Who's going to the olympia this year?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's still 5 months away, but i wanted to see which of my fellow brethren here on AM will be attending. My lovely wife and i will be out there for sure. I honestly can't freakin' wait. As a matter of fact, it's time i got on cycle here to get swole for the big event! :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure I am going, nothing booked yet but I plan on doing that soon!

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
4 of us from the local gym here are planning on making the trip.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we're going to have a fun crowd out there this year.

:djparty:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys found any good package deals for vegas?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
just a word of caution...

there are protein shake and protein bar samples at almost every booth ready for you to consume right then/there

needless to say... a few thousand people.. hungover.... eating grams of protein while walking around all day :gas::gas::gas::gas:
it gets smelllllly

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a word of caution...

there are protein shake and protein bar samples at almost every booth ready for you to consume right then/there

needless to say... a few thousand people.. hungover.... eating grams of protein while walking around all day :gas::gas::gas::gas:
it gets smelllllly
Well, we can only hope that many of them utilize Gut Health to help minimize that problem. :D

RPN BABY!! :cheers:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I'll be there, you bring the phenergran and IV's for me!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may make an appearance...:)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
if im around....i have no clue where i will be next month let alone then

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 hour drive. I have not been since...I can't remember the year...M&M booth..what was that 4 years ago?

I may do it this time. What weekend is it falling on?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 hour drive. I have not been since...I can't remember the year...M&M booth..what was that 4 years ago?

Sept. 25-28th.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just this one time If you promise to be good!
I can't promise that......but i promise to be a kick azz RPN rep while i'm there. However, what happens in the hours after the expo doesn't count haha. PARTY ON!! :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you and trip promise you won't kick my ass :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you and trip promise you won't kick my ass :D
Dude, you know it's all good. :) I'd like to have a fun group out there. I'm bringing my wife, so i'll have to be good.......well, kind of. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

2003...I remember meeting you and your family.

So..5 years.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you know it's all good. :) I'd like to have a fun group out there. I'm bringing my wife, so i'll have to be good.......well, kind of. :D
I know that!!!

It is very doable for me because my wife likes to gamble (I don't), her grandmother lives there and her birthday is around that time. It's a win win for me. That's how I pulled it off the last time.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know that!!!

It is very doable for me because my wife likes to gamble (I don't), her grandmother lives there and her birthday is around that time. It's a win win for me. That's how I pulled it off the last time.

Lol sounds like me. I don't like to gamble but Matt loves to lose money. And the O is near my B-Day!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2003...I remember meeting you and your family.

So..5 years.
Yup...that was it. You, Dante, Steve, Jon, Justin, Caleb, Jodi...what was that Jersey girls name? Oh...McCandless too.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that!!!

Hope you make it out brian, would be nice to meet ya bro. My wife isn't as much of a gambler either. Hell, there is so much to do overall, and i'm sure we could have a very entertaining group to say the least haha. I myself LOVE blackjack, which i will be partaking in at some point on the trip. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking at booths right now...need to work out all the details but HELLZ YAH

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope you make it out brian, would be nice to meet ya bro. My wife isn't as much of a gambler either. Hell, there is so much to do overall, and i'm sure we could have a very entertaining group to say the least haha. I myself LOVE blackjack, which i will be partaking in at some point on the trip. :D
yes John it would be enjoyable for sure and there is a whole lot to entertain ones self in Vegas. My wifes game is Black Jack as well. My game was inebriation ;) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes John it would be enjoyable for sure and there is a whole lot to entertain ones self in Vegas. My wifes game is Black Jack as well. My game was inebriation ;) What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
Yes sir! ;)

Vegas FTW!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking at booths right now...need to work out all the details but HELLZ YAH

I mean, how much freakin' fun would our booth be!?!?

Rpn b*tches!!!!!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as no one puts your soap and topical products in their mouths :rofl:

I don't know if Matt remembers that one or heard about it. He could probably tell the story better than I could. i only heard it second or third hand.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as no one puts your soap and topical products in their mouths :rofl:

I don't know if Matt remembers that one or heard about it. He could probably tell the story better than I could. i only heard it second or third hand.
Lol!

It isn't going to happen, i can assure you that. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long story short, little detail; LipoDerm (or whatever the product was) is not for oral consumption :hammer:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long story short, little detail; LipoDerm (or whatever the product was) is not for oral consumption :hammer:
Lol!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you know that guy's wife came in the next day and complained to us that her husband's tongue was now too small to satisfy her and threatened to sue?

/ok, not realy...but that was hilarious.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you know that guy's wife came in the next day and complained to us that her husband's tongue was now too small to satisfy her and threatened to sue?

/ok, not realy...but that was hilarious.
Blame god, not the lipoderm!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
C'mon Dave..just leave Kenny at home this time;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
lol...yeah Dave pretty please..haha

I will look into dates and everything for sure:dance:
first we'lll have to see if i make it back from vegas next week... gnc franchise show! its going to be a mad house.

Ill see what I can do john.. but unfortunately.. i dont make the financial decisions around here.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
first we'lll have to see if i make it back from vegas next week... gnc franchise show! its going to be a mad house.

Ill see what I can do john.. but unfortunately.. i dont make the financial decisions around here.
haha,,im not too worried man, if I wanna go, ill go..

have fun in vegas playa

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
haha,,im not too worried man, if I wanna go, ill go..

have fun in vegas playa

C'mon I'm fighting for you here Bobby. I don't want to be stuck with Kenny for conversation..lol Although I love Kenny, he just has nothing to say.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
C'mon I'm fighting for you here Bobby. I don't want to be stuck with Kenny for conersation..lol Although I love Kenny, he just has nothing to say.
haha....plus PAL does need some decent looking representation for once....eh Dave..hahaha..

I willl look into it for sure....:afro:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
C'mon I'm fighting for you here Bobby. I don't want to be stuck with Kenny for conversation..lol Although I love Kenny, he just has nothing to say.
awww poor kenny... he's quiet until you get to know him
or unless hes wasted like he was last year... then nothigns coming out of his mouth
damn that was a fun short trip

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the newb question but is the Mr. O expo a lot like the Arnold ?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL Poor Kenny. But of all the times that i've seen him he has been hungover..lol I'm not sure how he is still alive!