Stupid A$$ PEOPLE AT YOUR GYM

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
A few months ago I though it was a good idea to finally join a gym instead of just working out at my college gym b/c it would just more convenient for me but I found out working out when ever I want to has its price: The idiots I must deal with their sometimes makes me dreading working out.

1. There are the sleeveless group of people that go to my gym they think they are huge but they're not they all have puny ass arms they do a billion isolation exercises and use every machine we have their but they will stay away from the all leg machines at all costs. They always flex in the mirrors and give themselves gaya$$ compliments like "guns should be outlawed." One time one of the sleeveless dudes who does have some muscle but not enough to be amazed or have stop and stair decided to take off his shirt and started flexing and dancing his pecs I just thought it was pathetic because it was that same day that he attempted smithmachine squats with only 45's and failed only after two reps( I found it funnier too that he had a huge a$$ pad on the bar to protect his "traps" as he told his partners).
2. These dudes always seem to have to use any equipment that I am using at that moment, One time I was doing 20 rep squats in a cage and this a$$hole comes up to me and asks when I am going to be done when I am ignoring him b/c I am in excruciating strain and I have those last 6 horrible reps I always want to give up at, he asks me again and I still ignore him and he start's getting pist off and says some **** like "yo man unlike you I got to use this to squat some real weight!!" At this point I am insulted and pissed off because squatting 255for 20 reps at a body weight 260 isn't easy, so I finish my set and basically tell him their's another ****ing squat rack next to me that you squat you real weight in. After I leave my rack this A$$hole still uses my rack and is doing 275 not even going down halfway so I was pissed.
3. Other misc. one are the ones where this dude with small gimmpy ass little legs was telling me that if I don't want to be able to walk anymore I should keep on doing my goodmornings. Another guy tells me I squat to deep and it doesn't have any benefits I asked him how much he squats and he goes off into tangents on his knees are bad and he only needs to do legextensions and all that BS.
4. The old dinosaurs that like always giving me advice on how I should bench or do this or that. When I was closegrip benching I managed to get 315 and this old guy comes up to me and says "you know you would be able to bench a lot more if you had a wider grip" I tell I am working my triceps and he's tells me I would work my triceps better if I used the extension machine I just laughed and told him "well I don't think I am man enough to do it"
Finally the people that irritate me the most are the ones that don't work out the just stand in front of the mirrors doing weight that is too small to get a workout from and just check themselves out while they curl for about 50 minutes infront of a mirror.

Sorry for the long a$$ but I had to get this all out. I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE STUPID PEOPLE AT YOUR GYM.
p.s. don't worry I will have more to come.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
I don't have to deal with too many stupid people @ 530 a.m. but I absolutely hate it when people leave weights on equipment or attachments on machines. This place is open 24 hours mon-thur and no one is there to supervise until5 a.m. When you are done with sh!t PUT IT UP specifically the 100 pound plates that some people can't lift like the lady that wants to use the legs press, or the old man who can barely walk but insists on using this machine. End rant will be back when i need to vent haha

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
A few months ago I though it was a good idea to finally join a gym instead of just working out at my college gym b/c it would just more convenient for me but I found out working out when ever I want to has its price: The idiots I must deal with their sometimes makes me dreading working out.

