Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
:wtf:
I expected a lot more. Heres what i give it:

Campaign- 7 (would've been a 10 if there was a co-op option)
Graphics- 9 great
play- 8 (just don't like the fact that you can't lean against a wall to look around the corner)
Multiplayer- 5 (its stupid when you go to the split screen option you are forced to play against each other not with)
Xbox Live- 8 (good, but would've been a 10 if you could play while on split screen)

All in all its a good game but it was supposed to be great
but thats just my opinion what are other people's thoughts

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I've only played the demo single-player on the PC, so I can't comment on much other than than the graphics were pretty good.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Ya the fact that you cant play against bots with your buddies sux ass! My friend has sat internet and you cant play anything on it. Even my internet sometimes sux and I cant play on live. If that game had incorporated Co-op then it would have been a big winner!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Just got it in today from gamefly and I'm pretty sure I will be buying it. Aside fromt he fact like you mentioned that you can't lean against walls I have yet to find any other complaints yet.

All in all I think it will be surpassing halo 3 shortly and will be my staple until I get my hands on GH3

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Ya the fact that you cant play against bots with your buddies sux ass! My friend has sat internet and you cant play anything on it. Even my internet sometimes sux and I cant play on live. If that game had incorporated Co-op then it would have been a big winner!
yea that was my big problem

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Halo 3 was just warm up for COD4. Unreal Tournament 3 of course. Assassins Creed is out soon as well. There are too many games coming out and not enough time to play them all!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like it a lot. the big gun fights are pretty good. i like the story line too.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Halo 2 > Halo 3 (I personally don't like Halo 3 at all). I've always liked COD, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon type games. More strategy than just Run 'n Gun. COD4 is a great, fun game.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've only heard great things about it (well until reading this tread at least). Is there a demo yet on Xbox Live??

I'm a big fan of Halo3 still and unlike most, enjoy it more than Halo2, though the ending in campaign mode was a let down.

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Do not forget that Kane and Lynch is out today.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
everytime i play on xbox live on COD 4 and mention Halo. Everyone's all like "Aww fvck halo, game sucks, takes no skill, blahblahblah." anyone agree with that

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I've only heard great things about it (well until reading this tread at least). Is there a demo yet on Xbox Live??

I'm a big fan of Halo3 still and unlike most, enjoy it more than Halo2, though the ending in campaign mode was a let down.
agree

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
everytime i play on xbox live on COD 4 and mention Halo. Everyone's all like "Aww fvck halo, game sucks, takes no skill, blahblahblah." anyone agree with that
To me, Halo is just a Run 'n Gun, Chuck Grenades, Jumping around and shooting rockets at people's feet type game. There's skill, but not much IMO.

I like COD, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon type games because there is more strategy involved. Trust me, you don't want to just spawn and start running around in COD. You have to be tactical and discreet. That's what makes those games fun.

Don't get me wrong though, I still play Halo. And I can't wait for Unreal Tournament III (similar game play to Halo).

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
To me, Halo is just a Run 'n Gun, Chuck Grenades, Jumping around and shooting rockets at people's feet type game. There's skill, but not much IMO.

I like COD, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon type games because there is more strategy involved. Trust me, you don't want to just spawn and start running around in COD. You have to be tactical and discreet. That's what makes those games fun.

Don't get me wrong though, I still play Halo. And I can't wait for Unreal Tournament III (similar game play to Halo).
to me Gears of War takes more skill and strategy than COD 4. you can't even lean against walls to check around corners or open doors. how are supposed to sneak behind people. and unlike halo and gears, during a ranked game in COD 4 , you can leave and come in during games as you please. you'll never be able to form a strategy like that.
but its still a cool game

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COD4 simply rocks!!! I don't plan on touching my halo again for some time.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
COD + Assassins Creed will dominate my life for the next few days...

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
yeah dude I just got Assassins Creed and its sick as sh!t ..

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
really, cause i wanted to get it just because it was by the makers of splinter cell and all the splinter cells have been badass

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
yesss I suggest it, I havent gotten very far but its just so well done :thumbsup:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
yesss I suggest it, I havent gotten very far but its just so well done :thumbsup:
I'm pumped...I was planning on getting Creed and just got a free $50 gift card from bestbuy (i spent 3K there last month) so I'm getting it this weekend. Now I just have to fight with my wife over who gets to play. :stick:

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
I'm pumped...I was planning on getting Creed and just got a free $50 gift card from bestbuy (i spent 3K there last month) so I'm getting it this weekend. Now I just have to fight with my wife over who gets to play. :stick:
just tell your wife that you'll refuse to sleep with her if you don't play it first. That'll teach her... :smite: :twisted:

... unless she has an alternate idea. :nutkick:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Campaign was so so. The multiplayer rocks. Ive never played Halo, looks like a kids game. :) My kids love it however.

