Roger Clemens Comes Clean!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Roger Clemens Comes Clean!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhu74yBPlQ"]YouTube - Roger Clemens Admits All[/ame]

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

3. Banned
    Answers

I saw something about this on MSNBC about two days ago. Federal investigators were accusing Clemens of using steroids and even requested a DNA sample, but Clemens and his lawyers weren't cooperating. They said any sort of statement and DNA test were unnecessary.
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean seriously, does the government have nothing better to do than to figure out what professional athletes have used steroids or HGH?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean seriously, does the government have nothing better to do than to figure out what professional athletes have used steroids or HGH?
    The government claims to care about our nation's children. Many children look up to these athletes nowadays. These athletes don't come out and admit their steroid use, but when the government ends up hounding them, they're outted. It ends up being all over the news. It's on tv, in magazines, in newspapers, etc. Children aren't stupid. They watch plenty of tv and read. It's not only them, though. It's the teens, too.

Our government really needs to learn how to mind its own goddamn business.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

The govt is probably up to something, they would not just go forth into something without some sort gain. They are putting the light on kids or users anabolic or non anabolic substances, which may lead to big pharma and "new" drugs that is already otc.
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    The govt is probably up to something, they would not just go forth into something without some sort gain. They are putting the light on kids or users anabolic or non anabolic substances, which may lead to big pharma and "new" drugs that is already otc.
    Not to mention further criminalization, harsher penalties, jobs for prison workers, seizure of private property, fines, etc.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

HAHAHA dude that was hilarious!! reps
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    The government claims to care about our nation's children. Many children look up to these athletes nowadays. These athletes don't come out and admit their steroid use, but when the government ends up hounding them, they're outted. It ends up being all over the news. It's on tv, in magazines, in newspapers, etc. Children aren't stupid. They watch plenty of tv and read. It's not only them, though. It's the teens, too.

Our government really needs to learn how to mind its own goddamn business.
    Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  10. Banned
    Answers

Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.
    "No child left behind"... Riiiiight.
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well that's the issue. The problem is moreso that society has become so carefree and complacent that no one does anything. The system needs a bug up it's ass to get the important **** done.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  12. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Can we please keep this thread funny!!!!!!!! Guys end it!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I have to agree that the purpose of this thread is intended solely to be funny and a joke. I couldn't agree more that congress has their head up their azz and should be addressing all the significant nationwide issues at hand, but that's another thread. Nice post B lol!

Legendary

14. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for that dude. I needed a good laugh.
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sorry, didn't mean to be a buzz kill. Stuff just rubs me the wrong way.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
  16. Banned
    Answers

I finally caught on once I noticed that the clip was messed with. I must admit that I got a lot of laughs out of it. I just think it's ridiculous how he's been outted and now being made fun of.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point , but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand.

I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!

Legendary

18. Banned
    Answers

hilarious!!! i am gonna send that to everyone i know.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

I'm gonna sit down with Mike Wallace and do steroids LOL
  20. Gate Keeper
    Answers

That was pretty good.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    "No child left behind"... Riiiiight.
    I'm soon to be an ex-teacher because of that archaic legislation ! If kids were a priority then our education system would be run by competent people, not some legislator who's never taught one deay in his/her life.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior View Post
    I'm soon to be an ex-teacher because of that archaic legislation ! If kids were a priority then our education system would be run by competent people, not some legislator who's never taught one deay in his/her life.
    Well yeah, but don't forget that Congressmen, and Senators know way way more than you or I do. They're smart! Thats why they're congressmen and senators. Think of them rather as the Plato's and Socrates of our more modern times.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point , but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand.

I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!
    Well I am the biggest Sox fan here but I can not stand the guy.

He is a legend though and has proven that over and over. As pleasing as it was to see him suck for the Yankees this year I still doubt half of these allegations are true.

I remember reading somewhere that this clown said he injected Roger in the thigh with HGH. WTF is that

Now you bring his wife into it that is just wrong.

I could go on forever but would not matter. This is just getting old. Same as for Bonds
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    Well I am the biggest Sox fan here but I can not stand the guy.

He is a legend though and has proven that over and over. As pleasing as it was to see him suck for the Yankees this year I still doubt half of these allegations are true.

I remember reading somewhere that this clown said he injected Roger in the thigh with HGH. WTF is that

Now you bring his wife into it that is just wrong.

I could go on forever but would not matter. This is just getting old. Same as for Bonds
    The biggest sox fan?.....come on now Clemens is a complete arrogant a-hole imo. He always was, and he always will be to me. I agree that bringing his wife into it was low indeed. I honestly don't care what if anything he's done for enhancement. His presence and accomplishments are good for the sport overall....well maybe not anymore....

Legendary

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post

Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the *****ry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the *****ry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.

I wouldnt feel right if I did say this first Yankees SUCK

ok now thats out of the way you are so correct. Boston and NY is hte best *****ry in sports. Now we will also hanve Giants and Patriots after one of the Giants ran their mouth at the parade about stomping our ass. You got a lucky catch and thats how the game was one. Ahhh but we did play like crap.

Hmm Knicks and Rangers who
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1 View Post
    I wouldnt feel right if I didn't say this first Yankees ARE MY DADDY!
    Fixed!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Damn the yankees bro!!! But in all reality, I LOVE the *****ry! I can't think of a more exciting time in sports than a yankee/red sox game. It's what i live for. Our hate/respect for each other transcends many generations. I can't wait for this season. GO SOX 2008 BABY!

Legendary

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, can't wait to see how Baby Steinbrenner affects the team. Oh yeah and The Sox BLOW!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Great post.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, can't wait to see how Baby Steinbrenner affects the team. Oh yeah and The Sox BLOW!
    Gayrod is the first in line to give of course

Legendary

32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  227 lbs.
    Answers

Hey! You leave A-Hole alone! Girl has issues!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Hey! You leave A-Hole alone! Girl has issues!
    ...lol, man you need to get on AM more often.

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. who here injects b-12 like roger clemens?
    By bigpoppapump2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 04:28 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 12:14 AM
  3. Clemens will come back - with record salary for pitcher
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-29-2005, 03:58 PM
  4. Barry Bonds comes clean
    By Grmlock in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12