Prayer Request Thread

Page 88 of 89 First ... 86878889 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by warlordwrug View Post
    I need some help guys could you share this on twitter & other social outlets. My mom has been battling breast cancer since december 2014 & my dad has been battling with hodgkins since october 2015
    https://www.gofundme.com/22s7ch8s
    I say to those sicknesses to depart from you mom and dad in Jesus name!!! Amen.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    I say to those sicknesses to depart from you mom and dad in Jesus name!!! Amen.
    Thank you man I need it
    •   
       

  3. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Praises:
    Clean Colonoscopy
    20yr Wedding Anniversary
    Freshman Daughter Honors 4.5GPA
    Expecting Second Grandchild 10-2016
    Far too many blessing to list.
    Thank you God!

    May you all be blessed

  4. In for the praise
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

    ~Deadlift-405~Bench-370~Squat-425~ 1,200 Total
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

  5. Hope all are doing well, will pray for ya'll
    •   
       


  6. Hey guys I'm really going through some trails right now. From having to move to many times to count, to every detail of my life getting changed or ruined.. I'm here a beaten and broken man and needing strength.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Hey guys I'm really going through some trails right now. From having to move to many times to count, to every detail of my life getting changed or ruined.. I'm here a beaten and broken man and needing strength.
    Prayers to you and your family. Stay strong.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Hey guys I'm really going through some trails right now. From having to move to many times to count, to every detail of my life getting changed or ruined.. I'm here a beaten and broken man and needing strength.
    My favorite verse...has helped me so many times remember he is our strength!

    "Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." (*Isaiah‬ *40‬:*28-31‬ NLT)

    Praying God gives you peace through your hard times!!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Hey guys I'm really going through some trails right now. From having to move to many times to count, to every detail of my life getting changed or ruined.. I'm here a beaten and broken man and needing strength.
    You're in good company and good hands...I empathize entirely!

    "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

  10. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    My favorite verse...has helped me so many times remember he is our strength!

    "Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint." (*Isaiah‬ *40‬:*28-31‬ NLT)

    Praying God gives you peace through your hard times!!
    Thanks Kat! I will read this verse in my troubled times!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    You're in good company and good hands...I empathize entirely!

    "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."
    Thank you! Believe me I very excited to be back with the AM community. What verse is this, so I can read the others around it?
  12. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnfire View Post
    Thank you! Believe me I very excited to be back with the AM community. What verse is this, so I can read the others around it?
    James 1:2-5

  13. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Prayers to you and your family. Stay strong.
    Thank you Puccah, I was reading through and missed your reply.

  14. Subbd. Good to see some fellow Christian brothers on the forum.

  15. Im praying now and could use an extra if anyone is willing. For the last 10 years ive had a very decent life making good money 2016 was a very bad year. Im in a new company had to deal with a employee also best friend of boss harrassimg me all the time.

    He did some really ****ed up **** one time and instead of beating his ass i tried to do the right thing and report him to HR because my baby was 1yr old at the time. Huge mistake! I have been retaliated against non stop and suffered tremendously financially because they wouldnt work me stripped me of privelages like training that aloud extra income.

    Something unbelievable just happened a few weeks ago i cant mention right tgis minute but was done on purpose for me to miss 2 weeks of work. I finally broke i have never been depressed i jad the worst panic attack when i returned i am off work in therapy work wants to fight it and have 0 income and will lose my apartment before this gets settled.

    On the bright side ive had a few consultations and all wanna take my case. I am in for 1 hell of a ride next few months and have no clue how im gonna make it with my family. I can only turn to god and i feel horrible that i neglect god and only in a sever time like this ive been seeking him.

  16. Praying it all works out for you. Are you attending a church?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by POWERSHARK View Post
    Im praying now and could use an extra if anyone is willing. For the last 10 years ive had a very decent life making good money 2016 was a very bad year. Im in a new company had to deal with a employee also best friend of boss harrassimg me all the time.

    He did some really ****ed up **** one time and instead of beating his ass i tried to do the right thing and report him to HR because my baby was 1yr old at the time. Huge mistake! I have been retaliated against non stop and suffered tremendously financially because they wouldnt work me stripped me of privelages like training that aloud extra income.

    Something unbelievable just happened a few weeks ago i cant mention right tgis minute but was done on purpose for me to miss 2 weeks of work. I finally broke i have never been depressed i jad the worst panic attack when i returned i am off work in therapy work wants to fight it and have 0 income and will lose my apartment before this gets settled.

    On the bright side ive had a few consultations and all wanna take my case. I am in for 1 hell of a ride next few months and have no clue how im gonna make it with my family. I can only turn to god and i feel horrible that i neglect god and only in a sever time like this ive been seeking him.
    Praying it all works out for you. Just remember the lord always has a plan.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

    ~Deadlift-405~Bench-370~Squat-425~ 1,200 Total
    www.YouTube.com/c/TheSwoleNurse

  18. Life is hard I am praying. My fiance and I take care of our disabled son who was born with no Small intestines and we are 22 and I work and go to school and it's so hard we never have time alone because of all the nurses and people who come over and all his appointments. We don't have our footing yet and live in a poor area. I pray everyday for good news.yesterday we actually had some more bad. Staying positive keeps us going. Peace

  19. Sending good thoughts your way. Could use some for myself if ok?

    Car accident last night. I'm ok. Bruised but just coming down from a virus.

    It's horrible driving here in Florida. I really don't like it.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Sending good thoughts your way. Could use some for myself if ok?

    Car accident last night. I'm ok. Bruised but just coming down from a virus.

    It's horrible driving here in Florida. I really don't like it.
    You got em coming your way.

  21. It would be nice to see more threads that are community oriented

  22. I pray for my family and self. Keeping us safe and healthy, I wish god will guide me every day and give me strength and courage to do the right things.

  23. My brothers and sisters,I pray for all of you.That the lord would keep us healthy and bring wisdom and clarity to us all.I pray that the lord would meet every person where they are and fulfill every need .Men cherish your wives and love her with no expectations .Women pray for your husbands and families,

  24. Hey guys, I need some prayer. I currently play on stage for my church worship team as lead guitarist but I'll be moving an hour away in a few months and I'm really torn as to if I should continue to play or not. Hauling all my gear, the long sundays (practice plus 3 services) makes for a long day when Monday morning gotta be up at 4am. Thanks guys.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  25. God always has a plan ,maybe he will lead you to a new church or worship team.Im sure itll work out great
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Product Request Thread
    By grexx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 08:56 PM
  2. The Official Product Request Thread
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4032
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 01:54 AM
  3. Product request thread
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Log in
Log in