GR Juicy's Killed a Man, Robbed a Bank and Got Banned from AM Ambien Threadathon

What do you use for sleep?

• Total voters
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of Ambien for Sleepy problems.. I feel it's because of my high testosterone after I got my post cycle therapy done perfectly. I dunno but for some reason i'd rather be humping.

Apparently someone told me to take my sheets to linen exchange and get a signed paper saying that i had turned it in. I don't remember that.

In the last 10 minutes I've been thinking about how congress could ratify the sexual positions in America and their times for uses.

This narcotic really bends your mind BDS style.

I wonder if I stayed up on it all day if it would do anything enlightening or just get me hurt.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm goin to sleep. you a$$ holes had better leave comments and love bunnies.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i used to use ambien when i was prescribed it in the military. Since ive been back home it leaked out that i had some and my friends were all over it like idiots. I accidently washed a bunch of it in the wash and it was all powder. I gave it to a friend who a) laced a joint with it b) took lines of it. I havent got any since minus the occasional 1. Robotussum worked for me. Now i just sleep or hit the gf up or rub one out lol.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to use ambien when i was prescribed it in the military. Since ive been back home it leaked out that i had some and my friends were all over it like idiots. I accidently washed a bunch of it in the wash and it was all powder. I gave it to a friend who a) laced a joint with it b) took lines of it. I havent got any since minus the occasional 1. Robotussum worked for me. Now i just sleep or hit the gf up or rub one out lol.
well see i figured it was from after iraq. i haven't slept the same since. funny thing is i slept great in iraq.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I currently take ambien at night, and I do some crazy sh!t every now and then. My mom found me asleep in the hallway once, I called an ex-girlfriend to ask her how her dogs were (she has no dogs), I woke up one morning with my shoes on and they were soaked like I had been outside - still don't know what happened there. Be careful with this stuff, it can make you hilarious to others!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
tell me about it. i asked my wife if she was cleaning the dirt off of the kitchen floor. it was 3 am and she was asleep.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ambien would be perfectomundo for an anadrol cycle run @ 200mg. your appetite would be sh1t, but you take some ambien go to sleep wake up and bam your appetite is back for the day... that's how it's done. either that or you smoke some ganja.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i love you tube , you cant have a bad trip with youtube around lol

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
indeed.
here's to dr peppers and flaming hot cheetos during math class.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
it would be nice to have a tail like that or like tigger

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
If I can't get laid and I'm too tired to rub one out then I'll pop a 3mg pill of melatonin and have some vivd a$$ dreams

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I can't get laid and I'm too tired to rub one out then I'll pop a 3mg pill of melatonin and have some vivd a$$ dreams
i usually have to take 15mg for it to make me kinda drowsy.
i loved kava kava w/ valerian passion flower melatonin and 5htp gaba.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Jeez!! Thats gross. Imagine how many lazy dudes that have those and don't wash them properly... eeww....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jeez!! Thats gross. Imagine how many lazy dudes that have those and don't wash them properly... eeww....
damn! knew i shoulda washed it out! it's all crust from last week when i was tryin out that paravol stack..

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hey gotripped, Alright I just took my ambien about 20 min. ago. Lets just see what happens!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude i just took my ambien the same time you did. it's hittin me full force now. it's so funny how ambien is. it's almost like weed and loratabs except without the serotonin release or slight if any. it seems like i have a great plan to make money on the tip of my tongue but can't figure it out....

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna see how long i can stay up on ambien.
i'll be checking in around every 20-30mins.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ground Control to Major Tom
Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
Ground Control to Major Tom

...seemed appropriate, especially the helmet part.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i usually have to take 15mg for it to make me kinda drowsy.
i loved kava kava w/ valerian passion flower melatonin and 5htp gaba.
Damn ! 15mg would knock me out for 1 day straight ! I used to just do 1mg in the beginning and that made me sleep like a baby. I guess it's just not for everyone.

ZOBIE: Thanks for the tip dude LOL, I think rubbing one out is a little more convenient and I don't have to clean any fleshlights LOL. I can't believe someone came up with this, it should sell well with the oversupply of pervs out there :D

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I've 'came' across a few lazy chicks who don't wash theirs properly either ... eeewwwww

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Man, I checked out quick last night. My ambien knocked me out in like 10 min. zzzzz.....