Look what the cat dragged in......

1. Look what the cat dragged in......

I gave an invitation to my very first friend from bb.com, Ovrttrainer, and he accepted and made his way over to our board. I'm sure a lot of you know him as as a bb.com vet and also as Rick Collin's bitch (heh, sorry.)

All kidding aside, please give him a warm welcome. He's a really smart bro, and i expect him to be a great addition to our board.

2. Its great to have you here OVRT!

3. Thanks JB and WW... Looks like a great board as all the guys I really liked from BB.com seem to have made their way over here. Should be fun!

BTW...not working for Rick right now as I had taken time off to study for the bar (which is tomorrow LOL) and I may have received an offer I can't refuse from elsewhere. That said, regardless of what my future might hold, I learned an AMAZING amount from working with Rick, who is a great guy and an even better attorney, and I have much to share with everyone.

4. OVRT--are you mike's law clerk?

5. welcome to the board! I'm new also, and so far have learned a great deal. Goodluck on your BAR exam!

6. Welcome to the board, I hope it provides as much use to you as it has to me.

-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. Welcome bro, enjoy. Later J

8. Originally posted by spike1205
    OVRT--are you mike's law clerk?
    Actually I am Mike...I should be studying right now but I was just blowing off a little stress by checking out the boards. I haven't been around for quite some time. Thanks for the warm welcome boys!

9. Go to see you here bro. OVRT will be a fine addition to the AM crew...

10. welcome aboard overtrainer..

11. sorry i meant ricks clerk--but i was thinking your name was mike--welcome over--whats the bar in like two days?
    good luck--ill be doing the same next year--

are you going to work for rick when you are done?

Similar Forum Threads

1. what the heck is in focus???????
    By wojo in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 11:43 PM
  2. Whats the best incentive in trying Oratropin?
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 06:32 PM
  3. What the hell is in Penetrate!
    By enimity in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:25 PM
  4. Look What the Cat Dragged In
    By Gilster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-24-2003, 06:35 AM
  5. Well look who the cat drug in....