Roger Clemens Comes Clean!!!

  1. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    986
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Roger Clemens Comes Clean!!!


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhu74yBPlQ"]YouTube - Roger Clemens Admits All[/ame]

  2. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    714
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    85.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

  3. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I saw something about this on MSNBC about two days ago. Federal investigators were accusing Clemens of using steroids and even requested a DNA sample, but Clemens and his lawyers weren't cooperating. They said any sort of statement and DNA test were unnecessary.
    •   
       

  4. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

    I mean seriously, does the government have nothing better to do than to figure out what professional athletes have used steroids or HGH?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

    I mean seriously, does the government have nothing better to do than to figure out what professional athletes have used steroids or HGH?
    The government claims to care about our nation's children. Many children look up to these athletes nowadays. These athletes don't come out and admit their steroid use, but when the government ends up hounding them, they're outted. It ends up being all over the news. It's on tv, in magazines, in newspapers, etc. Children aren't stupid. They watch plenty of tv and read. It's not only them, though. It's the teens, too.

    Our government really needs to learn how to mind its own goddamn business.
  6. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Rep Power
    75830
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The govt is probably up to something, they would not just go forth into something without some sort gain. They are putting the light on kids or users anabolic or non anabolic substances, which may lead to big pharma and "new" drugs that is already otc.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,419
    Rep Power
    771851
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    The govt is probably up to something, they would not just go forth into something without some sort gain. They are putting the light on kids or users anabolic or non anabolic substances, which may lead to big pharma and "new" drugs that is already otc.
    Not to mention further criminalization, harsher penalties, jobs for prison workers, seizure of private property, fines, etc.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    HAHAHA dude that was hilarious!! reps
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    The government claims to care about our nation's children. Many children look up to these athletes nowadays. These athletes don't come out and admit their steroid use, but when the government ends up hounding them, they're outted. It ends up being all over the news. It's on tv, in magazines, in newspapers, etc. Children aren't stupid. They watch plenty of tv and read. It's not only them, though. It's the teens, too.

    Our government really needs to learn how to mind its own goddamn business.
    Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  10. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.
    "No child left behind"... Riiiiight.
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Well that's the issue. The problem is moreso that society has become so carefree and complacent that no one does anything. The system needs a bug up it's ass to get the important **** done.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5551
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Can we please keep this thread funny!!!!!!!! Guys end it!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I have to agree that the purpose of this thread is intended solely to be funny and a joke. I couldn't agree more that congress has their head up their azz and should be addressing all the significant nationwide issues at hand, but that's another thread. Nice post B lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  14. New Member
    JohnnyBGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    46.2%

    Thanks for that dude. I needed a good laugh.
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11890
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Sorry, didn't mean to be a buzz kill. Stuff just rubs me the wrong way.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I finally caught on once I noticed that the clip was messed with. I must admit that I got a lot of laughs out of it. I just think it's ridiculous how he's been outted and now being made fun of.
  17. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

    He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point , but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand.

    I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  18. Banned
    dynomite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    742
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    82%

    hilarious!!! i am gonna send that to everyone i know.
  19. New Member
    Lightning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    244
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    20.9%

    I'm gonna sit down with Mike Wallace and do steroids LOL
  20. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2188
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    46.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That was pretty good.
  21. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13068
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    28.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    "No child left behind"... Riiiiight.
    I'm soon to be an ex-teacher because of that archaic legislation ! If kids were a priority then our education system would be run by competent people, not some legislator who's never taught one deay in his/her life.
  22. Senior Member
    Dr Packenwood's Avatar
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,257
    Rep Power
    717
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I'm soon to be an ex-teacher because of that archaic legislation ! If kids were a priority then our education system would be run by competent people, not some legislator who's never taught one deay in his/her life.
    Well yeah, but don't forget that Congressmen, and Senators know way way more than you or I do. They're smart! Thats why they're congressmen and senators. Think of them rather as the Plato's and Socrates of our more modern times.
  23. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

    He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point , but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand.

    I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!
    Well I am the biggest Sox fan here but I can not stand the guy.

    He is a legend though and has proven that over and over. As pleasing as it was to see him suck for the Yankees this year I still doubt half of these allegations are true.

    I remember reading somewhere that this clown said he injected Roger in the thigh with HGH. WTF is that

    Now you bring his wife into it that is just wrong.

    I could go on forever but would not matter. This is just getting old. Same as for Bonds
  24. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    Well I am the biggest Sox fan here but I can not stand the guy.

    He is a legend though and has proven that over and over. As pleasing as it was to see him suck for the Yankees this year I still doubt half of these allegations are true.

    I remember reading somewhere that this clown said he injected Roger in the thigh with HGH. WTF is that

    Now you bring his wife into it that is just wrong.

    I could go on forever but would not matter. This is just getting old. Same as for Bonds
    The biggest sox fan?.....come on now Clemens is a complete arrogant a-hole imo. He always was, and he always will be to me. I agree that bringing his wife into it was low indeed. I honestly don't care what if anything he's done for enhancement. His presence and accomplishments are good for the sport overall....well maybe not anymore....

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  25. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    986
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

    He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point , but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand.

    I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!
    Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the *****ry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.
  26. Advanced Member
    Ripped1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    805
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    32.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the *****ry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.

    I wouldnt feel right if I did say this first Yankees SUCK

    ok now thats out of the way you are so correct. Boston and NY is hte best *****ry in sports. Now we will also hanve Giants and Patriots after one of the Giants ran their mouth at the parade about stomping our ass. You got a lucky catch and thats how the game was one. Ahhh but we did play like crap.

    Hmm Knicks and Rangers who
  27. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    986
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    I wouldnt feel right if I didn't say this first Yankees ARE MY DADDY!
    Fixed!
  28. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the *****ry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.
    Damn the yankees bro!!! But in all reality, I LOVE the *****ry! I can't think of a more exciting time in sports than a yankee/red sox game. It's what i live for. Our hate/respect for each other transcends many generations. I can't wait for this season. GO SOX 2008 BABY!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  29. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    986
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, can't wait to see how Baby Steinbrenner affects the team. Oh yeah and The Sox BLOW!
  30. Registered User
    somewhatgifted's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,390
    Rep Power
    2336
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    13.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.
    Great post.
  31. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Yeah, can't wait to see how Baby Steinbrenner affects the team. Oh yeah and The Sox BLOW!
    Gayrod is the first in line to give of course

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  32. Senior Member
    Bionic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    986
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey! You leave A-Hole alone! Girl has issues!
  33. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57340
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    77.49%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Hey! You leave A-Hole alone! Girl has issues!
    ...lol, man you need to get on AM more often.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. who here injects b-12 like roger clemens?
    By bigpoppapump2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:28 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 01:14 AM
  3. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 04:58 PM
  4. Barry Bonds comes clean
    By Grmlock in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-05-2004, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in