Jay Cutler Newest DVD, "From Jay-Z"

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone seen this?

or the "My House" DVD from Jay. I find it HILARIOUS that when he tours his huge awesome rich ass house and goes to his master bathroom, there is a ~1cubic ft mini fridge next to his bathroom SINK. Hmmmmm...his wife is a nurse practitioner, and what could be in that fridge? its not big enough for anything but a few drinks or maybe....MEDICATION THAT NEEDS REFRIGERATION like SLIN HGH HCG etc etc etc etc.

its funny how he points it out like its a common bathroom appliance. I was thinking to myself JUST OPEN IT! lets see what those muscles are really made of....

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'm not fan of jay cutler but here's some video of jay to z

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I was looking at his older pictures. His head has gotten larger. I'm def. not imagining things.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was looking at his older pictures. His head has gotten larger. I'm def. not imagining things.
hell yea it has. I mostly notice it in the Jaw. In his older pictures he had a leaner looking chiseled jaw and a natural looking smile (NO HOMO). Now when I see him in photos or videos his smile looks weird like his jaw is getting in the way or something... anyway. GH

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
he seems pretty down to earth in that footage from "jay to z."
I even chuckled a few times..

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he seems pretty down to earth in that footage from "jay to z."
I even chuckled a few times..
yea im a big jay fan. I like him and respect his lifestyle. He is a smart guy. He seems like a guy who would tell you like it is if one were to have a non public encounter with the guy.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay looked really good man. Wow, the lifts and cuts in his muscle looked great. His traps looked deeper then normal. I'm not a Jay Fan, he's probably top 10 somewhere, so I'm not on his jock or anything, but he looked really good in that video.

P.S. I was there at the convention shown at the intro of the vid. I met Chris but not Jay.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jay looked really good man. Wow, the lifts and cuts in his muscle looked great. His traps looked deeper then normal. I'm not a Jay Fan, he's probably top 10 somewhere, so I'm not on his jock or anything, but he looked really good in that video.

P.S. I was there at the convention shown at the intro of the vid. I met Chris but not Jay.
awesome man. Im heading to venice this summer. Hopefully I will meet up with a few pro's

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome man. Im heading to venice this summer. Hopefully I will meet up with a few pro's
Sweet. I ran into Lee Priest, Cormier, Flex Wheeler, Melvin Anthony, Ferrigno, James Lewis and Brandon Curry at that convention. I was most starstruck by Priest, but most physically impressed by Brandon Curry who I believe is still an amateur???

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think Trey Brewer will probably be the next dominant Mr. Olympia.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think Trey Brewer will probably be the next dominant Mr. Olympia.
by dominant do you mean to hold the title for a while?

I think there a bunch of guys that are headed towards the O title before him: wolf, martinez etc

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyone seen this?

or the "My House" DVD from Jay. I find it HILARIOUS that when he tours his huge awesome rich ass house and goes to his master bathroom, there is a ~1cubic ft mini fridge next to his bathroom SINK. Hmmmmm...his wife is a nurse practitioner, and what could be in that fridge? its not big enough for anything but a few drinks or maybe....MEDICATION THAT NEEDS REFRIGERATION like SLIN HGH HCG etc etc etc etc.

its funny how he points it out like its a common bathroom appliance. I was thinking to myself JUST OPEN IT! lets see what those muscles are really made of....
If we're assuming that there are vials of HGH, HCG, etc., then we're probably right.

So long as the guy uses responsibly. I have no problem with it.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm not fan of jay cutler but here's some video of jay to z

I enjoyed watching that. Jay seems like a very down-to-earth kinda guy. I'll have to check out the rest of the clips later on.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Someday, when I'm huge, I want a fridge to put my vials of goodies in..

