irritations

yordi

Awards
what irritates you the most?

myself, those people who are infront of a traffic light which turns green, and just are doing nothing. looking around a bit. and when you hunk the horn they are mad at you aswell because they were "busy" :mad:

i could just pull them out of that car and show them how hard the paved road can be! but the cops didn't like it when i did that the first time so ain't gonna do it a second one.

now your irritations :)

(i almost forgot: those guys that don't take any good tips from anyone in the gym, and just keep doing the excersise wrong, and know **** about what their doing, and want to start a AAS cycle)

csakiges

Awards
Old people driving slow.

Or someone on the highway in the passing lane going the same speed as the people beside them. That just burns me!!!

yordi

Awards
AMEN!

and not to forget:

the avarage joe which drives 10 km/h below the maximum speed!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

csakiges

Awards

Don't move to Florida.

Cell phones get me. I hate them.
I am not planning on it.

Bump on the cell phone too!!! I never use mine when I am on the road. The only time I do is if someone actuallly calls me and I know I need to take the call.

As for the passing lane, I just got my first speeding ticket 78 in a 65 and I tend to stay in the right lane more often than not. Even at that, if I do get in the left, I am courteous enough just to pass a car and get back to the right. It really bugs me how inconsiderate or just flat out how stupid drivers really are!!!!!:mad: (that's my mean face if anyone couldn't tell, LOL)

yordi

Awards
since a half year there's a fine of 149 euro (about the same amount in US dollars) for using your cell phone while driving. if a cop catches you calling or even see's you calling from a distance you get a fine of 149 euro's... (so i ain't even gonna try calling and driving :p i'll just stick my mean looking muscled arm out the window and show off ;))

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Lying. People who chronically lies gets me like no other. Just reflects the image that person represents.
Sage

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
People who cut you off, almost kill you and then flip you off.

Another reason why I don't carry my gun.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
How bout those a-holes that when you go to pass them they speed up. Its kinda like they just realized they were going slow so instead of letting you go by they want to race. I hate those bastards.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Here's my list: :D

1. All aspects of road rage. People that can't see, can't read, etc. shouldn't be behind the wheel.

2. Yeah, cell phones. But in general. You know, those people that use them more than their regular phone. They just call someone to talk, nothing else. And then they complain about how they are always in ned of money.

3. Staring. How bored do you have to be to actually stare at someone for more than 3 seconds? Isn't there something else more intriguing? I mean I know I'm pretty sharp :) and everything but, damn! And everyone does it, I dont mind if hot women do, but anyone else is just uncivilized. :p

4. All NFL fans other than Pitt. :saw:

db682

Awards
  • Established
PEOPLE IN AMERICA THAT CANT SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! Learn the language or leave the country. **** I hate knowing that my taxes may be paying for some nitwit who doesnt have a job because he cant speak english. Being from Miami I was forced to learn spanish at a young age and since Ive moved in the last couple years to Daytona Ive yet to use it. Only good thing is I didnt have to do the mandatory spanish classes to be able to attend college. Spanish isnt the only langauge either. You ever tried to talk to a chinese (Asian) person who speaks zero english.

Driving anywhere in Florida sucks as well. Im an extreme user of the middle digit and love screaming at morons (old or young, makes no difference).

And Anger Management classes. I really hate anger management .:D ;)

db

ohh and fat people who wear tight ass clothes to the gym. What the **** are they thinking?

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
1. University of Michigan
2. Michigan State
3. Indiana University
4. Penn State
5. Ohio State
6. University of Illinois
7. University of Wisconsin
8. University of Minnesota
9. University of Iowa
10. Northwestern University
11. SEC
12. ACC
13. Big East
14. Pac 10
15. Big 12

Guess I should've posted this in the college football post.

~Todd

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Automated phone lines.
Having to press 1 to continue in english when I'm calling a company in the US.
Having to press english at an ATM machine.