The next Mr. Olympia?

1. The next Mr. Olympia?

Klaus Doring = perfection

Hope no one posted this yet.

2. WTF!!!! He must just fill a tub with synthol and take a nap in it.

I'd like to see him pose down with Greg Valentino, I wonder who has better lines....
    NSCA - CSCS

3. If thats what makes dude happy its cool with me. Seriously though I can't beleive he's all proud of that build. Greg valentino at least appears to have muscle under the syntherol. This dude shows no signs of lifting.
    •   

4. Where is the audio?

5. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Where is the audio?
    Don't know. I think he's German or something anyway. I noticed that he was lifting with almost no weight and from the underneath shot his "pecs" have a serious Double D look to them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Don't know. I think he's German or something anyway. I noticed that he was lifting with almost no weight and from the underneath shot his "pecs" have a serious Double D look to them.
    I thought the same thing about his pecs. I'm surprised girls aren't putting synthol into titties yet.lol

7. total boobs! man, i'd be embarassed to look like that!!

8. he just looks friggin ridiculous, 2 thumbs down

9. That's the funniest looking dude I've ever seen in my life. Is there any way he could possibly look normal again?

10. His skin would be sooooo loose i bet. I thought first he was a real life Stay Puff Marshmellow man....minus the hundreds of feet tall. (Ghostbusters for those of you that dont know movies)

11. That guy probably thinks he's cool in the eyes of other people for having so much Synthol in his body. Some Joe Schmoe might be fooled into thinking that's real muscle but he ain't fooling anybody else.

12. He forgot to stick some in his legs as well.

13. He looks like one of those blow up dolls only he's full of oil and water.

14. That can't be real! Looks like one of those sumo halloween costumes

15. pathetic

16. Dude that's retarded. He looks like he's never even touched a weight.. Gregg you can atleast tell he did ALOT before the synthol.

17. I never know whether to pity or hate people like this.

18. phantom lifts

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I never know whether to pity or hate people like this.
    I'd go with the latter.

20. Most women would kill for pecs like his. Not only can Pamela Anderson out-lift him, but she'd look much better doing it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dexter "The Blade" next Mr O?
    By Iron&Pain in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 08:04 AM
  2. the future mr. olympia
    By primal1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-06-2003, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-18-2003, 03:32 AM
  4. The next cycle..take a look