1. There are the sleeveless group of people that go to my gym they think they are huge but they're not they all have puny ass arms they do a billion isolation exercises and use every machine we have their but they will stay away from the all leg machines at all costs. They always flex in the mirrors and give themselves gaya$$ compliments like "guns should be outlawed." One time one of the sleeveless dudes who does have some muscle but not enough to be amazed or have stop and stair decided to take off his shirt and started flexing and dancing his pecs I just thought it was pathetic because it was that same day that he attempted smithmachine squats with only 45's and failed only after two reps( I found it funnier too that he had a huge a$$ pad on the bar to protect his "traps" as he told his partners).
2. These dudes always seem to have to use any equipment that I am using at that moment, One time I was doing 20 rep squats in a cage and this a$$hole comes up to me and asks when I am going to be done when I am ignoring him b/c I am in excruciating strain and I have those last 6 horrible reps I always want to give up at, he asks me again and I still ignore him and he start's getting pist off and says some **** like "yo man unlike you I got to use this to squat some real weight!!" At this point I am insulted and pissed off because squatting 255for 20 reps at a body weight 260 isn't easy, so I finish my set and basically tell him their's another ****ing squat rack next to me that you squat you real weight in. After I leave my rack this A$$hole still uses my rack and is doing 275 not even going down halfway so I was pissed.
3. Other misc. one are the ones where this dude with small gimmpy ass little legs was telling me that if I don't want to be able to walk anymore I should keep on doing my goodmornings. Another guy tells me I squat to deep and it doesn't have any benefits I asked him how much he squats and he goes off into tangents on his knees are bad and he only needs to do legextensions and all that BS.
4. The old dinosaurs that like always giving me advice on how I should bench or do this or that. When I was closegrip benching I managed to get 315 and this old guy comes up to me and says "you know you would be able to bench a lot more if you had a wider grip" I tell I am working my triceps and he's tells me I would work my triceps better if I used the extension machine I just laughed and told him "well I don't think I am man enough to do it"
Finally the people that irritate me the most are the ones that don't work out the just stand in front of the mirrors doing weight that is too small to get a workout from and just check themselves out while they curl for about 50 minutes infront of a mirror.

Sorry for the long a$$ but I had to get this all out. I WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE STUPID PEOPLE AT YOUR GYM.
p.s. don't worry I will have more to come.

reps. I love this.

Bicep curls with the squat rack bar. 'nuff said.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I have one lady that goes to our dumbell section, sets all her crap on the bench, and proceeds to do 2.5lb curls NEXT to the bench for half an hour. I almost never see her use the actual bench. This place is busy as hell too, so that bench is sacred. Pisses me off when I see this and can't get a bench.

She also wears a ton of makeup and nasty fragrances.

Most of the time people leave me alone, and I leave them alone. I did recently get debated with over how I was doing good mornings. Apparently this guy had never seen the west side barbell method, and thought I was an idiot. I figure there are a thousand other d-bags going through that gym doing half assed squats to pick on, leave me the hell alone.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Quetzalcoatl are you on cycle??

I was doing decline dumbell press with the 80's and no spot and i set them down one at a time,Naturaly it made noise. I continued on with my work out and when i walked by the front desk the lady GRABED me and said if i ever throw the weights again im ojut for good,I told her i didnt throw anything and that it was 80lbs a thats why it made noise... She said if i cant set weight down quitely im lifting to heavy..Not to mention she ways 200lbs why she works at a gym i do not know..At this point I freeked out..lets just say i do not think this woman will ever question my lifting or gym etiquit again...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's see, there is the douche doing BP and squats with 8 inches of ROM, the guy in his mid-50's who thinks the gym is like a coffee shop, the dudes who spend 90 minutes training arms, or, my personal favorite, the ones that tell me I am working out too hard because my face is red and I am covered in sweat.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Or the wanna be gangsters that stare at me the whole time, or the 75 year old man that grunts louder then me doing squats with no weight on the snith rack, or the hippies that just sit there with the fat lady b.s. or the people that give me dirty looks for actually using the gym, or the GUY WHO PUT A YOGA MAT DOWN IN FONT OF THE FREE WEIGHTS AND WOULDNT MOVE!!!!:aargh::aargh:

Now that I think about it I think I hate my gym.......

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
People that hover around the equipment I'm using, such as this one particular Hammer Strength row machine. I use it to get a decent isolation. I have 4 plates per side on, I'm resting and these guys come up and ask if I'm done yet. Meanwhile, there is a whole ****ing Golds' gym that had 6 other people in it, along with 6 other machines that were empty, plus empty benches they could have done rows with dumbells on. Oh no, they needed the one I'm using.

Anymore if no one is on something at the moment I want to use it, whether or not it has weight on it I'm an *******. I just take it and start using it. I've given courtesy to people for nearly 10 years at this gym, and I might get it 3 times a year. **** em.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
LOL. this thread brings up so many memories of similiar events when i used to train at gyms.

i recently had the pleasure of stopping by a commercial gym again over the holidays to train with some friends. Luckily no one bothers me when i'm in the squat rack anymore.

