i feel like sh1t

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i dont know wtf is goign on, nothing has been working for me lately, i lost some money on a deal last week. i saw my ex gf afew weeks back and hangout and party and had sex , i thought things were goign to get fixed because of that, and she told me that i didnt say i love her and proved her that im still intrested on her and that it was a waste of time. and shes intrested in some guy that calls her every day and its intrested on her. a lot of other bullsh1t. im fvckingdesperate
alot of things has been falling from their places, im ****ing tired i feel like i dont know wtf im doing. like if i just taking out some space for some one else. it deff sucks

tattoopierced1

life gives you doo doo sometimes, this is just your time. Everyone gets dumped on every once in a while, its what you do during these times that defines you, that builds character, that makes you stronger. Keep your head up, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
th sad thing is that i dumped her, and afew weeks back i started to miss her, and like wanting to get back. then we talked and well i made her go thru hell , in the way i was with her, i feel happy for her cause she found a guy(or at least looks like) cares for her more than i did. everythings has come to this big pile of sh1t right now i cant find my way out of this. im pissed that i lost 11k on a deal gone bad but its money i would get it back some how. But i have hurt friends and relative lately, i ****ing hate the fact that i alsmot end up hurting the most the people i care and i love.

i try to keep my self busy i dont like to think stupid things, i havent cryed in a long time and it doesnt feel good, i hate the fact that im crying for things i done already that could been prevented, things that i cant take back, i hate that i didnt apreciate people like i should.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
th sad thing is that i dumped her, and afew weeks back i started to miss her, and like wanting to get back. then we talked and well i made her go thru hell , in the way i was with her, i feel happy for her cause she found a guy(or at least looks like) cares for her more than i did. everythings has come to this big pile of sh1t right now i cant find my way out of this. im pissed that i lost 11k on a deal gone bad but its money i would get it back some how. But i have hurt friends and relative lately, i ****ing hate the fact that i alsmot end up hurting the most the people i care and i love.

i try to keep my self busy i dont like to think stupid things, i havent cryed in a long time and it doesnt feel good, i hate the fact that im crying for things i done already that could been prevented, things that i cant take back, i hate that i didnt apreciate people like i should.
Explain please.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like Tatt said man theres always light at the end of the tunnel. Ive been going thru some pretty ruff waters myself and its just times like these that make us think and wonder but at the end were a better person if we learn from our mistakes. Ive had 2 amazing girls come into my life, 1 of them i dated for almost 2 years and ended up wandering away because i get bored and the other one i never took the chances i guess. Both are now in love with other people and while i do have a wonderful gf its just not on the same level. Ive learned, become stronger, and feel better now. It will pass bro, just keep that head up, find something you like doing and stick to it. Things get hard for everyone but it will be over soon bro.

Take care man and keep that head up!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replys.

i didnt put the part were when we had sex i took the condom off and i didi it without several times. and she told me that its not of my business if she gets knocked up. theres this other girl and i have several other booty calls but its not the same, i really loved this chick

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Zombie. Great advice has been given to you. Life doesn't come w/an instruction manual and while you can't take back the negative things you have done to your loved ones, you can learn from your mistakes and try to make things right with them. The fact that you feel bad about it proves you are a good person. Do everything you can to make yourself a better, more positive person and all of this trouble will have been worth it. Into every life, a little sh!t must fall. Tough times don't last. Tough people do! Got that little witticism from a t-shirt. In fact that's where I find the answers to all of life's little mysteries! LOL. Take 1 day to feel sorry for yourself to get it out of your system but then man-up and do what needs to be done...as we all do. Good luck to you, friend.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
When life hands you sh1t, make a sh1t pie.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I think generally most people have went through situations like this, unless you are born with a golden pacifier.
In life, there are usually obstacles, some small, and some are big. They are meant for you go through in transition, and through this period, it is to make you stronger.
But I do hope that you are able to get out of your s*it hole soon. Things will smell and feel much better, real soon. Good luck.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i might need to take a break from the gym and start hittings the bars more, i actually go out evey weekend but i might start going out on weekdays and chase tail like in the past , omg the crown royal its hitting me already

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Dude Z... isn't it only like 3:30pm over there in AZ? Way to early for the alchy-o-holly

tattoopierced1

i might need to take a break from the gym and start hittings the bars more, i actually go out evey weekend but i might start going out on weekdays and chase tail like in the past , omg the crown royal its hitting me already
why miss the gym and hit the bars.. not to be an ass, but that is a sign of weakness IMO.

