What college ya'll Reppin?

K

Kerruptt

Awards
Those in college or graduated where are/did yall going/go?

If any of ya'll are at Va tech PM me.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
We are..... PENN STATE!!! :D

Edit: forgot to mention: If it's not Penn State......it's crap!! :D :D

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
UCSB here too, quit crampin my style Blaze! :D

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UCSB here too, quit crampin my style Blaze! :D

ManBeast
what style is that MB? w/ a bunch of losers like you around here, i'm the reason the school HAS style. You should thank me :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Furman University Greenville SC

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
University Of Florida (UF)

Its a Swamp Thing! You wouldnt understand it.

Bachelor's in Building Construction / Construction Management. Returning summer 2004 to make that a Master's and possibly add Civil Engineering to the list as well.

My Wife's a Gator as well. Nursing Grad. Returning with me to specialize in some field and become a Nurse Practitioner.

GATORS RUN THINGS!!!

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Community College :(
But transfering to PITT in the spring. Read it and weep, weave. :saw:

btw, good luck w/ your Lions and eagles. You guys were better off when you were the steagles. :gore:

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
Community College :(
But transfering to PITT in the spring. Read it and weep, weave. :saw:

btw, good luck w/ your Lions and eagles. You guys were better off when you were the steagles. :gore:
Pitt huh? Well I'm sorry to hear that Jergo, not everyone can go to PSU I guess :p :D :shoot:

Oh a few things regarding Pittsburgh: Steelers suck, Penguins suck, Heinz ketchup and Three River stadium......SUCK :D :D

C

csakiges

Awards
I graduated from Mount Union College in Alliance, Ohio three and a half years ago. They are a very small liberal arts college (in NE Ohio, 15 minutes east of Canton, Ohio and 60 minutes south of Cleveland). They have gained alot of national recognition because of their football team (division III). They were national champs 93, 96, 97, 98, 00, 01, 02. It is hard to believe I have been out of school and working the same job for nearly 4 years. I am getting old!!! :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
San Jose State University, I still have 2 more years to go. BTW, they're gonna get rolled by Florida this Saturday. They're football team doesn't look like it has DI athletes.
Go 49ers, beat Raider fans if you see them, you'd be doing something good for other football fans.

Last edited:
D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it looks like they will be loseing this weekend doesnt it Iron Warrior. Dont sweat it though, you guys wont be the only ones loseing to us this year.;)

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.

You folks at UCSB should head North a couple of hours and check out a real school :D

Q

quasar

Awards
USD business school- thanks for the gym, Jenny Craig.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha those are really funny

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established
University Of Florida (UF)

Its a Swamp Thing! You wouldnt understand it.

Bachelor's in Building Construction / Construction Management. Returning summer 2004 to make that a Master's and possibly add Civil Engineering to the list as well.

My Wife's a Gator as well. Nursing Grad. Returning with me to specialize in some field and become a Nurse Practitioner.

GATORS RUN THINGS!!!
Who was the genius behind putting a crocodile on the cover of y'all's football guide? lol.

Anyway, I will be cheering for Texas A & M.

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Who was the genius behind putting a crocodile on the cover of y'all's football guide? lol.
It's an Alligator, GENIUS!!! Were not representing the Nile River in Africa here bubby. This is Gator Country! Not Crocodile country.

Anyway, I will be cheering for Texas A & M.
Being on the loseing team is ok every so often I guess, It makes winning that much better. I guess youll be waiting awhile for that feeling huh? :D

db

ooh yeah, repping Gville SIG CHI allday baby.

S

sawastea

Awards
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA

G A T O R S

Actually, DB, The front of the GATOR media guide has a croc on it in lieu of a Gator. Not sure if it's been changed yet...They made a HUGE debate on this on ESPN and Michael Wilbon made fun of us on PTI

F'N SNAPPERHEADS

BTW ~ I'll be there for the Ole Miss game

:D

L

labrad

Awards
  • Established

It's an Alligator, GENIUS!!! Were not representing the Nile River in Africa here bubby. This is Gator Country! Not Crocodile country.

Nope, it's a croc. I guess you don't know the difference either. What a joke.:D

D

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damn, Didnt know what he was talking about, havent seen this years guide. (and the foot gets removed from the mouth). My bad, But it should have been a gator. :D

db

I

institutional

Awards
i graduated from EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY. but my favorite school is located about 8 miles north, and they play in the big house, the biggest house, of course THE WOLVERINES!!! what can i say, this is maize and blue country up here.

ive noticed alot of Gator fans here, hey sorry about last years bowl game, the game in which we whooped that ass! :D

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cal Poly San Luis Obispo.

You folks at UCSB should head North a couple of hours and check out a real school :D
actually i may drop by, i'll keep u updated. A buddy of mine who goes there is gonna help me fiberglass my car audio install.

B

BULLDOG

Awards
Is that the big house or morgue, how can 105000 people be so quiet

K

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
Northeastern U in the heart of BOSTON!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
UDUB BABY!!! Washintotn vs Ohio St tonight.........lets go dawgs
Sage