But i did forget about how the whole place stops when you step up to do a big lift and everyone stops to stare. And you know most of them think your lifting the heavy weights to try and show off secretly hoping you fail or get hurt. Luckily i nailed my 700x5 work set of below paralell squats.

oh yeah and the skinny gang banger dude that had his shorts belted under his ass with his boxers hanging out. that **** looks bad enough on the street but WTF? in the gym?

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
Quetzalcoatl are you on cycle??

I was doing decline dumbell press with the 80's and no spot and i set them down one at a time,Naturaly it made noise. I continued on with my work out and when i walked by the front desk the lady GRABED me and said if i ever throw the weights again im ojut for good,I told her i didnt throw anything and that it was 80lbs a thats why it made noise... She said if i cant set weight down quitely im lifting to heavy..Not to mention she ways 200lbs why she works at a gym i do not know..At this point I freeked out..lets just say i do not think this woman will ever question my lifting or gym etiquit again...
BIGG DOGG I was thinking about pulsing methyl xt but then I thought hell I'd rather use the money I have saved to pay for my back piece tattoo and a ton of ground beef. I'm on winter break so I figured I would be getting a ton of sleep for now.

But i've had to deal with a ***** like that too, I was doing some dumbell press and these trainers at my gym were bull****ting next to me not giving me any space. I asked them if they could give me any space they moved about two inches when I was done with my set I dropped the weight and one of the dumbells almost crushed this *****'s foot, well she yelled at me and told me not to drop the weights and that I was lifting way too much, all I could say was "well I asked you guys for some space!"

Well in other news a couple funny things happened today when I was working out one of these personal trainers was there showing this client this bs curl pretty much where it causes constant tension, basically the trainer held the bar down while the client tried to curl it on a preacher bench. long story short the trainer apparently underestimated his clients strength and the client ended up curling the bar right into his nose I couldn't help but laugh. And my final story for today was a new member had come in to our gym, in a short description he dresses like he is going to church and he has the body of a ten year old girl. Well he was basically talking up about how he was so strong and awesome and says he can bench 300. So he asks a person for a spot to do 225, after he unracks the weight the bar basically just fell on his chest then begun the great struggle to keep the weight an inch above his chest, when the spotter finally yanked it up he asked the spotter how much he helped him and the spotter replied, "About 90%" After hearing this, the guy just said "Oh I think I tore something" and walked out of the gym. Good ****.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
at one gym this guy wore a spandex uniform with a cape and a headband. It was like dress up super hero. He sweated a lot and apparently never or not very frequently cleaned said super hero outfit.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING WORSE then people who rack on tons and tons of weight and press or squat with a 2 inch range of motion.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
What drives me crazy is the group of highschoolers and college kids that decide to come to the gym to socialize during their holidays off. They come in with groups of 4-6 guys and spend about 3 hours in the gym to complete a grand total of 10 sets. Every single one of them also feels the need to spar with the punching bag that the moronic gym owner decided to place in the ab station. The cardio queens that will stretch their fat arses right in front of me while im doing intervals on the treadmill, just to let me know they are waiting for me to get finished so she can get her daily walk in. Shortly there after that same cardio queen can be seen at the BK right nextdoor replacing the 50 calories she burned while walking with a 1000 calorie Whopper. Or the insane wackjobs that do exercises that would definatly snap a normal mans back in half. Those same wackjobs will always make time to try and talk to me and let me know why those exercises are good and i should do them

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Who had the crazy guy in their gym, that would smile while licking a rock of some foreign powdered substance intermittently throughout his workout? Was that Rodja? That has to be one of the funniest/scariest things I've ever heard!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who had the crazy guy in their gym, that would smile while licking a rock of some foreign powdered substance intermittently throughout his workout? Was that Rodja? That has to be one of the funniest/scariest things I've ever heard!
Wasn't me, but I remember reading that thread. I think it was powdered sugar that the guy was licking.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
at one gym this guy wore a spandex uniform with a cape and a headband. It was like dress up super hero. He sweated a lot and apparently never or not very frequently cleaned said super hero outfit.
Kabuki I have a guy kinda like that at my gym. He looked like Fred Flinestone and always wore these really tight spandex pants and this sleeveless tight spadex shirt to show off his beer belly but was really funny was the headband that held his curly hair up. Basically all he did was use a incline bench as a preacher bench to curl and yelled really loud "c'mon bust that mother fukker up!!!" on his last rep of a set