Stay true and stay strong to yourself. No girl is going to make you feel better if you cant make yourself feel better. Turning to the bars will do nothing but possibly get you into trouble.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Dude Z... isn't it only like 3:30pm over there in AZ? Way to early for the alchy-o-holly
5:14 rigth now

why miss the gym and hit the bars.. not to be an ass, but that is a sign of weakness IMO.

Stay true and stay strong to yourself. No girl is going to make you feel better if you cant make yourself feel better. Turning to the bars will do nothing but possibly get you into trouble.

youre right and thanks. i can do both of those things, no girl is worth it to become a slob for her. Fvck that ****, this girl turned me soft, i remember before turning our relation ship something serious i was a player i would go out with a few girls at the same time and no prob. time to get back those 2 years i missed :cheers:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
"...No ass is worth thinkin' that much about." - Steve Carrell as "Andy" in the 40-year-old Virgin!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everythings has come to this big pile of sh1t right now i cant find my way out of this. im pissed that i lost 11k on a deal gone bad but its money i would get it back some how. But i have hurt friends and relative lately, i ****ing hate the fact that i alsmot end up hurting the most the people i care and i love.
time heals most wounds. Most important is not to do it again to those friends and relatives. Look at what you did, and why you did it, and work out how to not repeat it

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Know and understand that there will be challenges and difficult times. Don't try to avoid them. Welcome them. Gratefully. See them as grand gift from God, opportunity to do what you came into relationship and life to do. Experience.
Suffering has nothing to do with events, but with one's reaction to them. What's happening is merely what's happening. How you feel about it is another matter.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Most people enter into relationship with an eye toward what they can get out of them, rather what they can put into them. The purpose of relationship is to decide what part of yourself you'd like to see "show up", not what part of another you can capture and hold.
It is very romantic to say you were "nothing" untill that special other came along, but it is not true. Worse, it puts an incredible pressure on the other to be all sorts of things he or she is not.
It is very romantic to say that now that your special other has entered your life, you feel complete. Yet the purpose of relationship is not to have another who might complete you, but to have another with whom you might share your own completeness.
Your focus upon the other- your obsession with the other- is what causes relationship to fail. It is not the action of another, but your re-action, defines who you are.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks for those kind word Dmitry and it makes sence, i fell so bad cause my ex gf put alot of effort on making our relationship work and i just didnt gave a crap till i lost her. well i have to live and learn.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Bruh - could be worse. My Dad died on 2/13/08.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im sorry for your lost jmh80.

i sober up yesterday after 4 straight days of drinking, i did cardio and i actually puked alot fell like **** this morning, what was worst is the moral hangover, i can belive the stupid things i almost did.

and thanks again guys for the support

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Dont stress.. things tend to work them selves out.. I nkow how you feel, and i sucks big time... But you have to turn that sadness and anger into something positive... Use this as motivation to spend more time in the gym... Stay focused.. The last time i had a bad end to a relationship I siad f*ck wasting time thinking about a brod.. And decided to put that energy toward moving forward in my life!!.. Suprisingly the less i cared about chicks the more came my way...

Trust me you dont want to be that drunk out at the bars every night hitting on girls and making a fool of yourself!!!!
Be that yoked out guy that goes to the grocery store after the gym and meets some hottie!!!! Way better scenario!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks to all you have really help me alot. , i took a pic last night at the gym **** i lost deffinition in a bad way with all this drinking and **** going on. its a good thing i snapped out of it fast before things got worst, i was even thinking on quitting the gym, but no! ! ! i have invested a lot on that gust to give it up.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you got till its gone.

