I'm Kind of In a Lonely Place...

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:blink:I secretely love my aunt and I fantasize about butt pleasures for her. It seems that I'll never be able to connect to/with her.

What am I supposed to do for crying out loud??? Shout during the grace, "AUNT JENNY I WANT TO GIVE YOU BUTT HOLE PLEASURES AFTER WE EAT THE TURKEY N STUFFING?"

Maybe I won't ever discover my true happiness. I don't know how this is going to affect my family once they find out. But I have to get it off my chest and tell her and my uncle how I really feel towards his wife. I think I might love her....

Who really knows... how this will go.. What would you do guys?:blink:

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
is that a pic of your HOT ASS AUNT in your avi? lol go for it! blood aunt or marriage?? if marriage just pleasure that butt son!!!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
:blink:I secretely love my aunt and I fantasize about butt pleasures for her. It seems that I'll never be able to connect to/with her.

What am I supposed to do for crying out loud??? Shout during the grace, "AUNT JENNY I WANT TO GIVE YOU BUTT HOLE PLEASURES AFTER WE EAT THE TURKEY N STUFFING?"

Maybe I won't ever discover my true happiness. I don't know how this is going to affect my family once they find out. But I have to get it off my chest and tell her and my uncle how I really feel towards his wife. I think I might love her....

Who really knows... how this will go.. What would you do guys?:blink:
I say tell her. Tell her you want to stuff her like a turkey... and video it... post it on YouTube.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I would say nothing, keep my distance, and keep my eyes to myself...but then, I'm old-skool.

Couple questions: are you prepared to be thrown out of your family? Are you prepared to take on your uncle in a major grudge-match, with him as the offended party? After the above events, are you prepared to handle your medical expenses without help from your family?

My advice: develop some self-control - and some self-respect.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotripped,

This is innapropriate thread WARNING #2.

This will be the last.

Status
Not open for further replies.