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a weird guy at my gym that would air guitar and headbang pre and post sets, he even did the rocker front kick.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
The guys who look at me weird and try to tell me I'm going to hurt myself doing "weird" exercises like that, when the exercises they are talking about are deadlifts, goodmornings, bent over rows and ATG squats.

Or the guys who wear a belt through their entire ARM workout.

Or the guys who cannot fathom that someone could do squats or deadlifts without a belt.

Or the fruits who spend more time getting ready for the gym than they actually spend in it.

And lastly, the genetic freaks who will continually be bigger and stronger than me with half the effort.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I hate the out of shape women that try and talk to each other over the whine of the treadmills. I mean, come on, I've got my head phones on, listening to System of A Down, and I can still hear these bi***es talking about their cats and how out of shape they continue to be! Seriously, how hard are you really working out if you can hold a 40-minute-long conversation while on a treadmill. I can barely breath, much less talk, while I'm on the treadmill!

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
The guys who look at me weird and try to tell me I'm going to hurt myself doing "weird" exercises like that, when the exercises they are talking about are deadlifts, goodmornings, bent over rows and ATG squats.

Or the guys who wear a belt through their entire ARM workout.

Or the guys who cannot fathom that someone could do squats or deadlifts without a belt.

Or the fruits who spend more time getting ready for the gym than they actually spend in it.

And lastly, the genetic freaks who will continually be bigger and stronger than me with half the effort.
Didn't really think about it until I read your post, but I agree on all points.

Theres more than one guy that wears a belt like a fashion statement at my gymnacio. I think that statement is "I'm a sissy. Kick my ass later."

And for some reason lately, there have been more guys wearing spandex shorts....I'm not there to check out the man cake, and I'm pretty sure no one else is either, except of course, the guys wearing the spandex shorts.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
All excellent examples of why I spent the money on all the equipment in my basement. :D I can hardly deal with people while I'm grocery shopping at walmart. I'd freak out if I had to deal with all the crap you guys do.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do have an odd quirk while in the gym: I pac between my sets and roll my wrists a la Wanderlei Silva before a big lift.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I do have an odd quirk while in the gym: I pac between my sets and roll my wrists a la Wanderlei Silva before a big lift.
I'll state it once again, Rodja, I bet you're one intimidating mofo, but you're still quite inspirational. :thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll state it once again, Rodja, I bet you're one intimidating mofo, but you're still quite inspirational. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the compliments. I guess I am intimidating or at least as much as LW can be.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Last night, a "big little" guy (a smaller guy, thats ripped) had his girlfriend in the gym. She's tall and kinda hot. Legs that don't stop, and she wears small shorts.

Anyway, I'm back in one of the squat racks working biceps and delts because I don't give a ****, when this guy puts 275 on a bar for this girl to squat. He spots her down about 8 inches, then back up for 5 reps.

The whole time I was waiting for this girls spine to blow out her ass.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
Last night, a "big little" guy (a smaller guy, thats ripped) had his girlfriend in the gym. She's tall and kinda hot. Legs that don't stop, and she wears small shorts.

Anyway, I'm back in one of the squat racks working biceps and delts because I don't give a ****, when this guy puts 275 on a bar for this girl to squat. He spots her down about 8 inches, then back up for 5 reps.

