Trips (non drama) chatroom

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I encourage everyone to chat nicely.......like mature grown-ups,and obey all board rules.

.........so I will start

Have i mentioned my Patriots are undefeated 12-0 !!!!!!!:twisted:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I encourage everyone to chat nicely.......like mature grown-ups,and obey all board rules.

.........so I will start

Have i mentioned my Patriots are undefeated 12-0 !!!!!!!:twisted:
Goodday kind sir. I am officially up in the house. The Patriots are crazy super awesome good

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
congrats by the way on your new title :)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ReaperX stop spying on my thread.....LOL

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not much of a football fan but to see the best defense matched up with the best offense in NE vs PIT is going to be a show down.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not much of a football fan but to see the best defense matched up with the best offense in NE vs PIT is going to be a show down.
I seriously cant believe how nasty the PATS are this year. .....and living in New England everyone is going nuts!!!! This after my red sox took it home :D

whats the word with a-rod?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt! The Pats are fun to watch because they are soooooo good. I'm a Cardinals fan

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Without a doubt! The Pats are fun to watch because they are soooooo good. I'm a Cardinals fan
Dude the malls up here are NUTS with pats stuff!!!....and i see about 100 Tom Brady jerseys a day....lol

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
As much as I respect you Trip, and think you're posts in general are informative. I believe that first one...about the Pats being awesome...is wrong, lol. I'm hoping my Steelers come to play this Sunday, because they're going to need their A game to compete with Brady's nastiness.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Took a shower shaved my genitals for a lady friends tomorrow and i come back to this.....
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!!

No offense to snuggle not tryin to strat a war but i dint want to have to go the that room to often...a whole bunch of snuggling goin on there....:blink:
HAHA

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I respect you Trip, and think you're posts in general are informative. I believe that first one...about the Pats being awesome...is wrong, lol. I'm hoping my Steelers come to play this Sunday, because they're going to need their A game to compete with Brady's nastiness.
Its gonna be a nail biter for sure!!!!!!! Whats the longest win streak for a undefeated team anyway?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i think it was the dolphins a long time ago with the 12 or 14 game season

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a shower shaved my genitals for a lady friends tomorrow and i come back to this.....
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY!!!!

No offense to snuggle not tryin to strat a war but i dint want to have to go the that room to often...a whole bunch of snuggling goin on there....:blink:
HAHA
You concider shaving your genitals like Christmas coming early...:toofunny:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You concider shaving your genitals like Christmas coming early...:toofunny:
oh yea...unwrapping the presents....this is getting graphic. Ill refrain....

haha i gotta go to work.
Peace out fellas.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy a genital shave as much as the next guy, but Christmas come early? I don't know, maybe Hanuka because it can lead to multiple days of good things...or Quanza, but Christmas is too big for a ball shaving.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yea...unwrapping the presents....this is getting graphic. Ill refrain....

haha i gotta go to work.
Peace out fellas.
Later litta feller......go make that booty!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy a genital shave as much as the next guy, but Christmas come early? I don't know, maybe Hanuka because it can lead to multiple days of good things...or Quanza, but Christmas is too big for a ball shaving.
HAHAHA Quanza.....thats just fun to say......

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Later litta feller......go make that booty!
I take the booty! and dont requoteme sayin I take it in the booty....im on to your shennanigans.

PS-I meant this thread was Xmas early...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take the booty! and dont requoteme sayin I take it in the booty....im on to your shennanigans.

PS-I meant this thread was Xmas early...
HO-HO-HO.............ya hoe :)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trip, you up to helping a brother out with a workout plan? I'm looking for a change in a couple of weeks and results speak, so I figured I'd ask.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trip, you up to helping a brother out with a workout plan? I'm looking for a change in a couple of weeks and results speak, so I figured I'd ask.
Of corse my bro,I am here to help....:)

what is your routine looking like now?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I just finished with a long drawn out move in which I was not regularly able to hit the gym for about 2.5 months (not to mention not eating enough calories, dropped from nearly 190-175). So I'm working on regaining the strength I lost in that period with a 3 day split.

Monday: Back/arms/abs
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: Chest/Shoulders/abs
Thursday: Cardio
Friday: Legs/calves/abs
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

Consuming roughly 2800-3200 calories of healthy food split into 6 meals a day. Roughly every 2.5-3 hours. I lift during my "lunch break" so from 11:30-12:30. I keep my rest periods shorter and therefore my workout within an hour.

Back/Arms/Abs:

Deadlifts: 12/8/4
Lat Pulldowns: 12/8/4
Seated Rows (close grip): 12/8/4
Standing Bicep Curls (EZ-bar, back against the wall, pinkie finger higher than thumb grip): 15/12/8
Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 15/12/8
Weighted Crunches: 15/15/15

Chest/Shoulders/Abs

DB Bench Press: 12/8/4
Incline BB Press: 12/8/4
DB Flat Flys: 15/12/10
Front Lat Raises (superset with side lat raises): 12/10/8 (12/10/8)
Shrugs: 12/8/4
Leg Raises: 15/15/15
(I try to throw in a couple sets of forearms depending on time.

