How do you guys put up with BS!???? - AnabolicMinds.com

How do you guys put up with BS!????

  1. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    How do you guys put up with BS!????


    Alright, Im kinda feeling pissseed right now. I know what an all bodybuilder looks like. I just hit up bb.com and I seem to come across people who claim that they are "all natural"

    How on earth do you deal with people claiming that they are all natural when you obviously know that they are not?

    I HATE I dont know why but I just HATE people claiming that they got huge off just sleeping and eatting. Now, I know that to an extent your body will grow with proper diet,sleep and training but this is retarded!

    I just found another reason not to hit bb.com.

    You go there and you see insanely big dudes claiming to be all natural at 19 years old. Let me show you guys what I mean.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1197316034

    I don't know why it upsets the crap out of me but it does. For some reason It upsets me when learners strive to aim for some mass and they take their advice from people like this. They tell them oh just eat a lot. It gives false hope to those. Uggg I don't know whats more retarded, this kid claiming to be all natural at 19 or the idiots at bb that believe him. That is all. (rant over)

  2. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    681

    Reputation

    Not to say you're wrong, but one of my buddies freshman year of college was big like that kid. He had a HUGE chest, 18-19" arms, and the rest of him was pretty big too, on a 5'10 frame. And he was all natural, although he'd been lifting since he was 12 with his father (also naturally big). He was actually pretty poor growing up so his "supplement" was skim milk, a gallon a day.

    But I understand where you are coming from. There are guys who are so obviously on some form of steroid that its not even funny and they'll deny it to their dying day. Its a self-image issue, they feel the need to be that big to impress girls/other guys, but because of the bad stigma steroids have they'll refuse to admit they use. Just the way it is.
  3. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    48206

    Reputation

    I'm sure people lie but its hard to say. The kid in the pic has large arms and shoulders but that appears to be it. I went to high school with a dude that barley ever lifted and was ripped and had large arms. It would be easier if their was other pics. What is his height and weight?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    It is what it is I suppoe but I would be careful about what I admitted on an open forum that I also posted my picture on. At 19 you don't know what you'll end up doing in life that statements like "I cycled X" could close doors you needed open.
  5. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    true, but it's just amazing because of the fact that someone can claim their all natural. I dont really have a problem if you juice and you dont boast about it but this kid is posting up pictures claiming he's all natural.

    It's a bit different when someone approaches you in the gym and ask you and when you post a pic up on a forum. It just makes my blood boil when someone like this claims that they are all natural. You guys should see his shots with the pro's.

    His arms are almost as big.
  6. Registered User
    Ubiquitous's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,462
    Rep Power
    1848

    Reputation

    what's the problem? I'm Natty.

    Stop visiting sites that make you mad. When an internet forum has the power to upset you in your day-to-day life, you need to reevaluate where you put your energy.

    I do admire your sense of truth and justice though. I'm the same way in face-to-face situations.
  7. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    I put so little faith in people to tell the truth I guess that's why things like that don't bother me. I'm a jaded old fool though
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I put so little faith in people to tell the truth I guess that's why things like that don't bother me. I'm a jaded old fool though

    Being a mod here does that.
  9. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,789
    Rep Power
    11678

    Reputation

    lol
  10. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Cellar-


    A lot of people will gear heavily then go 'natural'. So he technically may be natural now but not before.

    Hell, Ronnie Coleman could go natural this very day !
  11. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I put so little faith in people to tell the truth I guess that's why things like that don't bother me. I'm a jaded old fool though
    That's b/c most people do not tell the truth in general.
  12. Senior Member
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    753

    Reputation

    How do I put up with BS? I avoid people who are full of BS.
    Don't visit bb.com. Love your self for what you are, me confident that you hold your own niche.

    Don't lower your self for your ego.
  13. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    1091

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post

    Stop visiting sites that make you mad. When an internet forum has the power to upset you in your day-to-day life, you need to reevaluate where you put your energy.
    couldn't have said it better.
  14. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    couldn't have said it better.
    haha your right. I will NEVER go there ever agian. A 5 minute visit gets my blood boiling.
  15. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9661

    Reputation

    Hell - I'm on BB.com right now.

