Burned List---companys Read Before You Sponsor Someone.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
THIS thread made me do this other thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/91844-dear-moderators.html

theres alot of peopel that arent doing logs and they said they would do them probably just to score free product. Here we can have a list from Board reps that want to name a few people that havent done what they are supposed to. so that other companys dont send them stuff.

I dont want to have a emphasis on just the bad ones.

but im going to add some GOOD names on the list

TripDog, EASYEJL, BOXMEMAN, TRAUMA1

theres plenty of more guys. that are excellent loggers but this are the names that i came up with this flu i have. so post your good guys and bad guys.

it would be nice if the good guys names were posted on green and the bad ones in red

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'll give Rodja and Kabuki a nod. Both excellent loggers. Kabuki's log is mainly just his training, but he has stated how USP and Diesel products have treated him. Kabuki's video powerlifting log is by far the best log on the site for people that are into powerlifting. I think Kabuki is currently doing a log on Recreate and a few other goodies.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Top of my head:

Good: PMiller383, Bolt10, Snagency, PoopyPants, VolcomX311. They are all legit and supply quality thoughts/logs.

Bad: Guru James lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One that I read last night was very well written and was to the point without going overboard... JBono, I think. Anyway, It is a great log on DTH and Swell.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Im aware of alot of those who get the flu, or have to move, or any other random excuse. Its like Dave said, its why we dont do many sponsored logs anymore.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Personally i think there a lot of guys here that run good, detailed logs. However I think companies would get burned less if logs were Gold Members/reps only. That way there is some personal investment into the community and I then I doubt people would just keep making new users names to get free products if they had to pay 20 bucks to make a valid one. Even if there was a lower fee, like the ten dollar sponsor fee to make people eligible for logs that would probably help the problem.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally i think there a lot of guys here that run good, detailed logs. However I think companies would get burned less if logs were Gold Members/reps only. That way there is some personal investment into the community and I then I doubt people would just keep making new users names to get free products if they had to pay 20 bucks to make a valid one. Even if there was a lower fee, like the ten dollar sponsor fee to make people eligible for logs that would probably help the problem.
I disagree with the reps running logs. Gold members, sure, but my personal observations are that too many reps are logging things when I believe Johnny Unknown should be. Put your E-Guns down fellows, just my opinion.

I have to look in to the Gold membership, though.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have no problems with reps running logs (since most are knowledgeable when it comes to their bodies and supplemental influence on them.) I think AM has a nice mix, its just a matter of knowing who is legit with their training, nutrition, and character.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I have no problems with reps running logs (since most are knowledgeable when it comes to their bodies and supplemental influence on them.) I think AM has a nice mix, its just a matter of knowing who is legit with their training, nutrition, and character.
Very true! You can wed through any "fakes" by simply asking a few questions and analyzing responses, etc.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THIS thread made me do this other thread http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/91844-dear-moderators.html

theres alot of peopel that arent doing logs and they said they would do them probably just to score free product. Here we can have a list from Board reps that want to name a few people that havent done what they are supposed to. so that other companys dont send them stuff.

theres plenty of more guys. that are excellent loggers but this are the names that i came up with this flu i have. so post your good guys and bad guys.

it would be nice if the good guys names were posted on green and the bad ones in red
"You're killing me Smalls"

You started a thread for a burned list and then sent it flying OT with a "Zombies Favorite Loggers List" :rofl:

Joking you Z!!!

In all seriousness a Stickied Thread that is locked and not open to unsolicited input from others does sound reasonable. It would only be updated by Authorized Company Reps through submittal to the AM staff. We can't just have members black listing each other.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
i administrative thread with names is definitely a great starting place for eradicating this problem

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Very true! You can wed through any "fakes" by simply asking a few questions and analyzing responses, etc.....
Yea I like the companies screening processes and think they must be very useful in determining the later quality.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all seriousness a Stickied Thread that is locked and not open to unsolicited input from others does sound reasonable. It would only be updated by Authorized Company Reps through submittal to the AM staff. We can't just have members black listing each other.
I am surprised that there is not one already. It will be a great add to this site, IMO.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

You started a thread for a burned list and then sent it flying OT with a "Zombies Favorite Loggers List" :rofl:

Joking you Z!!!

i blame it on the flu like thing i have right now lol. they arent my favorite loggers they are just people i have seen have good logs and complete them, i also forgot to add Roadblock and Old Navy and others but anyways . . . let the blacklisting start ! ! ! !

:bow28:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yea i'm ready for intense burning....waiting.... lets go!! Someone initiate, to get the ball rolling!! I wil... I think I recall MuscleguinNY not doing a log for Axis...but he's now banned so.... I guess that's been taken care of!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a rep running a log, but, I'm a ****, so I don't think I count.

:D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Well - hell, if B5150 is putting a list together, no company will ever allow me to do a log on here again.
:rasp:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i think guy's like vince spider and tsb4me ran good unsponsered logs.

i think anyone who's run a unsponsered log from start to finish are good candidates to do a sponsered log.

