Official Support Thread for MulletSoldier after canceling of Dog the Bounty Hunter

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
While no one's excusing the words used by the Dog, Mullet has come to love seeing his kindred spirits on TV every week on that mullet festival known as Dog the Bounty Hunter. With the suspension of the show, it may be too much for him to take. Mullet, it's okay. You can talk to us here at AM, and I might even listen to some slam poetry without that "Are you serious?" look on my face. Let those feelings out brother. We support you :thumbsup: :stick: :duel:

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I heard what he said. Not surprised they canceled his ass.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Why was he on TV on the first place again?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
cause americans are entranced with reality television.. everyones life is boring at home so they watch others..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
People should spend less time watching the lives of others and begin regretting their own.

What did that freak say?!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
He used the "n-word" on an answering machine message, and his son or someone sold it to a tabloid. Something like that. No snappy comeback, Mullet. You disappoint me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, that's unfair. That's like setting somebody up for a Michael Jackson joke, like what the **** was I supposed to say? The dude walks around with a ****ing armband on, with a kevlar vest and no ****ing shirt underneath. To top it off, he has a 50/50 mullet/flock of seaguls haircut topped with Native American braids, walking around Hawaii saying 'brah' as a ****ing white dude. Which doesn't even touch on the walking pair of breasts masquerading as a wife, and a walking pair of ears masquerading as a son. That show is a mess.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And I am disappointed that those are the best emoticons you could muster!

Get one of Alexander humping Sean Sherk.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Why was he on TV on the first place again?
Talent, charisma, a smoking hot wife. Do I need to keep going. No ice in paradise. Hawaii is fvcked without this guy.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Man, that's unfair. That's like setting somebody up for a Michael Jackson joke, like what the **** was I supposed to say? The dude walks around with a ****ing armband on, with a kevlar vest and no ****ing shirt underneath. To top it off, he has a 50/50 mullet/flock of seaguls haircut topped with Native American braids, walking around Hawaii saying 'brah' as a ****ing white dude. Which doesn't even touch on the walking pair of breasts masquerading as a wife, and a walking pair of ears masquerading as a son. That show is a mess.
Alright, Mullet. I'm sorry, but you seemed like a natural target for this one.

What I love is that (from what I saw the few times I watched a little) he tries to be the guy that can befriend anyone and change their lives with a 5 minute speech but behind closed doors he's using some hateful words.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Mullet. I'm sorry, but you seemed like a natural target for this one.

What I love is that (from what I saw the few times I watched a little) he tries to be the guy that can befriend anyone and change their lives with a 5 minute speech but behind closed doors he's using some hateful words.
What the hell are you talking about. Dog is deeper than you will ever be able to comprehend. He changes peoples lives, and you have the nerve to criticize, that rhymes, thats almost like poor mans slampoetry:lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2:
Dont wory Hawaii stil has Pistonpump lol
:clap2: :head:

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
From The Sydney Morning Herald:
November 4, 2007

RHETORIC: A Dog of a day

In Australia your TV show gets cancelled because of low ratings. In the US your show gets cancelled because you use inappropriate language in a phone conversation with your son, who records you and sells the tape to The National Enquirer.

The speaker was Duane "Dog" Chapman, the star of Dog the Bounty Hunter (seen here on Foxtel), who was trying to persuade his son to give up his girlfriend.

This is what Chapman said: "I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black. It's because we use the word nigger sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f---ing nigger heard us say nigger and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never!

"If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a nigger, we would all say 'f--- you!' It's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word nigger. We don't mean you f---ing scum nigger without a soul. We don't mean that s---. But America would think we mean that.

"And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that ... So, I'll help you get another job but you cannot work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life."

The Enquirer quoted the conversation on Wednesday, and on Friday The Wall Street Journal reported that Yum Brands, which advertises Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut on Dog the Bounty Hunter, had withdrawn its commercials because it found the reported language "despicable" . Then the network did exactly what Chapman was trying to avoid.​

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
November 4, 2007

In Australia your TV show gets cancelled because of low ratings. In the US your show gets cancelled because you use inappropriate language in a phone conversation with your son, who records you and sells the tape to The National Enquirer.

The speaker was Duane "Dog" Chapman, the star of Dog the Bounty Hunter (seen here on Foxtel), who was trying to persuade his son to give up his girlfriend.

This is what Chapman said: "I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black. It's because we use the word nigger sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f---ing nigger heard us say nigger and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never!

"If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a nigger, we would all say 'f--- you!' It's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word nigger. We don't mean you f---ing scum nigger without a soul. We don't mean that s---. But America would think we mean that.