The whole time I was waiting for this girls spine to blow out her ass.
Ehh I never dug chicks that could actually lift, sadly that girl you just described probably squats more and lower than any of the other people at my gym.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Ehh I never dug chicks that could actually lift, sadly that girl you just described probably squats more and lower than any of the other people at my gym.
LMFAO

If this girl could do a 1RM with 135 I'd be surprised. Shes built, but not like a bodybuilder. She's more fit. But yes, even at an 8"ROM with 275, she was 'squatting' more than about 50% of the people at my gym

Mean while a guy there was repping out about 8 reps on the leg press sled with 1400lbs on it. That guy wasn't ****ing around.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I have the same thing at my gym. This old guy that works behind the desk trains all these ladies from around 30-40 years old. The one morning he keeps bragging to everyone that this 120 pd lady is squating 300 pds. Hes telling me about it and anyone that would listen. Well on wed she walks in and of course starts her squat workout. He has her doing it in the smith machine and keeps adding weight. No word of a lie she goes down about 6-8 inches and keeps screaming on the way up. I was also waiting for her spine to blow or her head to explode.

Quetzalcoatl

Awards
jesus christ I never wanted to punch somebody in the face more than ever well today I was working on bench and I got to my working set of 315 well I ask this middle age guy to give me a spot when he looks at the bar he says "whoa you're doing way to much son why don't you lighten the load?" All I could think is WTF? So I just bench any ways and crack out 7.5 reps( a little help on the last). After i'm done he says to me "You're never going to get a nice shaped chest if you don't pause on the bottom and take eight seconds to lower it" After hearings this I told him I lift for strength and he says something along the lines as you powerlifters are all the same you don't care what you look like and make yourselves look like idiots in the gym, giving us bodybuilders a representation. And this was coming from a guy who didn't look like he ever worked out in his life. I wanted to nail him square in his jaw.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Yup I'm glad I have my home gym.
One time there was this older lady stretching and her spandex shorts had a little hole in the butt. When she bent over the hole stretched out, it was hilarious.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Those are some good ones but you all forgot about the old a$$ men who seem to think it's cool to walk around naked in the locker room while socializing with others. These old men need to realize that this sh!t is not cool. I also wan to beat the crap out of the middle aged man who spend more time giving advice to other then working out. The gym is not a social hang out spot, it's there for you to train.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Yup I'm glad I have my home gym.
One time there was this older lady stretching and her spandex shorts had a little hole in the butt. When she bent over the hole stretched out, it was hilarious.
Did she wink at you??? And if she did, did you wink back?

Goat

Awards
I have one lady that goes to our dumbell section, sets all her crap on the bench, and proceeds to do 2.5lb curls NEXT to the bench for half an hour. I almost never see her use the actual bench. This place is busy as hell too, so that bench is sacred. Pisses me off when I see this and can't get a bench.

She also wears a ton of makeup and nasty fragrances.
Man I just move that **** right off the bench onto the floor and start repping 70 pound dumbells and let them drop down right next to their water bottle/cell/tampon/mp3 player or whatever. They mostly learn to keep all crappolla on their person. No one has said **** about me moving their stuff either, but should they all I will say is "your trinkets dont need to sit down, I do".

I hate people who walk right up to a machine and don't realize someone else is using it and is just getting a sip of water or taking a piss. Then they get all comfortable and taking their sweet time and having their friends over. I always know which 2-3 machines I will use in a workout and know who is on them in the 5 minutes or so before I go use them and if that person is in that vincinity when they apparently leave, I always ask if they are done.

Also hate anyone in a BB.com shirt

I am guilty of curling in the squat rack, but I don't do it when anyone else is around the machine. I just do one set or 2 with the empty Olympic bar to warm up. Hope everyone doesn't hate me! But I am sure I am not preventing anyone from using it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
I forgot about those people. Agreed.
I have something like 8 of these shirts in my closet, and wear em every now and then to the gym, whats so bad about that?

I can understand why you would laught at the resolutionist that wears it daily from January-Feb then don't see them til next year. But what about the regulars that just wear it just because??

Goat

Awards
I have something like 8 of these shirts in my closet, and wear em every now and then to the gym, whats so bad about that?

I can understand why you would laught at the resolutionist that wears it daily from January-Feb then don't see them til next year. But what about the regulars that just wear it just because??
Just cause they are frequently clowns. If your being a normal guy then no worries.