The only logs i'm doing are first thing in the morning and they're definitely not sponsered lol

cheers

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well - hell, if B5150 is putting a list together, no company will ever allow me to do a log on here again.
:rasp:
The only list I need to put you on is my daughter's stalker list. Not interested means not interested :rofl:

IN!:D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
volcom and how can we forget norwegian. they both run great logs and talk about too much almost haha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I for one appreciate the nod zombo, you're a good man yourself charlie brown. :D I try to make my logs both informative and entertaining. There are a lot of great guys/girls here on AM that do some great logs. My style of doing logs isn't going to be accepted or liked by everyone who reads them. We as people are individuals and are influenced by many internal and external factors throughout life. We all have different likes and dislikes in the way we do and expect things done. The way i do things is my way, and my style, that i can promise will never change. I am who i am and very proud of the fact. I have the same mentality in my nursing career. I know when to joke around and have some fun at work, and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

I do like to add in some comic relief or "motivational pics" at times. When i do log a product for a company, i give my complete and unbiased review. Just because i'm a "Rep" doesn't sway my judgement or verdict in ANY way. I've never been known to sugar coat anything in life. If i try a product and i don't like it, i have no problem in voicing that opinion.

The bottom line is people who frequent this site for any significant amount of time will see for themselves the people that are dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy to this online community. There is absolutely no need to bash or criticize the way people do things if you don't agree with the dialogue, structure, or approach that is taken(I've witnessed this a lot lately around here and it's ridiculous). You can't please everyone in life that's surely a given. While i will always respect ones opionion on any given topic/subject, i certainly don't have to agree with them, and that's ok. I like the very focused logs that people do, and i also like the logs with some side banter strewn about. There is a very simple solution to this all really. Read the logs you find interesting, and don't read the ones you don't.

Now with that being said........Party on Garth!!! ;)

:djparty:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thank-you, and much respect. I'm a great target for everyone to hate, thats fine. The 200 pm's i get a month of people asking me serious questions about things are not seen. I work more behind the scenes here actually. I really don't want to get into the bullsh*t. I'm done with that, and yet some people still cant see it. Whatever, I will continue to help my community, and give honest feedback.

Trauma1, great post!

~TripD

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I for one appreciate the nod zombo, you're a good man yourself charlie brown. :D I try to make my logs both informative and entertaining. There are a lot of great guys/girls here on AM that do some great logs. My style of doing logs isn't going to be accepted or liked by everyone who reads them. We as people are individuals and are influenced by many internal and external factors throughout life. We all have different likes and dislikes in the way we do and expect things done. The way i do things is my way, and my style, that i can promise will never change. I am who i am and very proud of the fact. I have the same mentality in my nursing career. I know when to joke around and have some fun at work, and i also know when it's time to be serious and work hard to get things done.

I do like to add in some comic relief or "motivational pics" at times. When i do log a product for a company, i give my complete and unbiased review. Just because i'm a "Rep" doesn't sway my judgement or verdict in ANY way. I've never been known to sugar coat anything in life. If i try a product and i don't like it, i have no problem in voicing that opinion.

The bottom line is people who frequent this site for any significant amount of time will see for themselves the people that are dedicated, helpful, and trustworthy to this online community. There is absolutely no need to bash or criticize the way people do things if you don't agree with the dialogue, structure, or approach that is taken(I've witnessed this a lot lately around here and it's ridiculous). You can't please everyone in life that's surely a given. While i will always respect ones opionion on any given topic/subject, i certainly don't have to agree with them, and that's ok. I like the very focused logs that people do, and i also like the logs with some side banter strewn about. There is a very simple solution to this all really. Read the logs you find interesting, and don't read the ones you don't.

Now with that being said........Party on Garth!!! ;)

:djparty:
Good post man!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Joking you Z!!!

I like this idea. If the userdb is fixed could we make it private so only reps can see it? That way we could post the person's address to prevent them from scamming elsewhere or creating a new account.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea. If the userdb is fixed could we make it private so only reps can see it? That way we could post the person's address to prevent them from scamming elsewhere or creating a new account.
or a weekly report for the reps incharge of doing promotions

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well in all actuality simplicity is key here and lets say for some reason we cant/don do the things listed above, we can always blacklist that person (its already done), but anyhow I think most know once they decide not to log a product for a company word gets spread fast that that person competency level aught to be pretty low.... to be chosen for a log and to simply decide to skimp out or make excuses is simply a joke...after all you were picked out of a pool of people....to log a product that you dont have to pay for! They even provide S&H!! anyhow an official blacklist "sticky" aught to work...or it should for now.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think anything to help the reps choose honest and dedicated people would help. i try to keep up my end of the deal as a logger no matter the circumstances, and i know plenty of other who do. I respect a company for offering a free product in order to do a sponsored log. Good luck with this all, as for my $.02 I believe this is a good idea. most reps are not only reps on just this site either so word would spread rather quickly on good and bad loggers. Good luck to all the reps out there though!:bruce1:

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I second this motion along with the idea of product logs being a gold member/board sponsor only privelage, that way if you're not buying your own products you're at least contributing to the community somehow even if you're dine & dashing so to speak.

