Look what the cat dragged in......

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I gave an invitation to my very first friend from bb.com, Ovrttrainer, and he accepted and made his way over to our board. I'm sure a lot of you know him as as a bb.com vet and also as Rick Collin's bitch (heh, sorry.)

All kidding aside, please give him a warm welcome. He's a really smart bro, and i expect him to be a great addition to our board.

OVRT

Awards
Thanks JB and WW... Looks like a great board as all the guys I really liked from BB.com seem to have made their way over here. Should be fun!

BTW...not working for Rick right now as I had taken time off to study for the bar (which is tomorrow LOL) and I may have received an offer I can't refuse from elsewhere. That said, regardless of what my future might hold, I learned an AMAZING amount from working with Rick, who is a great guy and an even better attorney, and I have much to share with everyone.

JblazeGirlie

Awards
  • Established
welcome to the board! I'm new also, and so far have learned a great deal. Goodluck on your BAR exam!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board, I hope it provides as much use to you as it has to me.

ManBeast

OVRT

Awards
OVRT--are you mike's law clerk?
Actually I am Mike...I should be studying right now but I was just blowing off a little stress by checking out the boards. I haven't been around for quite some time. Thanks for the warm welcome boys!

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Go to see you here bro. OVRT will be a fine addition to the AM crew...

spike1205

Awards
sorry i meant ricks clerk--but i was thinking your name was mike--welcome over--whats the bar in like two days?
good luck--ill be doing the same next year--

are you going to work for rick when you are done?