I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    K (Phoenix)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0

    I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection


    I am sorry for all the unnecessary BS I have brought you.

    I suppose I owe you guys an explaination.

    However, I need to protect the person involved. She did what she saw fit, and since we go back a while and I know her well, I am fine with that. I do not want anything to reflect onto her in any way. No one would be doing me or her any favor by bringing more attention to this. She did what she did, and that is ok. I want no distress to go to her in any shape or form.

    Whatever bad image or bad rep I got as a result, I don't care. Some of you will say that is only b/c of the evidence is against me. I was informed of that. If that is what you want to think, I am fine with that. Whatever the price to me, nothing is going to reflect bad on her, period.

    If I had to explain, I would have to spill all and it would involve 2 people I need to protect and would hurt another one too.

    So, if some one's rep going to be ruined, it is Okay that it shall be mine alone.

    Sadly that I alone has all the facts and cannot use any of it. But I have cared about them in the past, and still do, at least for one of them. You gave someone your words, you don't take it back, no matter what. And people who judge me, can judge in anyway they see fit.

    I saw Str8 posted some virulent crap about me at bb.com. I was enraged for a few seconds. But so be it.

    So, I shall accept your judgement as well. I choose to NOT say anything to explain my situation. You are left with rather useless info. Layne posted to the effect that I am a 2 faced slime only to come to the forum to talk in altered ego.

    If that is what you all want to believe too, that is fine with me.

    Kenneth

  2. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Bro I know you as k(same) the genius. Anything you do offline or in private is none of my business. We all are very glad you came over and respect you a great deal and I feel like Im speaking for more than myself. I was taught not to judge and Im proud of myself for not.......All we want from you is sound advice and your typical contributions and some occasional comedy

    About time we got the REAL k(same) over here......


    BDC Rule #1- No grudges from bb.com shall be carried over here

    If I can tolerate people I disliked from bb.com, anyone can......
  3. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,628
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by YellowJacket
    We all are very glad you came over and respect you a great deal and I feel like Im speaking for more than myself.
    Yes you are YJ. K, I know you from what I see on your posts, which is "contribution" defined. This situation really isn't any of my business (nor most anyone else's), so I'll stay out of it and not discuss it on the board further.

    I'm glad you're here and look forward to some great posts from the K I've seen, not the K some wish to portray at the "other" board. So, with that said, welcome aboard bro!
    •   
       

  4. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0

    honestly k imo u did the right thing in the way ur handling this..period..now welcome aboad man..its good to have ya
  5. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0

    Ken,

    Now this board is like a completed circle. No need to even go over to the pit anymore. Most all the best bro's are now HERE!

    John
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Damn...now I need to remember who I bribed to get you over here

    Welcome to the board!  Forget the bb.com drama when you step in this house...different world all together.

    Chemo
  7. Registered User
    Dr of Golf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Great to have you here, Ken!

    I've learned a lot from your posts over at that "other" place and I expect to keep gleaning from you over here.

    Welcome!!
  8. Banned
    Big H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Welcome K.. Good to have you here bro!!

  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,083
    Answers
    0

    K, I will just say that I'm sorry, because it seems like you lost a friend out of this situation, whatever it was, and that is never good. I could be wrong, though.

    Anyway, it is an honor to have you here.

    John, we have had our battles, but it is also good to see you here, as well.

    I'm liking this board more and more everyday. A variety of opinions and views are represented here.
  10. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0

    Sir Savage, it is good to see you as well.
  11. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0

    The Iron Lord sent me the following pm.


    The Iron Lord wrote on 12-13-2002 02:58 AM:
    John,
    I noticed on another forum that you were claiming that I "jumped on the K(same) thread" trying to get him banned. That's not true. I made one post on the thread, about absolutely nothing. Honestly, I thought the thread was a joke. I had nothing against K, and in fact quite enjoyed going back and forth with him every once in a while.
    Like TIL said, it all happened so fast that I also thought it was a joke. Anyway, I told him I would straighten this out. TIL is one of the few real bodybuilders in the misc section over there, and doesn't really take himself seriously. One of the best natural physiques on the board, and a brilliant mind. Now if we could persuade him into leaving the sex section, and joining us in serious discussion, I think he would be a great asset.
  12. Registered User
    pogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    428
    Answers
    0

    Hopefully we can keep all the politics aside and just focus on learning

    Now if we can get Par and Dante over here we'd be set.

    Also, it would be cool to have Pat and Bill over here, but I don't think anything would stop them from arguing.
  13. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Re: The Iron Lord sent me the following pm.


