I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Nice to see you here K... Being that your are a pioneer of homebrewing it is an honour to have you here... Talk to ya..

2. Good forum choice, K.  It'll be great to have your brains on hand to pick through, once again.
    •   

3. Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    I am sorry for all the unnecessary BS I have brought you.

I suppose I owe you guys an explaination.

However, I need to protect the person involved. She did what she saw fit, and since we go back a while and I know her well, I am fine with that. I do not want anything to reflect onto her in any way. No one would be doing me or her any favor by bringing more attention to this. She did what she did, and that is ok. I want no distress to go to her in any shape or form.

Whatever bad image or bad rep I got as a result, I don't care. Some of you will say that is only b/c of the evidence is against me. I was informed of that. If that is what you want to think, I am fine with that. Whatever the price to me, nothing is going to reflect bad on her, period.

If I had to explain, I would have to spill all and it would involve 2 people I need to protect and would hurt another one too.

So, if some one's rep going to be ruined, it is Okay that it shall be mine alone.

Sadly that I alone has all the facts and cannot use any of it. But I have cared about them in the past, and still do, at least for one of them. You gave someone your words, you don't take it back, no matter what. And people who judge me, can judge in anyway they see fit.

I saw Str8 posted some virulent crap about me at bb.com. I was enraged for a few seconds. But so be it.

So, I shall accept your judgement as well. I choose to NOT say anything to explain my situation. You are left with rather useless info. Layne posted to the effect that I am a 2 faced slime only to come to the forum to talk in altered ego.

If that is what you all want to believe too, that is fine with me.

Kenneth
    it is impressive to me that you gave your word on something and stick with it no matter what. I believe its called character.
  4. Re: Re: I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection

Originally posted by msclbldrguy
    it is impressive to me that you gave your word on something and stick with it no matter what. I believe its called character.
    I call it integrity or intestinal fortitude...

Chemo
  5. Re: Re: Re: I am here as K (Phoenix) : Resurrection

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

intestinal fortitude...

Chemo
    OK, Gorilla Monsoon
    •   

6. WOW, "K" is here.

Now the 3 guys that opened my eyes and really helped me with transdermals are all here (Wardog, Big Daddy Chemo, & "K").

Welcome aboard !!!

7. It was K who I talked to a long time about increasing the hormones in one+. Without him there would probably be no S1+ or it would have been delayed a while at least. It seems that few remember the fact that before S1+, nobody went over 10-12g per 240ml.

8. Originally posted by 1Fast400
    It was K who I talked to a long time about increasing the hormones in one+. Without him there would probably be no S1+ or it would have been delayed a while at least. It seems that few remember the fact that before S1+, nobody went over 10-12g per 240ml.
    Way off topic but Mike I saw them hatin' on you over at Anabolic Extreme, I was going to register and post over there, ha not anymore. If they dont like you, they'd rip me apart. Jealousy's a ****ty disease.....tell them to get well soon.

9. All you can do is sit back and laugh at it. Which is generally what I do. At first it used to bother me, but it doesn't anymore. There are always going to be people who hate you for whatever reason. I have nothing wrong with that, I hate plenty of people.

It just makes me laugh...they think I'm going to pay myself out of the USFA.biz when all I did was get the site built and help pass along info. What a bunch of idiots.

10. Now isn't it nice here, that we all just get along

Group hug guys...lol

11. Originally posted by wardog
    Now isn't it nice here, that we all just get along

Group hug guys...lol
    Ha, as long as it stays this size.....

Mike- The sad part is, through all the bull**** and slandering of your name, Id bet some serious ash that they still order from you.....if theyre wise enough to want to save some $$$ that is, but now that I think about it, maybe they dont
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ok folks I am here so lets breath some life into this baby
    By DreamWeaver in forum Mind & Muscle
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-04-2014, 06:16 AM
  2. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 03:41 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2004, 05:40 PM
  4. AS and S1+, here we go!
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics