Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
"If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.
He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child -- slapping them right and left."

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Sex gets taken away, thats my punishment from my girl...I would rather be beaten.
That's what I'm saying, like she would mind. The power of the pvssy...

Although as messed up as their law sounds, the term 'rule of thumb' came from when you could legally whip your wife with a stick, but it could be no bigger than the circumference of your thumb.

X

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
"Admonish them – once, twice, three times, four times, ten times," he advised. "If this doesn't help, refuse to share their beds."

Withhold sex, yeah that'll teach her...

X
Damn right! I tell her "NO SEX FOR YOU!" as I send to her sleep out in the garage, then I go to bed and wank to the evening news woman. The next morning she's all sorts of 'Im so sorry to have angered you, please for to begging to my forgiveness' and I forgive and allow her to pleasure me once more before I leave for work. Its nice to know that her pleasing me, pleases her.:toofunny:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Damn right! I tell her "NO SEX FOR YOU!" as I send to her sleep out in the garage, then I go to bed and wank to the evening news woman. The next morning she's all sorts of 'Im so sorry to have angered you, please for to begging to my forgiveness' and I forgive and allow her to pleasure me once more before I leave for work. Its nice to know that her pleasing me, pleases her.:toofunny:
She got a sister?

X

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i'd sock her in the throat...

that always works... b^tch betta have my money

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex gets taken away, thats my punishment from my girl...I would rather be beaten.
This is a power that I have over any woman that tries to use sex as leverage. I can go without it for as long as I need to. I have sports to keep me busy.