• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow.....that's a class act there. :blink:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
its the fact that her husband was in the crowd that makes it so much worse. Ok she was cheating, but to admit it on national TV while he's there, come on have some class. And all for $200K. Not like it was for millions.
the best thing about it is no one wants anything to do with her and her husband can get on with life without her.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
too bad she didnt win the $$$$

bc then he could have divorced her and got 50%

would have worked out in his better interest... now hes divorced and working with the same $ he had anyways

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
come on as if the guy ever gets 50% of her money. only works the other way around.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
come on as if the guy ever gets 50% of her money. only works the other way around.
not true.. it USUALLY works that way because the male is the breadwinner

but if the female has the money, the male gets the benefits

my aunt was a stock broker, my uncle was in construction... they got divorced and she had to pay him alimony bc she made more money at the end of the year

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
not true.. it USUALLY works that way because the male is the breadwinner

but if the female has the money, the male gets the benefits

my aunt was a stock broker, my uncle was in construction... they got divorced and she had to pay him alimony bc she made more money at the end of the year
im sure thats true to some degree. For some reason you made me think of the Hoff when he split with his wife. He had to pay her a ridiculous amount of money per week. Something like $30K or something and $10K of that was for shopping and pampering. She actually said there was no way she could go without the shopping etc after having it that way for so long. Can you imagine if it was the Hoff asking his wife for $10K per week to boozing and partying because he is so used to it lol.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It is good to know that society has gotten to the point where it views relationships as entertainment, and broken, dysfunctional ones as comedy.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
"But when she said she thought she was “a good person”, the lie detector found evidence of dishonesty and she lost all the prize money."

lol, sounds about right.