Level 55 Commander :D
MP5 silenced with double tap & steady shot = favorite for close combat.
G3 red dot with stoppin power & steady shot = favorite for med range combat.
I can't snipe to save my life. :( I swear I'll have the guy lined up perfectly in my sights, holding my breath, squeeze trigger and nadda, nothin.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
COD4 for PC is absolutely amazing. I really thought the single-player was something else, and I'd vote it to be one of the best FPS campaigns I've ever played! I thought the sniper mission was absolutely great - the script was just so good for that mission.

BP we'll have to play sometime man, multiplayer really is the shiznit on that game... so addictive. I run with the P90, but I enjoy dual weilding the auto shotgun and the single shot for backup.. great for defending those HQ!

Out of boredom lately, I picked up Crysis and Gears of War, both for PC. Crysis... very hard to run with medium graphics (crazy I know) and Gears of War has beautiful physics and graphics.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT? Play the game for more than 2 hours and it gets so lame. It has sweet graphics but the game is boring as fvck.

COD4 and Crysis wont get touched until I finish Mass Effect. Mass Effect is the best game I have played in a long long time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Campaign was so so. The multiplayer rocks. Ive never played Halo, looks like a kids game. :) My kids love it however.

Level 55 Commander :D
MP5 silenced with double tap & steady shot = favorite for close combat.
G3 red dot with stoppin power & steady shot = favorite for med range combat.
I can't snipe to save my life. :( I swear I'll have the guy lined up perfectly in my sights, holding my breath, squeeze trigger and nadda, nothin.
I'll get ya lined up in my sniper bp and it's lights out brotha :D But seriously it's truly a fantastic game. I'm a huge fan of the m4 with the red dot scope.....my stats prove the rest ;) I agree halo has become a kiddie game to a degree. We need to get more of us on xbox live and get some gaming in brothas. I'm Trauma 1 on xbox live.....so let the games begin :twisted:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'll get ya lined up in my sniper bp and it's lights out brotha :D But seriously it's truly a fantastic game. I'm a huge fan of the m4 with the red dot scope.....my stats prove the rest ;) I agree halo has become a kiddie game to a degree. We need to get more of us on xbox live and get some gaming in brothas. I'm Trauma 1 on xbox live.....so let the games begin :twisted:
EagleTwelve on all my gaming "aliases".... sound like a tool typing that... lol
I'm only a PC guy though, can't afford a 360 with my college budget. But, I do enjoy COD4, Crysis, Gears of War PC, Ghost Recon AW2, some CS, long walks on the beach, the occasional high-dose of RPM, thanksgiving, ect, ect.

We should all be gay and make a CLAN! Clan ANABOLIC MINDZ! Whenever someone asks what the [AM] stands for, we will all sounds like steroidal freaks (which in some cases may be partially true).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We should all be gay and make a CLAN! Clan ANABOLIC MINDZ! Whenever someone asks what the [AM] stands for, we will all sounds like steroidal freaks (which in some cases may be partially true).
You have a good idea here......we'll stomp all that oppose us haha :saw: :twisted:

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
I bought Assassin's Creed and Mario Galaxy tongiht, and now I'm hammered and haven't played them... Damn!

Is COD 4 good? I loved the WW2 theme but can't get into the new stuff. Dammit I wish Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway would come out!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Anyone playin online tonight? Post up the ip of the server and we can frag each other!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Anyone playin online tonight? Post up the ip of the server and we can frag each other!
lol.... i was in bed by midnight
PARTY FOULLLL
Not sure what got to me yesterday - old man tired for no reason

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
online this game is like CRACK!!! i played for 7 hours and didnt even notice what time it was till my wife came out and yelled at me at 630 am.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
online this game is like CRACK!!! i played for 7 hours and didnt even notice what time it was till my wife came out and yelled at me at 630 am.
I was addicted.......took a break for a month.....now i'm severely addicted again lol! What a game!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
seriously... crazy fun
i too took a break for a little while, and then just recently i ended up upgrading my computer screen to a larger one

several hours have been wasted away to say the least!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
How do ya goons afford those things! I think I'm the only guy that still plays on his PC nowadays!

I still think we should make an ANABOLIC MINDS UBER CLAN! Team roid rage!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
How do ya goons afford those things! I think I'm the only guy that still plays on his PC nowadays!

I still think we should make an ANABOLIC MINDS UBER CLAN! Team roid rage!

Lol, I have the PC version and the PS3. PC has better control but the PS3 looks sooooooo good on the 47" 1080p. :D

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just picked this up the other day for ps3. I have yet to open it tho because im pretty addicted to Socom. Ill probably jump on it online this weekend and once i get used to it we can set a time and meet up (ps3 guys) and start an AM roid rage clan lol.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its on bro!!!
i`ll hit you up next time i go on.
My gamertag is......you guessed it......Trauma 1. Just make sure to put a space between the a and the 1. Let me know what yours is so i can add ya biotch.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
best gave ever :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but haven't played in a while.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but haven't played in a while.
(This is the excuse for him to get additional practice before iz-ownin' *****ez!)

I didn't play my PC version for a couple of weeks or so, and when I went back to it recently, the average skill level of the players was up like 5x. To say the least, I was "iz-owned"