beowulf is released today on dvd
- 02-26-2008, 11:11 AM
- 02-26-2008, 07:52 PM
02-27-2008, 01:15 AM
I'd go for the Director's Cut. That's what I did for Rob Zombie's Halloween. It's the way the movie was originally supposed to me. The Director's Cut DVDs sometimes have the theatrical version on them as well.
This movie looks sick. I've been wanting to see it since it was in theaters.
02-27-2008, 09:10 AM
02-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Do you remember which part her role was in?
It's very well-done. A lot of people have called it a 'remake,' but Zombie himself has called it more of a prequel. It could easily be compared to the original, but stemming from Michael's childhood and why he came to be the killer we know him as.
I highly recommend seeing it. If you're a horror movie buff, then buy it.
I can't believe the Jamie character actually appears topless in this film. Big step for her, from being the little girl she was many years ago.
Similar Forum Threads
- By San Quinn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-21-2011, 03:24 PM
- By sticklegs in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-12-2003, 11:24 PM
- By John Benz in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 05-01-2003, 08:33 PM
- By GuyinLA in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2003, 08:23 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:27 AM