Superbowl Champs!!!!!!!!

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SPECTACULAR LAST 59 SECS OF THE GAME!!!!!!!! **** YEA!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::clap2::clap2::jaw::jaw::djparty::D:dance::dance::pizza:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GIANTS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SPECTACULAR LAST 59 SECS OF THE GAME!!!!!!!! **** YEA!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance::clap2::clap2::jaw::jaw::djparty::D:dance::dance::pizza:
Best superbowl I've seen.

Big Dane

Big Dane

Awards
Good game, great finish, and the right team won.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I freakin' ruined the ending. I hate all the commercials so I record it. Well I had to select the post game and house to record as well because the game ran late... Well in between selecting the shows on my DVR i saw the exact moment Coughlin was hit the the gatorade bucket.. :rant:

Great ending, too bad I knew what happened.

Its so great to see the golden boy Brady finally choke.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Yea that was def an amazing game. Giants deserved that game the way they played those last seconds. Never losing hope, they just kept of truckin'. Even my woman was feeling the nerves, gettin the sweaty palms, and having that heart rate increase.. lol, its always great to watch the underdog take it home.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
19 and OOOOOOOHHHHHHH NOOOOO THE GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It amazing what a great defense and some luck can do.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
being from mNY born and raised, and remembering the earlier years of Superbowl 21 and 25 this trumps both of them. Congrats to Eli and the whole crew, and it goes to show what a strong d line and do.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I fell asleep the whole 3rd quarter. I was getting kinda annoyed that it stayed at 3-7 for nearly the whole game.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
John Travolta called the game, the same way that I did. I said Pats-34 and Giants-24. Lucky for me, I didn't bet any money, but I'm sure he did. I just thought it was interesting. There were quite a few of celebrities there last night. I didn't know that so many made an attempt to get to the Super Bowl. I saw Travolta, Jenny McCarthy, Jim Carrey, Kurt Russel, including the musical performers.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad the Giants one but now we still have to hear from those '72 Dolphin jackasses for at least another year.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Hell the SuperBowl is the only football game i watch all year and I was on the edge of my seat! That really was a great game - I'm glad the Giants won.

BV

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad the Giants one but now we still have to hear from those '72 Dolphin jackasses for at least another year.
I don't know, I actually like the new commercial where their all out playing in the yard and they get a package containing a football and a note saying,

"Congratulations guys, keep it one more year.

Elli"

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NY played amazing Defense and they weren't afraid to rush the QB.

Eli stepped up to the plate when he had no choice but to make an amazing 80 yard TD or lose the game.

I loved how the Giants won and I loved how much it pissed off Bill.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that wanted to hear an interview with Peyton Manning at the end of the game and what he thought about his brother's victory?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's the beauty of sports. On any given day no one is unbeatable.
Good point. It doesn't matter who you play, it matters when you play them. The Giants were peaking at the right time. They were 11-1 away from home (including the Play-Offs and Super Bowl) and the Patriots didn't play as dominant as they did earlier in the year when they were winning games by 21+ points.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe this is only the 2nd time a team has come from behind at the half to win the superbowl.

Do you know who did it the first time? The Giants :)

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Ive watched a lot of football, and this was the best game I have ever watched. It was even better than the cowboys' win in '95 vs pittsburg. QB's dream of endings like that, its the 4th quarter, superbowl on the line, being down with 40 secs to go, and then making every play count. I'm still freakin, and I dont even like the giants. After that game though I have some respect for them. Uber Pwnage.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe this is only the 2nd time a team has come from behind at the half to win the superbowl.

Do you know who did it the first time? The Giants :)
Interesting factoid.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its sort of the inverse to the old bucs. Pre Dungee they were well known for being ahead at the end of the 3rd every game, but generally still loosing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive watched a lot of football, and this was the best game I have ever watched. It was even better than the cowboys' win in '95 vs pittsburg. QB's dream of endings like that, its the 4th quarter, superbowl on the line, being down with 40 secs to go, and then making every play count. I'm still freakin, and I dont even like the giants. After that game though I have some respect for them. Uber Pwnage.
Me too, I've never been so excited for a team I'm not even a fan of to win the Super Bowl, but I think a lot of it has to do with my utter spite for Bill Bilechick.