    There are a lot of people on there - most of them I don't take seriously. There are some genuine people on there though.
    You have to wade through that.
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27395

    Reputation

    I'm all natural.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32270

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    I'm all natural.
    haha. well duh. I can tell. your so small BP I already knew you were all natural
  18. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1387

    Reputation

    Can't say it bothers me, he seems to think being thought of as "natural" is important. Personally I think it means very little.
  19. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27395

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    haha. well duh. I can tell. your so small BP I already knew you were all natural
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  20. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Not to say you're wrong, but one of my buddies freshman year of college was big like that kid. He had a HUGE chest, 18-19" arms, and the rest of him was pretty big too, on a 5'10 frame. And he was all natural, although he'd been lifting since he was 12 with his father (also naturally big). He was actually pretty poor growing up so his "supplement" was skim milk, a gallon a day.

    But I understand where you are coming from. There are guys who are so obviously on some form of steroid that its not even funny and they'll deny it to their dying day. Its a self-image issue, they feel the need to be that big to impress girls/other guys, but because of the bad stigma steroids have they'll refuse to admit they use. Just the way it is.
    ha its not exactly skim....... BUT!

    guess what it was that finally pushed me from 145 all those years workin my ass off in high school to 170 within 6 or 7 months of graduating????

    EGG NOGG/WHEY/CREATINE MONO AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, frickin went from maxing a 135 flat bench @145lbs up to 275x2 flat max all by myself @170lbs. all the while i maintained skinny status






    turned into



    the right calories at the right time and alot of sleep will get you way farther then you think especially if you are naturally a skinny boy with a good metabolism.
    Last edited by poopypants; 12-16-2007 at 01:43 AM.
  21. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    poopy,


    How long was the first pic to the second pic timewise transformation ?
  22. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    poopy,


    How long was the first pic to the second pic timewise transformation ?
    LOL wull to make a short story long......

    those were mid summer after i graduated and those pics were like feb-march (not sure exactly) and i was struggling to break 170.

    i was stuck there for a while mostly cause i was working out on and off and had started working full time so didnt have as much time to devote to lifting and resting until summer 2004 when i kicked it into high gear but still couldnt break 175......

    THEN i ran like 2 unsuccesful M1T cycles (right before i turned 21) where i gained and lost 10lbs cause some guy told me bout it and the most "extreme" i had gone till then was MRI's NO2 and wanted to try something else but at the time i didnt know what i was realy doin and only took 6-oxo (1bottle) for pct and would lose most my gains.... then i found the boards and realized all that i was doin wrong....

    then i hit up SD and did this in like may 2005.... still couldnt break 180 though.....




    and then hit up PP in september and was at 190



    and then i hit up TRN in nov with litte change to size but gained huge strength......



    then i went through some **** and dropped off the planet but made a comback with epi this last march where i went from 165.2 w/bad gyno to 179 lbs practically gyno free....






    gained another 5 lbs during pct bringing me to 184



    then this last summer after trying propadrol it started flaring my gyno (from SD cycle) so i salvaged the cycle and ran epi and dbol and got back to my heaviest ever @195





    and then got laid off back in august and im back down to 180 again and NOT very toned.... its all good though
  23. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    Alright, Im kinda feeling pissseed right now. I know what an all bodybuilder looks like. I just hit up bb.com and I seem to come across people who claim that they are "all natural"

    How on earth do you deal with people claiming that they are all natural when you obviously know that they are not?

    I HATE I dont know why but I just HATE people claiming that they got huge off just sleeping and eatting. Now, I know that to an extent your body will grow with proper diet,sleep and training but this is retarded!

    I just found another reason not to hit bb.com.

    You go there and you see insanely big dudes claiming to be all natural at 19 years old. Let me show you guys what I mean.

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1197316034

    I don't know why it upsets the crap out of me but it does. For some reason It upsets me when learners strive to aim for some mass and they take their advice from people like this. They tell them oh just eat a lot. It gives false hope to those. Uggg I don't know whats more retarded, this kid claiming to be all natural at 19 or the idiots at bb that believe him. That is all. (rant over)
    Who are you to judge them?

    Just worry about yourself, who ****ing cares what other ppl say, doesnt affect u at all
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  24. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ha its not exactly skim....... BUT!

    guess what it was that finally pushed me from 145 all those years workin my ass off in high school to 170 within 6 or 7 months of graduating????

    EGG NOGG/WHEY/CREATINE MONO AND SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, frickin went from maxing a 135 flat bench @145lbs up to 275x2 flat max all by myself @170lbs. all the while i maintained skinny status






    turned into



    the right calories at the right time and alot of sleep will get you way farther then you think especially if you are naturally a skinny boy with a good metabolism.
    omgz, its teh steroidz!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Cellar-


    A lot of people will gear heavily then go 'natural'. So he technically may be natural now but not before.

