Calculus Anyone(2)? ASAP!
- 12-19-2002, 05:32 PM
- 12-20-2002, 10:36 PM
I SURE HOPE I GET KARMA FOR THIS HEHEHE!
First one doesn't exist because plug in zero into x for numerator after you combine the 2 terms into a whole fraction and youll get a zero for the numberator and you get zero for denonminator since your going to zero so the limit can't exist since 0 divided by 0 doesn't. Graph it if you don't believe me
for first derivative of number 1
Your gonna need to use the product rule in combination with the chain rule for the (X+ 1) ^ 1/2 part but fortunately the derivative of the inside for of those parenthesis is just 1 so it can be ignored when using the chain rule so in a sense its just theproduct rule by itself.
Double check i did number 2 right as im on 6-OXO and rather incoherent
If anyone needs help on calculus 2 or 3 or any upper division or master degree math for that matter just post here ill try to help as much as i can IM KIDDING GUYS!
- 12-24-2002, 02:44 AM
6oxo makes you incoherent? does it give you a buzz or something?Twitter: @pogue25
12-24-2002, 02:00 PM
haha no i meant it kinda makes me down and moody.
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:10 PM
- By diablosho in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2011, 11:24 PM
- By luisfershredd in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2008, 10:53 AM
- By chosen5 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2002, 09:16 PM
- By shanesurfs in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2002, 06:31 PM