Ideas for Valentines Day, cmon fellas =p

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Well the time of year where my wallet suffers and my girlfriend gets all excited. I'm sure plenty of people on here thought of cool ways to impress that special someone on Feb. 14th, so im not that good with buying gifts and all so i'd appreciate any ideas, already got the traditional flowers and candy but what else ? =P(not really looking for jewelry stuff) Thanks all.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Aspire36, AspireLite, Slick Pleasures?

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Aspire36, AspireLite, Slick Pleasures?
lol not that kind of happiness already got those bases covered lmao, but not bad ideas..., more of a gift that can be in a item lol but thanks for the post =D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
lol not that kind of happiness already got those bases covered lmao, but not bad ideas..., more of a gift that can be in a item lol but thanks for the post =D
bah, fine. Making me think for reals.

Day spa? Cook dinner for her?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take ideas from the rest of us. I'd follow your heart. Be unique. Be original. It'll mean more for the both of you that way.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the RPN basket has already been mentioned. So maybe a couples spa day with a massage?

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take ideas from the rest of us. I'd follow your heart. Be unique. Be original. It'll mean more for the both of you that way.
lol thats why im asking you guys, im looking for unique something she would think no one has done before =D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol thats why im asking you guys, im looking for unique something she would think no one has done before =D
Ok tell us a little bit about her, what does she like, her hobbies, interests, etc..

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Umm, she is a girly girl, she likes the cowboys... lol, used to play some basketball but gave that up, she likes shopping, likes to cuddle a lot lol, she is more of a sensitive self conscious type i guess you could say? So far i picked up the good old chocolates a card, and getting some roses soon, and something else don't know what yet but it seems like something is missing... let me know if i'm asking for too much =p

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm well a massage is good
Gift certificate to shop;)
Take her to dinner and maybe get her hair, nails done?
A cowboys jersey..lol
An appt to get your pics professionally done together
A date to make a pottery vase together for her roses:)
uhm....

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
A trip around the world in a blimp.

Or lingerie, but make sure it's not too small or else she'll hate you forever.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm well a massage is good
Gift certificate to shop;)
Take her to dinner and maybe get her hair, nails done?
A cowboys jersey..lol
An appt to get your pics professionally done together
A date to make a pottery vase together for her roses:)
uhm....
lol really good ideas, girls perspective owns lol

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most of us have probably done the things we'd suggest. It'll mean more coming from the heart, man.

RPN's Valentine's Day basket wouldn't be a bad start, though. I've considered getting one.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A build a bear valentines bear with a voice chip in it that has you saying I love you!! She can sleep with that when you are not around.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
A build a bear valentines bear with a voice chip in it that has you saying I love you!! She can sleep with that when you are not around.
I'm pretty sure there's a horror film that starts like this.

Polynomial

Polynomial

Awards
  • Established
I might shut up about weighlifting and whatnot. My girlfriend will think it's the best gift ever.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I got my girl knocked up for Halloween, so she's sh1t outta luck for balemtimes.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
10lb bag of protein. If she doesn't want it i'm sure you'l know of someone who does :twisted:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Sign yourself up for massage classes. Not both of you, just you. Or, if you think she'd be a little weird about you possibly having to practice on other girls, sign both of you up, but show what a giving guy you are by not letting her learn, just use her for learning at the class.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established