If only, if only...
*dreaming*
:lol:

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have met and spoke with him for a little while in NYC. He is VERY down to earth, however in a public, and especially endorsed/sponsored setting he likes to say things that muscle tech probably told him to. HE KNOWS and I KNOW, and HE KNOWS THAT I KNEW that he was full of ****. partially becuase I jokingly said, "so how did that mass stack of yours get you ready for the O haha?" and he was like hahah uuhh, I mean yea its good stuff

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i have met and spoke with him for a little while in NYC. He is VERY down to earth, however in a public, and especially endorsed/sponsored setting he likes to say things that muscle tech probably told him to. HE KNOWS and I KNOW, and HE KNOWS THAT I KNEW that he was full of ****. partially becuase I jokingly said, "so how did that mass stack of yours get you ready for the O haha?" and he was like hahah uuhh, I mean yea its good stuff
Silly Jay.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
by dominant do you mean to hold the title for a while?

I think there a bunch of guys that are headed towards the O title before him: wolf, martinez etc
Yeah, eventually. Wolf is going to be top tier. His conditioning has been incredible, esp for doing 3 shows last year ? Within time he'll probably win the O.

Vic is probably at his peak. He is starting to develop a thicker waist though.

Gustavo, whenever he gets it all together is also a great bb'er.

There are few bodybuilders that can offer that dense grainy look like Wolf, David Henry, and Dexter Jackson.

All the bb'ers are ripped, but few have it down to striations.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Silly Jay.
especially since Im a big fan of him, I would LOVE the opportunity to have a down to earth convo with him about his prior usage, current applications, and mentality/success methodology. also about his health and precautionary concerns/measures

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some of you know this already, but Jay is the reason I am here today, he and I went to the same high school and he was my original inspiration to become aware of health and wellness. Jay was the one who probably would have lived 24/7 on boards like this one, he was cruising Usenet (along with myself) and was always setting us newbies straight on the latest advice that he read, whether it be about the safety of something or how much protein we should be taking in. He was a voracious reader and didn't pay attention to fads or bad advice. Jay was in a league of his own back then, as he probably still is today, I haven't spoken to him in at least three years I'd say. He was the only person who claimed to take his workouts seriously, and also lived up to it. While the rest of us were trying to write our own rules and take shortcuts with our physiques, Jay was the only person I knew who would try extra hard to do the research behind everything and approach bodybuilding more like a sport than a hobby.

Jay's youngest brother should be 25 by now, I wonder if he ended up getting to bodybuilding at all...I know he had a slight interest but was more into being a musician...put the two of them in the same sport and you'd have created a monster...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that MT pays him out the ass. We all know that MT is a bullshyt company. I'm glad to hear that he has a sense of humor about it. That's good. Most people wouldn't act like that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
That would be so hilarious to see an 'out take' of Jay Cutler doing an ad for muscle-tech.

'To add the extra 10lbs I needed for the Mr. Olympia 2008, I loaded up on more peptides.....err....Aplodan...'

CUT !!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be so hilarious to see an 'out take' of Jay Cutler doing an ad for muscle-tech.

'To add the extra 10lbs I needed for the Mr. Olympia 2008, I loaded up on more peptides.....err....Aplodan...'

CUT !!!
Put the Cutler in your Cutting Stack with Hydroxycut Hardcore.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of you know this already, but Jay is the reason I am here today, he and I went to the same high school and he was my original inspiration to become aware of health and wellness. Jay was the one who probably would have lived 24/7 on boards like this one, he was cruising Usenet (along with myself) and was always setting us newbies straight on the latest advice that he read, whether it be about the safety of something or how much protein we should be taking in. He was a voracious reader and didn't pay attention to fads or bad advice. Jay was in a league of his own back then, as he probably still is today, I haven't spoken to him in at least three years I'd say. He was the only person who claimed to take his workouts seriously, and also lived up to it. While the rest of us were trying to write our own rules and take shortcuts with our physiques, Jay was the only person I knew who would try extra hard to do the research behind everything and approach bodybuilding more like a sport than a hobby.

Jay's youngest brother should be 25 by now, I wonder if he ended up getting to bodybuilding at all...I know he had a slight interest but was more into being a musician...put the two of them in the same sport and you'd have created a monster...
Jay's a work horse and undeniably disciplined, thats for sure.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established

wow man. Are you the guy (sorry I dont remember the name) that was in his DVD? Jay -Z and the one prior to that? In jay to Z he explained how he was helping out his high school friend and getting him started with work in LA. Is that you? (also the same guy who was taped training with jay in the prior video "one step closer"???

