Thinking about breast implants

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about breast inplants

right now I am a b cup but I want to go like to a full d cup and I'd like to know approximately how much its going to cost. Would any of you happen to know?

p.s. any surgeons you would recommend in the southern california area?

DarCSA

Awards
I have helped in breast augmentations in my area. I have only helped on patients who have had breast cancer or whom have had a reduction. But I can tell you price wise for my area of the country Gulf Coast between Pensacola-Gulfport you are looking at the cheapest from knowing a doctor personally and just covering exspenses at $2500 but when you start to shop around you will see prices from $3500-$5000. All the augmentations here are done in plastic surgeons clinics. Be sure you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Plastic Surgery Association or something like that. I can't remember the name exactly. But it isn't neccesary for plastic surgeons to register with them but the good ones will. They have to go the extra mile to join it. It has some strict guidelines for joining it. But in your case in Cali I imagine anywhere from $3500-$5000 depending on what you have done. I can't reccomend anyone in California. But I think this will help http://www.abplsurg.org/

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
There you go DAR.. good post. More promotion for those forgot southern doctors.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think of implants alot, and how silly they'd look on me.. Now, if attached to a woman, then placed against me, they don't seem as silly.. :)

**This has been one of Peter's Low Carb Moments!!**

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
my wife went from a small c, to a FULL D and it costs us around 3000, some of the best damn money I EVER spent :D

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
usually around 4000
also we would be happy to let you know how "real" they look after your done just post some before and after pics

just joking

Beta BBer

Awards
dont go cheap when buying implants, getting your lopsided boob fixed will cost more,

then again maybe everyone is good in socal.

Nicolai

Awards
a girl i work with got em done for $5000 canadian so that is like 6 dollars US... and hers look great.. D's on a 110lb chick is smomething i thought i would only dream of until i met her.

HHH

Awards
a girl i work with got em done for $5000 canadian so that is like 6 dollars US... and hers look great.. D's on a 110lb chick is smomething i thought i would only dream of until i met her.
Sounds good to me :D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Nicolai
a girl i work with got em done for $5000 canadian so that is like 6 dollars US.
LMAO!