Legs/Calves/Abs

Squats: 12/10/8
Leg Curls (Leg Extensions, alternates weekly): 12/8/4
Leg Press: 12/8/4
Seated or Standing Calf Raises: 15/12/10 (5 sec neg, 1-2 sec push)
Decline Crunches: 15/15/15

I have the ability to change it to 4 day split, or 5 day/week. I tend to travel on the weekends, which cuts into working out on weekends. I'm mainly looking to add size and strength since its the winter months, but without going all out dirty bulk.

I may also be adding Aikido (ju jitsu) soon on Monday and Thurday nights.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmmmmm....not my first choice :lol:
Mine neither...but it true.

The way he went about tell Boras to step aside because he wanted to deal with the Yankees ownership himself tells me he really may be a Yankee for keeps. This will win him a lot of support from the NY fans. But he still needs to produce in the playoffs or well hate him in a heart beat.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
I should probably add, two of my main development needs is back width and deltoids.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The 1972 Dolphins went 17-0....This years patriots are gonna go 19-0! My buddy at work is a huge dolphin fan and we went down to the new england/miami game this year in miami. It was great watching the pats crush them haha. I keep telling him miami is going to be the first team to go undefeated and winless haha :toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone ever heard that archaic song they play whenever miami scores a touchdown......god i cringe at the thought of the song lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished with a long drawn out move in which I was not regularly able to hit the gym for about 2.5 months (not to mention not eating enough calories, dropped from nearly 190-175). So I'm working on regaining the strength I lost in that period with a 3 day split.

Monday: Back/arms/abs
Tuesday: Cardio
Wednesday: Chest/Shoulders/abs
Thursday: Cardio
Friday: Legs/calves/abs
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

Consuming roughly 2800-3200 calories of healthy food split into 6 meals a day. Roughly every 2.5-3 hours. I lift during my "lunch break" so from 11:30-12:30. I keep my rest periods shorter and therefore my workout within an hour.

Back/Arms/Abs:

Deadlifts: 12/8/4
Lat Pulldowns: 12/8/4
Seated Rows (close grip): 12/8/4
Standing Bicep Curls (EZ-bar, back against the wall, pinkie finger higher than thumb grip): 15/12/8
Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 15/12/8
Weighted Crunches: 15/15/15

Chest/Shoulders/Abs

DB Bench Press: 12/8/4
Incline BB Press: 12/8/4
DB Flat Flys: 15/12/10
Front Lat Raises (superset with side lat raises): 12/10/8 (12/10/8)
Shrugs: 12/8/4
Leg Raises: 15/15/15
(I try to throw in a couple sets of forearms depending on time.

Legs/Calves/Abs

Squats: 12/10/8
Leg Curls (Leg Extensions, alternates weekly): 12/8/4
Leg Press: 12/8/4
Seated or Standing Calf Raises: 15/12/10 (5 sec neg, 1-2 sec push)
Decline Crunches: 15/15/15

I have the ability to change it to 4 day split, or 5 day/week. I tend to travel on the weekends, which cuts into working out on weekends. I'm mainly looking to add size and strength since its the winter months, but without going all out dirty bulk.

I may also be adding Aikido (ju jitsu) soon on Monday and Thurday nights.
Personally i would not do back,and arms on the same day.When I do back I usually tire my biceps out then the arm workout would not be my best....

same thing with chest and shoulders on the same day.....Thats ALOT of presses.

One thing I did with many clients was a push pull routine meaning.......

I would start with the largest muscle to be worked that day first....Say it was shoulder press

then I would do a pull exercise (something like upright rows,bent over rows,lat pull down,shruggs or even bicep curls) see how these are all pulls

then go back to a push (presses,lateral raises,fly's,tricep push downs) by combining this protocol you keep synergy...I use it myself all the time!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last edited:
Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
What kind of split would you use for push/pull training? 5 days/week and seperate each large muscle group?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of split would you use for push/pull training? 5 days/week and seperate each large muscle group?
Based on your time frame.......you can do full body every other day,or make it more like bodybuilding and keep number of sets on each exercises higher.....and split up mucsles to certain days.

Personal preference really...

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
How'd a four day split look?

Monday: Back/Triceps/Abs
Tuesday: Shoulder/Calves
Wed: Off
Thurs: Chest/Bicep/Abs
Friday: Legs/Calves
Sat/Sun: Off

That seems like it would let me focus on each group the best. :stick:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How'd a four day split look?

Monday: Back/Triceps/Abs
Tuesday: Shoulder/Calves
Wed: Off
Thurs: Chest/Bicep/Abs
Friday: Legs/Calves
Sat/Sun: Off

That seems like it would let me focus on each group the best. :stick:
*said in 3rd person* Tripdog thinks this is a great split....tripdog approves :thumbsup:

Shoulder day is my fav by far.....I love shoulders!!(non gay)

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Trip. On a side note, if the Patriots go undefeated through the season, I have a feeling that they'll get upset in the Super Bowl. But if they take a loss during the season, then they'll dominate the Super Bowl. Its the pressure of the perfect season factor.