incredible how comfortable people get there....i mean they take babies with them to the edge....nuts! id do it :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm going there next summer, pumped as hell. I'll be sure to get a picture with some sort of AM tagging.
Don't fall over the edge while trying to snag that AM pic.. drawin' bad publicity and what-not.. lol

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
WOW! Reminds me of a trick I learned @ the Pyramid of the Moon in Teo - bet that's a *terrific* rush!

OCCFan's going for the gusto....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I will do my best to bring no ill will towards AM :D. Yea that area of Zimbabwe is really action oriented (the falls, bungee, rafting, safaris, etc.) should be interesting. Best case scenario I have get a picture running away from a lion in an AM shirt ~ and then pledge my ability to what I learned here ahah.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Don't fall over the edge while trying to snag that AM pic.. drawin' bad publicity and what-not.. lol
yeah, the last thing we'd need to see is pics of a corpse in a NP t shirt, you know they tend to bloat rather fast, especially in hot weather...