The dark side of oz

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The dark side of oz

Anyone watch it?You take the wizard of oz and mute it.Then you take pink floyds the dark side of the moon and press play right after the lions third(last)roar before the movie starts.Then the music syncs up with the movie in millions of ways,sometimes multiple ways at the same time.I have liked pink floyd since the fith grade,and loved them since 13.I was blown away when my uncle showed me this.I realy need to get the movie and cd(i had 50+cd's stolen out of my car)I haven't seen it in 4-5 years and was just thinking about it.This is a must for anyone,especially pink floyd fans.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.6%

Thats the last part of it on youtube. They have all 15 parts if your interested. I haven't seen all of it but its pretty cool.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Thats so cool.My uncle said back in the day a theatre would play it.I have tried seing if someone had a dvd of it but could never find one.That pi$$e$ me off though,cause my computer has no sound,and i haven't seen it in years,but it is truly amazing.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

What song does it start at?I'm so efing pi$$ed i have no sound.I don't know whats wrong,my parents said the sound worked when they had it.And yes the mutes not on or something like that.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.6%

this clip starts at 1:01 into Time (so minus the clocks ticking and such)
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.69%

You guys need to lay off the Hippie Lettuce...hahaha
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.37%

Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Anyone watch it?You take the wizard of oz and mute it.Then you take pink floyds the dark side of the moon and press play right after the lions third(last)roar before the movie starts.Then the music syncs up with the movie in millions of ways,sometimes multiple ways at the same time.I have liked pink floyd since the fith grade,and loved them since 13.I was blown away when my uncle showed me this.I realy need to get the movie and cd(i had 50+cd's stolen out of my car)I haven't seen it in 4-5 years and was just thinking about it.This is a must for anyone,especially pink floyd fans.
    Haha bro, you fcukin stoner lol.. I'll have to check that out. I love Floyd!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thats so cool.My uncle said back in the day a theatre would play it.I have tried seing if someone had a dvd of it but could never find one.That pi$$e$ me off though,cause my computer has no sound,and i haven't seen it in years,but it is truly amazing.

Fix your sound smokey!. Sound problems are pretty easy to fix, just a process of elimation really.
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    Haha bro, you fcukin stoner lol.. I'll have to check that out. I love Floyd!!
    Glad i could bring some joy into your lifeI haven't seen it sober,usually alcohol and pot,always wanted to see it tripping,but never did.I don't use rec drugs and hardly drink anymore,so next time will be sober.You will love it,I was hoping to get to a floyd fan.
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    this clip starts at 1:01 into Time (so minus the clocks ticking and such)
    Thats not the biginning of the movie though,I had a friend tell me it still kind of synced up after the cd played through the first time,but my uncle and i would just stop it after the cd was over.I think we watched it(my friend)but i seem to remember thinking it was not the same as the beginning.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What song does it start at?I'm so efing pi$$ed i have no sound.I don't know whats wrong,my parents said the sound worked when they had it.And yes the mutes not on or something like that.
    Either your sound drivers are not installed or your speakers arent plugged in properly.
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

My computer has a right and left hook up.The speakers i have are connected to each other.The speakers work,i have hooked them to my radio.Do i need an adapter or something?I should get sound when plugged in though.If it's the sound drivers,how do iknow,and what do i do.I am not computer literate.
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Turn on Dark Side of the Moon and stare out a window - it syncs up with nature pretty well too...
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.81%

Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga View Post
    Turn on Dark Side of the Moon and stare out a window - it syncs up with nature pretty well too...
    Like i said earlier,this clip is not the beginning of the movie.On the first song when a beat hits dorothy will walk up to a person,then as shes walkinng to the other it will do it again right as she gets there.Then when it says "leave,don't leave me"the lady walks away from dorothy at don't leave me.When the scarecrow(before he's scarecrow) is working,the song is talking about working(metaphor with the rabbit)The scare crow is walking on the fence balancing,and the song says "balanced on the biggest wave"and right as he falls the song says"race towards an early grave"then the music gets all upbeat and technoish and everyone rushes over to him and they're all panicky like.As everyone starts calming down again,so does the music.Then Dorothy is singing somewhere over the rainbow,and the background voices on cd match up with dorothy's lips.I know i missed some from in the beginning and i could go on and on,it's crazy.It does it throughout the entire cd,and you have to start it at the right time,or you can tell it's a bit off.When you get it right,you will feel like you ate some shrooms laced with acid.Some say that Pink Floyd meant to do it.If you know the cd and pink floyd,you know they just put out a damn good cd with it's own messages.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dark Side Poll
    By NasD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 01:43 AM
  2. Steppin into the dark side...
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 12:19 AM
  3. Ive decided to go to the dark side. help.
    By keton09 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 12:33 PM
  4. First cycle into the dark side
    By LiftBig11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:08 PM
  5. Dark Side: New Cycle OK?
    By fritzer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:41 AM