I am a HUGE Jay fan. He is my inspiration in bodybuilding. no homo intended but I really idolize him, his values, his approach to bodybuilding, and his work ethic. I originally became interested in his bodybuilding career when i watched a few of his DVDs and my gf and I realized how similar I am to him with respect to his insatiable desire to know anything and everything about the sport and what it involves, to help others. (boards etc),
and determination to make it to the top one day.

I just wish I could have 10minutes with the guy to have a down to earth talk about what kind of things he did to make such progress. I mean look at the guy between 17-18 and 22! the transformation was CRAZY. My number one priority is my health, and I believe Jay is smart enough to have the same priorities. I just would love to hear from him what sort of things hes done and continues to do, and his opinion on it all.

I know he has great genetics, and is very disciplined. But unlike other pro's he trains, diets, and lives bbing all year round. He doesnt just train for the O 6 months out.

I mean to put it plainly... we all know what substances are available to these guys and can sort of ASSUME how they use/have used them. But to make a commitment to go the route of a pro bber and make decisions based on assumptions isnt as motivating. I see Jay as a family man, and a good father. In his book he described his desire to be one some day. I have a hard time believing that he would sacrifice any of his health to persue his bodybuilding career. It would be nice to hear it all from him. or maybe from someone who was around him in the start of his career.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
wow man. Are you the guy (sorry I dont remember the name) that was in his DVD? Jay -Z and the one prior to that? In jay to Z he explained how he was helping out his high school friend and getting him started with work in LA. Is that you? (also the same guy who was taped training with jay in the prior video "one step closer"???

I am a HUGE Jay fan. He is my inspiration in bodybuilding. no homo intended but I really idolize him, his values, his approach to bodybuilding, and his work ethic. I originally became interested in his bodybuilding career when i watched a few of his DVDs and my gf and I realized how similar I am to him with respect to his insatiable desire to know anything and everything about the sport and what it involves, to help others. (boards etc),
and determination to make it to the top one day.

I just wish I could have 10minutes with the guy to have a down to earth talk about what kind of things he did to make such progress. I mean look at the guy between 17-18 and 22! the transformation was CRAZY. My number one priority is my health, and I believe Jay is smart enough to have the same priorities. I just would love to hear from him what sort of things hes done and continues to do, and his opinion on it all.

I know he has great genetics, and is very disciplined. But unlike other pro's he trains, diets, and lives bbing all year round. He doesnt just train for the O 6 months out.

I mean to put it plainly... we all know what substances are available to these guys and can sort of ASSUME how they use/have used them. But to make a commitment to go the route of a pro bber and make decisions based on assumptions isnt as motivating. I see Jay as a family man, and a good father. In his book he described his desire to be one some day. I have a hard time believing that he would sacrifice any of his health to persue his bodybuilding career. It would be nice to hear it all from him. or maybe from someone who was around him in the start of his career.

I'm not so sure. You don't become Mr. Olympia with your health as #1 priority solely. I know those guys watch their health, but at the same time all of them heavily trash it to a certain extent, every single one of them.

IFBB Pro amounts of gear is not healthy, no matter what way you slice the pie. Grams, not milligrams.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not so sure. You don't become Mr. Olympia with your health as #1 priority solely. I know those guys watch their health, but at the same time all of them heavily trash it to a certain extent, every single one of them.

IFBB Pro amounts of gear is not healthy, no matter what way you slice the pie. Grams, not milligrams.
There is an eye brow raising amount of truth in that

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is an eye brow raising amount of truth in that
yea I just try to word my way around it I suppose... false hope. But neverless I would still LOVE to hear it from someone who's been through it. you know; opinions, regrets, strategies, consequences, etc

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea I just try to word my way around it I suppose... false hope. But neverless I would still LOVE to hear it from someone who's been through it. you know; opinions, regrets, strategies, consequences, etc
I hear ya