"And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that ... So, I'll help you get another job but you cannot work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life."

The Enquirer quoted the conversation on Wednesday, and on Friday The Wall Street Journal reported that Yum Brands, which advertises Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut on Dog the Bounty Hunter, had withdrawn its commercials because it found the reported language "despicable" . Then the network did exactly what Chapman was trying to avoid.​
Oh my!! his own son dropped him in it. I hope he got a nice sum of money cos i think his old man just crossed him off his will. what a scumbag.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I wasn't actually mad Jas (I think I know that, but just checking). I wouldn't ever want to hurt your feelings and destroy your emoticon love!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would love to see this whole deal on a reality show! Haha all hell must be breaking loose in that family, thats the price or fame and fortune i guess. Dude mustve been pissed off his dad didnt approve, he just said "**** it" lets get money!!! haha

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well folks that's the kind of ****ed up people do these shows.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well folks that's the kind of ****ed up people do these shows.
i know and its like they act like they dont have problems and **** Dog probably beats his wife or has a drug problem lol .....i mean, you never know right lol. THey need to make a bodybuilding reality show where some guy juices and rages and has all kinds of issues.....I need a reality show.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy when Dog talks an unbelievable amount of sh*t to the guy he is detaining once their are 5 of them on top of the guy. "What's up now you piece of garbage, you're an icehead, you probably beat your wife scumbag, try doing that to us you little punk". 10 minutes later on the ride to jail he is telling the guy that he knows he's a good guy, and he gives his whole change your life speech. Dog definitely has a napolean complex, he's like 5'5" and he wears high heal boots to be somewhat normal height. Leland seems like a somewhat reasonable decent guy, and so does Duane Lee. Beth, oh don't get me started, she is repulsive in every sense of the word. Has anyone ever seen her sing her "taunting" song to the friends of the person they are looking for. "Icehead, ladedade icehead, icehead, icehead ladedade icehead". She moves her head back and forth and does obnoxious hand signals while she's singing the song to someone that she had no proof has ever smoked ice. I guess we found out who is the true fan of "Dog The Bounty Hunter".

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I really enjoy when Dog talks an unbelievable amount of sh*t to the guy he is detaining once their are 5 of them on top of the guy. "What's up now you piece of garbage, you're an icehead, you probably beat your wife scumbag, try doing that to us you little punk". 10 minutes later on the ride to jail he is telling the guy that he knows he's a good guy, and he gives his whole change your life speech. Dog definitely has a napolean complex, he's like 5'5" and he wears high heal boots to be somewhat normal height. Leland seems like a somewhat reasonable decent guy, and so does Duane Lee. Beth, oh don't get me started, she is repulsive in every sense of the word. Has anyone ever seen her sing her "taunting" song to the friends of the person they are looking for. "Icehead, ladedade icehead, icehead, icehead ladedade icehead". She moves her head back and forth and does obnoxious hand signals while she's singing the song to someone that she had no proof has ever smoked ice. I guess we found out who is the true fan of "Dog The Bounty Hunter".
:icon_lol: That's like the tenth show that you've told me about that was terrible yet you know intimate details about. He's 5'5'' damn.

Mullet, I was sorry because it didn't allow for more back-n-forth ripping on each other. But maybe you just can't some up with anything, little man. :twisted:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:icon_lol: That's like the tenth show that you've told me about that was terrible yet you know intimate details about. He's 5'5'' damn.

Mullet, I was sorry because it didn't allow for more back-n-forth ripping on each other. But maybe you just can't some up with anything, little man. :twisted:
Sorry dude, I was too busy Deadlifting more than you, 'strong man'. :smite:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
November 4, 2007

Wow, never heard the whole quote. Here's an idea, maybe stop using offensive words that could get your show canceled.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude, I was too busy Deadlifting more than you, 'strong man'. :smite:
Excellent, that's the spirit. DL is my kriptonite so well played. I'd still like to see a video your 650, Inzer suit monkey.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, that's the spirit. DL is my kriptonite so well played. I'd still like to see a video your 650, Inzer suit monkey.
When I re-accomplish the feat, at 40lbs less than you, I'll be sure to videotape it for you. I'll put it on the same recording of my fvcking your girl.

:bruce1:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd also add that Alex is ugly.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if i can go down to the dogs office and get a picture.... :pose:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
When I re-accomplish the feat, at 40lbs less than you, I'll be sure to videotape it for you. I'll put it on the same recording of my fvcking your girl.