I'm going through a lot of **** right now with this girl. It sucks man but everything will get better. I just don't understand how this relationships thing works sometimes, its like they chase you and chase you then when they have you its like I don't need you anymore. Makes no sense to me. Don't resort to the bar for girls or for some cure of loneliness, trust me it just made me more lonely in the long run. I think its best to just play it cool and wait it out and the best ones always come out of nowhere. Just keep hitting the weights hard and take it out on them and do things for yourself till then.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you'll luck out and find a chick in the shoutbox someday

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Maybe Zombie will take me up on that date to the Olive Garden. Come on man ALL YOU CAN EAT BREADSTICKS!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha, i think im almost over this **** :) i been talking with my ex gf in a friendly matter, and been talking with other girls,milfs, customers(females of course) :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha, i think im almost over this **** :) i been talking with my ex gf in a friendly matter, and been talking with other girls,milfs, customers(females of course) :)
MILF, MILF, MILF!! ;)

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
I'm still gonna bump this for anyone else who has life problems they want to discuss, only problem I have right now is the girl who was texting me before is now drunk calling me every 5 minutes. I want to pick up but I don't. Zombie I just want to listen to backstreet boys all night and have no worries.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahah BSB arent my type neither is hip hop but this is my new theme song.
LOL

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Won't let me watch let me guess.
RETURN OF THE MACCCCCCCK SHAMOOON RETURN OF THE MACK OHOHOHHHH
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the problem with the MILF is that she has 2 kids and the smallest one its like 6 and is autistic(sp?) but shes hot as hell and like 35

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol thats cruel , i liked her since the first time i saw her do A2G Squats in short shorts

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol thats cruel , i liked her since the first time i saw her do A2G Squats in short shorts
Then you have your answer zombo.......;)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Dude, everyone hits a MILF at least once in their life - so if you've found an intriguing opportunity, then by all means, you have my blessings!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i like gym milfs, theres one that i dont know if shes just to friendly of wants something else. shes older in her early 50 but shes hot also , she has some wrinkles but shes hotter than some 20 yo girls i seen in other places. dude i dont know what to pick anymore lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
luckily, like at a buffet, you don't have to just pick one

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
6Do not give that which is holy (the sacred thing) to the dogs, and do not throw your pearls before hogs, lest they trample upon them with their feet and turn and tear you in pieces.

7[e]Keep on asking and it will be given you; [f] keep on seeking and you will find; [g]keep on knocking [reverently] and [the door] will be opened to you.

8For everyone who keeps on asking receives; and he who keeps on seeking finds; and to him who keeps on knocking, [the door] will be opened.
and

16You will [l]fully recognize them by their fruits. Do people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

17Even so, every healthy (sound) tree bears good fruit [[m]worthy of admiration], but the sickly (decaying, worthless) tree bears bad (worthless) fruit.

18A good (healthy) tree cannot bear bad (worthless) fruit, nor can a bad (diseased) tree bear [n]excellent fruit [worthy of admiration].

19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

20Therefore, you will [o]fully know them by their fruits.

21Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].(C)

24So everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts upon them [obeying them] will be like a [p]sensible (prudent, practical, wise) man who built his house upon the rock.
I add this to say that Zombie whether you be a man of faith or not don't waste your time and energy on things that will bring you no joy, love or fruit. You can clearly see in your heart that you need to cut yourself free of this junk(no attack on your gf or love for her etc). This 'stuff' will only hold you down and make you a slave to your addiction to it.

There are bigger and better things out there for you. There is no space to accept them until you clear some junk out of your life.

Take some time to remove the chaos, emotions and hassle that has you swinging emotionally from one spectrum to the other.

You can only love someone else as much as you love yourself. Take from this what you want and discard the rest, this is not preaching this is life experience.

Much Love,

Neoborn

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
i like gym milfs, theres one that i dont know if shes just to friendly of wants something else. shes older in her early 50 but shes hot also , she has some wrinkles but shes hotter than some 20 yo girls i seen in other places. dude i dont know what to pick anymore lol
From personal experiences, cougars are catch and release. They are NOT house pets. I was seeing 33 year old, with a couple of kids, it was fun, and we both knew going in it wasnt a long term thing, Short term, for ummmm..."fun."

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember zombie, you don't pay the hookers for the sex, you pay them to leave afterwards.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You be careful with them cougars now zombo. :lol:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
From personal experiences, cougars are catch and release. They are NOT house pets. I was seeing 33 year old, with a couple of kids, it was fun, and we both knew going in it wasnt a long term thing, Short term, for ummmm..."fun."
Agreed. Cougars shouldn't be kept indoors.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
"You need to learn to drive with the fear, and there ain't nothin' more goddamn frightening than driving with a live cougar in the car."