Although I do have a friend who wears a MuscleTech T-shirt.....shameful/:twisted:

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
i hate the people that do way to much weight like when they curl and swing it like crazy to get it up or the a**holes that train traps with like 500+ and only do it 2 times and make alot of noise and than look around to see who jsut saw them do it lol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you are doing curls in the squat rack you need to be stabbed.

it's just plain and simple. they have 45lb olympic bars elsewhere. it aint gonna kill your back to pick it up off the ground and then curl it.

stop being a wuss.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
if you are doing curls in the squat rack you need to be stabbed.

it's just plain and simple. they have 45lb olympic bars elsewhere. it aint gonna kill your back to pick it up off the ground and then curl it.

stop being a wuss.
I have a small gym.. and the only olympic bars in the gym are either on the squat rack or the bench.. And seeing as im 1 of like 6 people that actually do squats, it gets less use there fore easier and less of a wait to get ahold of.....

Does this make me a douche???:rasp:

GymRat5972

GymRat5972

Awards
aYou see it alot here. I hate the guy that works biceps for 2 hours with his mullet working. He is trying to hit on chicks that think he is a freaking retard and wont leave. P1sses me off when he has 5 sets of dumbells around the seat working biceps. What a douche

justing

Awards
i work out at a huge golds gym. One day in comes shag, and this guy has no idea how to train and had some personal trainer with him. This guy is as loud as possible, like hey look at me i'm shag. i couldnt care less and shag is throwing the weights down, actually dropping them in front of the "do no drop the weights sign". The dude almost dropped a weight on someones foot. Droping a wieght from 6ft up is pretty dumb. I was getting pissed, i was about to tell him wtf are you doing, and his dumb ass trainer is letting it happen. He then flirts none stop 2 all the chicks in the area. The only thing he was working out was his ego.

tiger woods has also come in, and the dude is cool.
p.s. don't do curls in the squat rack.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
I hate the people that stare at you while doing HIIT. Yes, i am going over 4 mph, the treadmill does go faster, so stop walking and watching your favorite episode of CSI. Then i sweat alot and people stare more.

If you want to find people that piss you off, just go to any university gym at about 7 pm. It will make your head explode, but i just put on my Avenged Sevenfold and get to work.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just can't stand it when the old men start their own nudist colony in the locker room. They could have some courtesy for the rest of us and wrap a towel around themselves.

There are several women that workout at my gym, but there is one in particular, whom all the guys drool over. She always wears tight fitness apparel, bends over, walks around, she'll watch you and smile, act flirty, etc. It's a distraction. A lot of the guys will try talking and acting like badasses, with hopes of impressing this girl and getting into her pants. She really does bust her ass, though, working out. She's probably about 5'7'', 130-40, has a six pack, shoulder length brown/blonde hair, and a tan. A lot of the guys will stare, talk about her behind her back, check her out, etc. It's ridiculous.

There are a few guys who always hang out together. They're huge. They're most definitely juicing. I'll see them out on the weekends, at the bars and going to parties. One of them is actually a pretty awesome guy. We've chatted a few times. One of his buddies is a total prick. He'll admit it. He was telling me about a night they were at some bar downtown. The prick friend (lol) was talking to his friend, about how they were the biggest guys in the bar and they could take anybody, drunk or not. His friend (the guy I was talking to) told him to lighten up and stop being so cocky. He admitted that, yeah, they're big guys, but that doesn't mean they can take anybody and win a fight.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate the people that stare at you while doing HIIT. Yes, i am going over 4 mph, the treadmill does go faster, so stop walking and watching your favorite episode of CSI. Then i sweat alot and people stare more.

If you want to find people that piss you off, just go to any university gym at about 7 pm. It will make your head explode, but i just put on my Avenged Sevenfold and get to work.
AVENGED!!! :head:

Definitely on my iPod! Along with Atreyu, Bullet for My Valentine, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, Metallica, etc.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
AVENGED!!! :head:

Definitely on my iPod! Along with Atreyu, Bullet for My Valentine, Trivium, As I Lay Dying, Metallica, etc.
Hell yeah, its funny my workout mix is mostly metal with some high-paced Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamins (Follow Me), etc. mixed in, but yet i usually just listen to country when im not working out