    Hell, Ronnie Coleman could go natural this very day !
    Most of the natural bodybuilding groups only require you haven't done steroids in the past 5 years....
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  26. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    i suppose when Jay Cutler or other pros say they are natty you get offended? Its the same thing almost but i see where you are coming from. If i knew the guy personally and knew that he was taking steroids but still stuck with his natty claim then i would be irratated, for the fact that you cant man up even when its obvious. Since you dont know him you never know, he could be natty...
  27. Elite Member
    ReaperX's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    7
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    33340

    Reputation

    Ronnie should take 5 years off gear, then go into natural tested shows.
  28. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Ronnie should take 5 years off gear, then go into natural tested shows.
    hahahahah thats a great one! That would be a wonderful day, let me tell you!
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  30. New Member
    Magnus19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    100

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL wull to make a short story long......

    those were mid summer after i graduated and those pics were like feb-march (not sure exactly) and i was struggling to break 170.

    i was stuck there for a while mostly cause i was working out on and off and had started working full time so didnt have as much time to devote to lifting and resting until summer 2004 when i kicked it into high gear but still couldnt break 175......

    THEN i ran like 2 unsuccesful M1T cycles (right before i turned 21) where i gained and lost 10lbs cause some guy told me bout it and the most "extreme" i had gone till then was MRI's NO2 and wanted to try something else but at the time i didnt know what i was realy doin and only took 6-oxo (1bottle) for post cycle therapy and would lose most my gains.... then i found the boards and realized all that i was doin wrong....

    then i hit up superdrol and did this in like may 2005.... still couldnt break 180 though.....




    and then hit up PP in september and was at 190



    and then i hit up TRN in nov with litte change to size but gained huge strength......



    then i went through some **** and dropped off the planet but made a comback with epi this last march where i went from 165.2 w/bad gyno to 179 lbs practically gyno free....






    gained another 5 lbs during post cycle therapy bringing me to 184



    then this last summer after trying propadrol it started flaring my gyno (from SD cycle) so i salvaged the cycle and ran epi and dbol and got back to my heaviest ever @195





    and then got laid off back in august and im back down to 180 again and NOT very toned.... its all good though
    wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?
  31. Professional Member
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,734
    Rep Power
    1975

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I wonder how much he could hold onto with 5 years natural...
    ronnie would probably shrink down to 100lbs if he went natural.
    i'm sure his natty test levels are non-existent by now.

    i would assume most pros move to hrt after they retire.
    Last edited by Hank Vangut; 12-17-2007 at 02:56 PM.
  32. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    wow, so the Epi completely cleared your gyno? did you have any rebound?
    there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

    just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.
  33. New Member
    Magnus19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    100

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    there were still a very small sized lump under my right nipple but the left one has completely disapeared.

    just saw your age though so i hope your askin questions to just get future knowledge right??? i wouldnt consider taking epi if i were you.
    definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch AAS or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

    how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.
  34. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus19 View Post
    definitely future knowledge and just general talk. ive been pretty set on the fact that if i do touch anabolic steroids or whatever designer steroid to hit the market, id wait til im in my 20's at least.

    how long ago did you run the epi, and did you notice any rebound at all? ive heard maybe one case (so far) of delayed rebound, but thats about it.
    the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.
  35. New Member
    Magnus19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    100

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    the problem is with "delayed rebound" is it could very well be because of someone running an improper post cycle therapy, not tapering down and having a huge floodgate of est hit after the fact, those full effects may not change body composition immedietly but take another couple weeks to inact a change.... the other thing is you have to take into account what else that person has continued taking.... there have been MANY cases of guys who have had pre-existing gyno (or even some who have never had) getting a flare up from a natural test booster without using an AI as well, perfect example is taking MAss FX without taking HDX2 and Acivate without Rebound, huge jump in free unbound test and no blocking of aromatase is just asking for you to instead turn that unbound test into est and there you go gyno induced by an NHA supp.... most people dont think about it and would instead like to think its the big bad steroids fault that they took MONTHS ago.... just doesnt make sense to me.

    i agree and thats the first thing i thought about as i didnt see anything about the guy's PCT. ill try and find the thread. it was somewhere on bb.com.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 08:24 PM
  2. How do you guys split up your test dose?
    By mikeyboyeee in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 08:46 PM
  3. how do you guys get rid of pins?
    By mac_dad6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 11:28 AM
  5. How do you guys do it?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in