Roger Clemens Comes Clean!!!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJhu74yBPlQ"]YouTube - Roger Clemens Admits All[/ame]

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I saw something about this on MSNBC about two days ago. Federal investigators were accusing Clemens of using steroids and even requested a DNA sample, but Clemens and his lawyers weren't cooperating. They said any sort of statement and DNA test were unnecessary.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean seriously, does the government have nothing better to do than to figure out what professional athletes have used steroids or HGH?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean seriously, does the government have nothing better to do than to figure out what professional athletes have used steroids or HGH?
The government claims to care about our nation's children. Many children look up to these athletes nowadays. These athletes don't come out and admit their steroid use, but when the government ends up hounding them, they're outted. It ends up being all over the news. It's on tv, in magazines, in newspapers, etc. Children aren't stupid. They watch plenty of tv and read. It's not only them, though. It's the teens, too.

Our government really needs to learn how to mind its own goddamn business.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
The govt is probably up to something, they would not just go forth into something without some sort gain. They are putting the light on kids or users anabolic or non anabolic substances, which may lead to big pharma and "new" drugs that is already otc.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The govt is probably up to something, they would not just go forth into something without some sort gain. They are putting the light on kids or users anabolic or non anabolic substances, which may lead to big pharma and "new" drugs that is already otc.
Not to mention further criminalization, harsher penalties, jobs for prison workers, seizure of private property, fines, etc.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The government claims to care about our nation's children. Many children look up to these athletes nowadays. These athletes don't come out and admit their steroid use, but when the government ends up hounding them, they're outted. It ends up being all over the news. It's on tv, in magazines, in newspapers, etc. Children aren't stupid. They watch plenty of tv and read. It's not only them, though. It's the teens, too.

Our government really needs to learn how to mind its own goddamn business.
Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Children are being neglected, abused, and left to go hungry each day. Instead of doing anything about it, the government is cutting funding to their education, and to top it off, wasting taxpayer's money on gaining "infotainment" from prosecuting professional athletes.
"No child left behind"... Riiiiight.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that's the issue. The problem is moreso that society has become so carefree and complacent that no one does anything. The system needs a bug up it's ass to get the important **** done.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we please keep this thread funny!!!!!!!! Guys end it!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree that the purpose of this thread is intended solely to be funny and a joke. I couldn't agree more that congress has their head up their azz and should be addressing all the significant nationwide issues at hand, but that's another thread. Nice post B lol!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, didn't mean to be a buzz kill. Stuff just rubs me the wrong way.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I finally caught on once I noticed that the clip was messed with. I must admit that I got a lot of laughs out of it. I just think it's ridiculous how he's been outted and now being made fun of.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point :blink:, but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand. :)

I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hilarious!!! i am gonna send that to everyone i know.

Lightning

Awards
I'm gonna sit down with Mike Wallace and do steroids LOL

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
"No child left behind"... Riiiiight.
I'm soon to be an ex-teacher because of that archaic legislation ! If kids were a priority then our education system would be run by competent people, not some legislator who's never taught one deay in his/her life.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm soon to be an ex-teacher because of that archaic legislation ! If kids were a priority then our education system would be run by competent people, not some legislator who's never taught one deay in his/her life.
Well yeah, but don't forget that Congressmen, and Senators know way way more than you or I do. They're smart! Thats why they're congressmen and senators. Think of them rather as the Plato's and Socrates of our more modern times.:dump:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
As a die hard red sox fan since i can remember, i respect roger clemens in all his accomplishments overall. He is and always will be a red sox legend in my mind. In his early red sox days he was the epitome of a power pitcher on all levels. I can't ever say as much for his personality or demenour however. I personally don't give two sh*ts what if anything he's used in performance enhancement.

He's an incredible athlete in all aspects of the game, however he's just as much an azzhole in the process imo. Roger has defied age and performed at levels never though possible for his age........was it performance enhanced....probably, however i could honestly careless. The man is an athlete of unique proportions. Even though it pains me to say he was a freakin yankee at one point :blink:, but remember yankee fans......... he was a sox man LONG beforehand. :)

I say leave the man alone. He's a baseball icon regardless and always will be IMO!
Well I am the biggest Sox fan here but I can not stand the guy.

He is a legend though and has proven that over and over. As pleasing as it was to see him suck for the Yankees this year I still doubt half of these allegations are true.

I remember reading somewhere that this clown said he injected Roger in the thigh with HGH. WTF is that

Now you bring his wife into it that is just wrong.

I could go on forever but would not matter. This is just getting old. Same as for Bonds

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am the biggest Sox fan here but I can not stand the guy.

He is a legend though and has proven that over and over. As pleasing as it was to see him suck for the Yankees this year I still doubt half of these allegations are true.

I remember reading somewhere that this clown said he injected Roger in the thigh with HGH. WTF is that

Now you bring his wife into it that is just wrong.

I could go on forever but would not matter. This is just getting old. Same as for Bonds
The biggest sox fan?.....come on now ;) Clemens is a complete arrogant a-hole imo. He always was, and he always will be to me. I agree that bringing his wife into it was low indeed. I honestly don't care what if anything he's done for enhancement. His presence and accomplishments are good for the sport overall....well maybe not anymore....

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established

Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the rivalry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trauma! Well, I have to say that I'm the biggest Yankee fan but at the same time, love and respect Boston. Yankee fans need Boston. If it wasn't for the rivalry, things would be even more boring. The symbiosis is undeniable. Each side hates the other teams members until they get traded to their team.

I wouldnt feel right if I did say this first Yankees SUCK

ok now thats out of the way you are so correct. Boston and NY is hte best rivalry in sports. Now we will also hanve Giants and Patriots after one of the Giants ran their mouth at the parade about stomping our ass. You got a lucky catch and thats how the game was one. Ahhh but we did play like crap.

Hmm Knicks and Rangers who

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn the yankees bro!!! ;) But in all reality, I LOVE the rivalry! I can't think of a more exciting time in sports than a yankee/red sox game. It's what i live for. Our hate/respect for each other transcends many generations. I can't wait for this season. GO SOX 2008 BABY!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, can't wait to see how Baby Steinbrenner affects the team. Oh yeah and The Sox BLOW!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Great post.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, can't wait to see how Baby Steinbrenner affects the team. Oh yeah and The Sox BLOW!
Gayrod is the first in line to give of course :lol: ;)

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey! You leave A-Hole alone! Girl has issues!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Sports Talk 2
thebigt Supplements 81
thebigt Supplements 4
bigpoppapump2 Supplements 15
Fastone MLB 13