Your Last Meal Thread

ProAnabolics

ProAnabolics

Awards
Your arrested and sentenced to death, What would your last meal be?

I'd go with chicken wings, a triple stack from wendys, a double subway club on herb and cheese bread, some beef sticks, bacon, and a steak.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure but if it were possible that they had to fulfill your last meal request before they killed you, I'd ask them for Unicorn.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last meal Hu?.........................................................................................................................Pussy!! Hands Down:thumbsup:

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
In & Out double double animal style, cherry lemonade, kobe steak, and some laxatives. Hopefully, I will leave a mess before I k.o.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Double Bacon Western Cheeseburger with Cheese Pizza as the patty.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not sure but if it were possible that they had to fulfill your last meal request before they killed you, I'd ask them for Unicorn.
Not bad idea, but I would probably request the warden's wife.

-TF

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I have never been sentenced to death but I am pretty sure food would be the last thing on my mind. Schism, I agree 110%. Great post bro. Mark

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sushi, fillet mignon, pizza, baklava cheesecake, and mint-chocolate chip ice cream.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
....Maybe a unicorn fillet mignon? Wrapped in Spider-pig bacon.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Sushi, fillet mignon, pizza, baklava cheesecake, and mint-chocolate chip ice cream.
You seem to have already thought about this Rodj - creepy.

I'd ask for the biggest damn pot of spaghetti they could make, a big bottle of red wine, and a frozen peanut butter pie for dessert.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'd ask for the biggest damn pot of spaghetti they could make, a big bottle of red wine, and a frozen peanut butter pie for dessert.
Well, I was hanging with some friends and we were trashed and the Tookie Williams fiasco was happening, so we decided to throw out what we would want as our last meal.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was hanging with some friends and we were trashed and the Tookie Williams fiasco was happening, so we decided to throw out what we would want as our last meal.
Didn't Tookie pass on a last meal - that whole ordeal made me wanna drink, sad.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Frozen Peanut Butter Pie? .....hmmmmm.... would that really taste good?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would eat my mom's spaghetti until my stomach exploded. I'd chase it with some mutherfvckin yagabombs ! I'd eat this while listening to Metallica and one last shot of test & tren because a man's gotta go out with style :D

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would eat my mom's spaghetti until my stomach exploded. I'd chase it with some mutherfvckin yagabombs ! I'd eat this while listening to Metallica and one last shot of test & tren because a man's gotta go out with style :D
FCUK YEAH!!!!!

or eat 100 hits of high power LSD and inject 4000mg of Tren before jumping into a grizzle bear cage with a fcuking pocket knife!!!!!!!

:head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:

GET SOME!!!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
FCUK YEAH!!!!!

or eat 100 hits of high power LSD and inject 4000mg of Tren before jumping into a grizzle bear cage with a fcuking pocket knife!!!!!!!

GET SOME!!!!!!
Our veins would be fvcking bulging out of our neck with that insana intensity ! I'd rather go out like that instead of having to get someone to wipe my a$$ at the age of 90 (I STILL have a great grand mother and I don't want to be like her) and feed me gerber and ensure.

You and I forgot about some Cheque Drops, now we're talking :twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jacks bacon cheddar potatoe wedges, steak, macdonalds fries, favorite sushi, raw ahi poke, laulau, banana, syntha6 strawberry shake, a heineken, a sweet clean pussy, a handful of cheque drops, kahuku shrimp, a spam musibi, southern fried catfish with some dirty rice and hot sauce, some chicken nuggets, and yes...........i would eat that alllll

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Don't know, but I was dumbfounded as to why some objected to his execution.
well the man they put to death was hardly the same man who they locked up in the first pace if you know what i mean. no excuses for what he did but it sounded like he was actually helping people in his old age.

as for last meal well it'd have to be a big mac and a fat juicy 1kg T-bone steak, no vegetables required.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Chowdah from Legal Seafood
Ribeye from Peter Luger's or Del Frisco's
Deep dish from Giordanao's in Chicago
Dessert is cheesecake with mixed fruit topping

And a bottle of Stoli and cranberry juice to wash it down

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FCUK YEAH!!!!!

GET SOME!!!!!!
at least weight 5-6 hours before jumping into that bear cage so you have time to enjoy those 100 hits of LSD.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
FCUK YEAH!!!!!

GET SOME!!!!!!
I just wanna know what a "grizzle bear" is in the first place. Sounds like something that you may only be able to see while trippin' balls!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanna know what a "grizzle bear" is in the first place. Sounds like something that you may only be able to see while trippin' balls!
Grizzle bear is the character they kicked off Sesame Street for insubordination and aggressive acts toward pigs and frogs.