Tom Platz is an ANIMAL!

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Seriously the most intense leg extensions EVER!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, the Golden Eagle. I remember seeing him in the mags when I started lifting thinking holy **** this guys legs are insane!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I started hack sqauts because Tom did them

somehow didint end up with the same results

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The man did sq's 20 minutes straight and had to go to the hospital for oxygen deprivation.He was known to do lunges back and forth football fields with 225 on his back.I hate doing,but love the results from high rep sq's/lunges.20 rep sq's gave me my beutiful stretchmarked legs.Once i hit a serious plateau,I will start counting minutes and not reps when squatting.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The man did sq's 20 minutes straight and had to go to the hospital for oxygen deprivation.He was known to do lunges back and forth football fields with 225 on his back.I hate doing,but love the results from high rep sq's/lunges.20 rep sq's gave me my beutiful stretchmarked legs.Once i hit a serious plateau,I will start counting minutes and not reps when squatting.
x2 on the training part.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
I read an MD article that said it best. When Tom trains he is in a zone few others know about.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can see Tom squat 500lbs 20x's on you tube.

Either Tom or Mike Menzter should have won the Olympia that year Arnold decided to drop in at the last second and won completely due to his stardom and not his physique.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read an MD article that said it best. When Tom trains he is in a zone few others know about.
MD kicks a$$,I'm waiting on my next issue,I remember that article.When i found Md all i could say is FINALLY over and over.