M

Maverick60

Awards
  • Established
Alright, someone start sling'n some doo-doo already. If its been that much of a problem that we need 2 threads on it, I want to see some names. Someone come with it. I dont even care if youre the sewer swimmer that didnt log a product, put your name out here in bold red letters. Be loud and proud, fly your flag. Somethin...

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think a prerequisite is a previous log either sponsored or unsponsored, this way there is some evidence that the person has a track record.

I am not totally surprised that some people have done this, but it is still a sh!tty thing to do, and screws over the rest of us interested in working with the companies.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I think a prerequisite is a previous log either sponsored or unsponsored, this way there is some evidence that the person has a track record.

I am not totally surprised that some people have done this, but it is still a sh!tty thing to do, and screws over the rest of us interested in working with the companies.
Agreed!
That's how I got my first sponsored log from Chuck Diesel.
I did an unsponsored DTH log, then was picked to do a sponsored R4W log.

I agree with having at least 1 unsponsored log before being picked to be sponsored.

I do think there should be a blacklist, BUT there has to be a very good reason for it. It cant be arbitrary.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Only logs worht a hoot: smeton

smeton cant be bought!!!!!!!!!!!1

-TF

T

Tiny Man

Awards
No offense Wanderlei, but I would personally be extremely pissed if my information was disseminated without my explicit consent - including my shipping/home address. Personally speaking, I'd never be willing to potentially enter myself into a pool where any rep could view my information. Lets face it - there are some downright unscrupulous reps; compound that with the fact that many reps are not actually company employees, and it's just a potentially bad situation. And yes, I would be looking into the legality of it, had it happened without my consent. Passing out information without permission is a touchy topic, and I doubt I'm the only one who would not open up their information to people that they neither trust nor know who saw it.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
No offense Wanderlei, but I would personally be extremely pissed if my information was disseminated without my explicit consent - including my shipping/home address. Personally speaking, I'd never be willing to potentially enter myself into a pool where any rep could view my information. Lets face it - there are some downright unscrupulous reps; compound that with the fact that many reps are not actually company employees, and it's just a potentially bad situation. And yes, I would be looking into the legality of it, had it happened without my consent. Passing out information without permission is a touchy topic, and I doubt I'm the only one who would not open up their information to people that they neither trust nor know who saw it.
i agree with not posting the home address. that is private information that if leaked out to the wrong person can cause really bad things. As for posting the name ID i believe that is a good idea.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So far we've only listed people who do have done a good job...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So far we've only listed people who do have done a good job...
Which is good. There's no need to be negative. Let's let the owners/reps worry about that aspect. And plus, what's that saying about throwing the first stone? :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
What was stated above is 100% true. Any threads members make for the purpose of black listing will inevitably be turned into a banter fest, and in turn decrease its credibility and purpose. It has to be done via a closed thread where Companies/Reps report it to mods who can update it accordingly.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Which is good. There's no need to be negative. Let's let the owners/reps worry about that aspect. And plus, what's that saying about throwing the first stone? :D
lol im just surprised... i was kinda expecting a bunch of negatives but hey thats great! i guess its not as bad as I thought it was!!

T

Tiny Man

Awards
i agree with not posting the home address. that is private information that if leaked out to the wrong person can cause really bad things. As for posting the name ID i believe that is a good idea.
I would actually even be irritated if my full name was being shared semi-publicly without my permission. If I choose to reveal that to a group of people, that's one thing... but I wouldn't even submit it when I do not know exactly who accessed the information and/or has access to it. However, at that point I very well may be in the minority of members (if I want my name to be known like that, I'll include it in my signature ;))

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
isnt it easier to do a page for those who burn companies and their addresses instead of whos a good candidate for logging? There are TONS of good candidates in my opinion. But a few trolls and tools do hang around.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
isnt it easier to do a page for those who burn companies and their addresses instead of whos a good candidate for logging? There are TONS of good candidates in my opinion. But a few trolls and tools do hang around.
Such as???? I personally dont know of any... And havent heard one....

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm banning myself. I can log but no one reads mine :(

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187 :run:

On a serious note, I think that this would be a good idea to have a list. I do take the logging part of my logs seriously. I do enjoy a log filled with humor and other obscurities to keep things fun.

I like the idea of gold members being the ones that are considered for logs (biased much? :) ) It shows that they are already people that are committed to this forum and community. I have nothing against reps getting logs, maybe have an even split. X number of reps logging product and X number of golds logging product.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is the way to go. I think that it could lead to issues by posting the home address