    Originally posted by John Benz

    Like TIL said, it all happened so fast that I also thought it was a joke. Anyway, I told him I would straighten this out. TIL is one of the few real bodybuilders in the misc section over there, and doesn't really take himself seriously. One of the best natural physiques on the board, and a brilliant mind. Now if we could persuade him into leaving the sex section, and joining us in serious discussion, I think he would be a great asset.
    TIL registered yesterday but still no posts, he's just as welcome over here as the next guy.....
  14. Registered User
    scotty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,140
    Answers
    0

    Re: Re: The Iron Lord sent me the following pm.


    Originally posted by YellowJacket


    TIL registered yesterday but still no posts, he's just as welcome over here as the next guy.....
    About time you recruited the heavy hitters............FOTS and SI
  15. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by pogue

    Now if we can get Par and Dante over here we'd be set.

    Also, it would be cool to have Pat and Bill over here, but I don't think anything would stop them from arguing.
    Par has made it clear he wants nothing to do with this board and thats cool, I see his reasoning behind it, no hard feelings......

    As for Bill and Pat, they're both registered members, just have yet to post.
  16. Registered User
    LethalGunz34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by YellowJacket

    Par has made it clear he wants nothing to do with this board and thats cool, I see his reasoning behind it, no hard feelings......

    As for Bill and Pat, they're both registered members, just have yet to post.

    I think that Bill and Pat will post with time...when the forums expand a little.
  17. Board Supporter
    ShadowJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    134
    Answers
    0

    K, it is good to see you on this board. You are on original pioneer of homebrew, so it is logical that you belong here.

    Your honor in your post above only increases the respect you have earned from the bro's that know your posts so well. Welcome!
  18. Banned
    Big H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Originally posted by pogue
    Hopefully we can keep all the politics aside and just focus on learning

    Now if we can get Par and Dante over here we'd be set.

    Also, it would be cool to have Pat and Bill over here, but I don't think anything would stop them from arguing.
    Don't encourage Dante.. Please... I get enough of his "type a lot but say nothing" posts.
  19. Registered User
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    640
    Answers
    0

    Ken, you are my bro, and have been for a long time. Whatever happened, happened, and personally, it is not my business.

    You were there for me when I needed a hand up...if you ever need, simply ask....A3 Bro (anytime, anyplace, anywhere)

    Welcome aboard, it is great to have you. (And here I thought you were ignoring my PMs )

    Peace,
    Wardog
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,083
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by Big H


    Don't encourage Dante.. Please... I get enough of his "type a lot but say nothing" posts.
    H, you may not like his writing, but you can't deny that when it comes to logic and philosophy, there are none better.
  21. Registered User
    Blindfaith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    35
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    Ken,

    good to see another good bro over here from BB.com.....that place is becoming a junior highschool and with that comes all the junior highschool bull****. There are tons of cool bros here and i am happy to call this my new home...and in time im sure you will too!

    cheers
  22. Banned
    Big H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Originally posted by SirSavageX


    H, you may not like his writing, but you can't deny that when it comes to logic and philosophy, there are none better.
    I can name many.. Ever heard of Aristotle?
  23. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by Blindfaith
    Ken,

    good to see another good bro over here from BB.com.....that place is becoming a junior highschool and with that comes all the junior highschool bull****. There are tons of cool bros here and i am happy to call this my new home...and in time im sure you will too!

    cheers
    Dude, that avatar kills me man, I think Ive forgotten and given you karma several times for that
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,083
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by Big H


    I can name many.. Ever heard of Aristotle?
    Oh, you're such a silly goose!!

    Now look what you've done. You done hijacked K's thread, talking about this Aristotle tomfoolery! Shame, shame....
  25. Registered User
    Blacksmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    89
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    So, I shall accept your judgement as well. I choose to NOT say anything to explain my situation. You are left with rather useless info. Layne posted to the effect that I am a 2 faced slime only to come to the forum to talk in altered ego.

    If that is what you all want to believe too, that is fine with me.

    Kenneth
    Hey Bro we go back a long way, and in my book your a champ !!
    Layne's a phuckin fruit cake IMO, I've read enough of his
    self serving and gratuitous posts to establish that.
    I don't care what happened. None of my business.
    I was really bummed that you got banned,
    and am glad your here.
    I consider you a good friend and value your opinions
    and insights.

    Welcome old friend
  26. Banned
    Big H's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0

    Cool


    Don't bust a nut.... Layne works harder than anyone of us
  27. Banned
    John Benz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    524
    Answers
    0

    I read that thread...


    Layne was having a ball trashing YJ behind his back, until the airborne division arrived and pounded his ass. He was like the little boy with pie on his face, until Dorian rescued him. After the thread was closed, he took a few minutes to regain composure, unruffle his skirt, and come up with a few layme comments.

    I was laughing my ass off, and had a few comments of my own, but the thread was already closed. Good job, bro's.
  28. Registered User
    institutional's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    40
    Posts
    54
    Answers
    0

    welcome aboard k. we have not had much interaction but i have always respected your posts.
  29. Registered User
    snakeman458's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    50
    Posts
    48
    Answers
    0

    very well put guys; ken you are one of the bro's and we stand behind you. to keep your word to people is rare to find, i feel the same way. my word is my bond. you should be commended for staying true. welcome and i am glad you came over to us.
  30. Registered User
    Dr of Golf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    104
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by Big H
    Don't bust a nut.... Layne works harder than anyone of us

    Yeppers .... and he'll be the first one to tell anyone who will listen that .... over and over and over and over ................
  31. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    curt2go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,630
    Answers
    0

    Nice to see you here K... Being that your are a pioneer of homebrewing it is an honour to have you here... Talk to ya..

     
  32. Registered User
    khafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    77
    Answers
    0

    Good forum choice, K.  It'll be great to have your brains on hand to pick through, once again.
  33. Registered User
    msclbldrguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    347
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    I am sorry for all the unnecessary BS I have brought you.

    I suppose I owe you guys an explaination.

    However, I need to protect the person involved. She did what she saw fit, and since we go back a while and I know her well, I am fine with that. I do not want anything to reflect onto her in any way. No one would be doing me or her any favor by bringing more attention to this. She did what she did, and that is ok. I want no distress to go to her in any shape or form.

    Whatever bad image or bad rep I got as a result, I don't care. Some of you will say that is only b/c of the evidence is against me. I was informed of that. If that is what you want to think, I am fine with that. Whatever the price to me, nothing is going to reflect bad on her, period.

    If I had to explain, I would have to spill all and it would involve 2 people I need to protect and would hurt another one too.

    So, if some one's rep going to be ruined, it is Okay that it shall be mine alone.

    Sadly that I alone has all the facts and cannot use any of it. But I have cared about them in the past, and still do, at least for one of them. You gave someone your words, you don't take it back, no matter what. And people who judge me, can judge in anyway they see fit.

    I saw Str8 posted some virulent crap about me at bb.com. I was enraged for a few seconds. But so be it.

    So, I shall accept your judgement as well. I choose to NOT say anything to explain my situation. You are left with rather useless info. Layne posted to the effect that I am a 2 faced slime only to come to the forum to talk in altered ego.

    If that is what you all want to believe too, that is fine with me.

    Kenneth
    it is impressive to me that you gave your word on something and stick with it no matter what. I believe its called character.
  34. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Chemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,022
    Answers
    0

    Re: Re: I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection


    Originally posted by msclbldrguy
    it is impressive to me that you gave your word on something and stick with it no matter what. I believe its called character.
    I call it integrity or intestinal fortitude...

    Chemo
  35. Registered User
    scotty2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,140
    Answers
    0

    Re: Re: Re: I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection


    Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo


    intestinal fortitude...

    Chemo
    OK, Gorilla Monsoon
  36. Registered User
    SteveDFW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    49
    Posts
    174
    Answers
    0

    WOW, "K" is here.

    Now the 3 guys that opened my eyes and really helped me with transdermals are all here (Wardog, Big Daddy Chemo, & "K").

    Welcome aboard !!!
  37. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0

    It was K who I talked to a long time about increasing the hormones in one+. Without him there would probably be no S1+ or it would have been delayed a while at least. It seems that few remember the fact that before S1+, nobody went over 10-12g per 240ml.
  38. Banned
    YellowJacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    0
    Answers
    0

    Originally posted by 1Fast400
    It was K who I talked to a long time about increasing the hormones in one+. Without him there would probably be no S1+ or it would have been delayed a while at least. It seems that few remember the fact that before S1+, nobody went over 10-12g per 240ml.
    Way off topic but Mike I saw them hatin' on you over at Anabolic Extreme, I was going to register and post over there, ha not anymore. If they dont like you, they'd rip me apart. Jealousy's a ****ty disease.....tell them to get well soon.
  39. Banned
    1Fast400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    572
    Answers
    0

    All you can do is sit back and laugh at it. Which is generally what I do. At first it used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. There are always going to be people who hate you for whatever reason. I have nothing wrong with that, I hate plenty of people.

    It just makes me laugh...they think I'm going to pay myself out of the USFA.biz when all I did was get the site built and help pass along info. What a bunch of idiots.
  40. Registered User
    wardog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    640
    Answers
    0

    Now isn't it nice here, that we all just get along

    Group hug guys...lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ok folks I am here so lets breath some life into this baby
    By DreamWeaver in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:16 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 02:41 PM
  3. Anyone here do Max-OT? I am thinking about trying it.
    By Grant in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 04:40 PM
  4. AS and S1+, here we go!
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 02:48 PM
  5. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in