:bruce1:
Damn, my girlfriend does go for the pasty Canadian slam poet type so I better watch my back. :rasp: Talking smack again...remember when you did that a few months ago and a semi named jas hit you. :twisted:

Your girl's cute Mullet, but I like how she has this irritated "Are you really trying to impress your online friends with my picture again" look on her face.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, my girlfriend does go for the pasty Canadian slam poet type so I better watch my back. :rasp: Talking smack again...remember when you did that a few months ago and a semi named jas hit you. :twisted:

Your girl's cute Mullet, but I like how she has this irritated "Are you really trying to impress your online friends with my picture again" look on her face.
She looks like she's old enough to my Mullet's mom. Way too sophisticated for Mullet, its only a matter of time before she sees through his big talk:rofl: I come swingin b*tches!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd also add that Alex is ugly.
I'm not that bad looking. I look like a cross between Houston Alexander and Yoshihiro Takayama. Oh, and I smell like a cross between Fedya and Lindland, oooohhhhweeee.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Semi? I heard you were more like the 'Ford Pinto' Jas; starts out small where it counts and blows up under pressure. Stop talking smack and go back to losing regional strongman events. You're livin' the dream brotha! :)

And I am impressed, I didn't even know you could spell slam poet, you continually surprise me.

Hey man, you would really hit up my girl, I was drunk and it was more like a pity fvck the other way around. And when it comes to mine, I think it's more like the "Jas really noticed I was hot and he wishes his girl didn't look like the broad from 'Murder She Wrote' face".

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And, I'm sorry, but it's way too easy. My poetry is not what I was 'slamming' when it comes to your girl Jas.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I shouldn't talk so much smack though, my girl really likes lanky American cats that look like over-sized hobbits.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then i'm in baby! give her my number man...hook a hobbit up!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jay, I won't tell you again, get back in your cage!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
And, I'm sorry, but it's way too easy. My poetry is not what I was 'slamming' when it comes to your girl Jas.
Did she happen to call you 'big dog'? In one of Jas' strongman vids she is cheering for him saying "let's go Jason, come on big dog", personally the sh*t had me rolling:rofl:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for retaliation from "Big Dog":yawn:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Did she happen to call you 'big dog'? In one of Jas' strongman vids she is cheering for him saying "let's go Jason, come on big dog", personally the sh*t had me rolling:rofl:
What the fvck were you listening to? My gf would never call me "big dog", although "thunder c0ck" has been uttered before :twisted:. That's pretty hilarious, though. I'll have to watch to them all again (for the sixth time today) to see someone in the background says something like that.:bb:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What the fvck were you listening to? My gf would never call me "big dog", although "thunder c0ck" has been uttered before :twisted:. That's pretty hilarious, though. I'll have to watch to them all again (for the sixth time today).:bb:
I'm glad to hear that, the big dog thing, not thunder ****. I though that's what I heard though. I think it was in the first set of vids, during your log presses. "Come on big dog". Are you sure? I just watched it again, it's the first vid and probably about 15 seconds in, she may be saying something else.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. She just called me "Better Than Jas". Haha, I felt like a horse.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I shouldn't talk so much smack though, my girl really likes lanky American cats that look like over-sized hobbits.
I guess she also goes for the 12 yo boy body with the insect looking face, no wonder you hide behind a mullet. :trout: :cheers:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for retaliation from "Big Dog":yawn:
What's up with your woman (man?) or lack thereof. Does that thing just fall off when you don't use it for so long or what? :rasp: :wave:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Mullet may think that's you in your av Jas. If he's calling you an oversized hobbit based on your vids that's cool, but if it's based on Lightning Lee 'the bank robbin brit banger' Murray, well, we have problems.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess she also goes for the 12 yo boy body with the insect looking face, no wonder you behind a mullet. :trout: :cheers:
If I lift more than you, and I look like a 12 year old boy, does that mean:

12 year old boy > Jas

?

I think so. I guess that's more of an insult to you than me as I go solely for looks and still have a coefficient greater than yours.

:rofl:

I have a semi as my excuse for being in ****ty shape, what's yours Big Dog?

:wave:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drink too much and don't get enough recovery from all the nights of endless sex with multiple women...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have I not told you to get back in your cage once already tonight?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
If I lift more than you, and I look like a 12 year old boy, does that mean:

12 year old boy > Jas

?

I think so. I guess that's more of an insult to you than me as I go solely for looks and still have a coefficient greater than yours.

:rofl:

I have a semi as my excuse for being in ****ty shape, what's yours Big Dog?

:wave:
I don't think you lift more than me right now in anything. I assume that you were much bigger pre-accident when you said did 650. I will say that I somewhat doubt the 650 DL because that would be close to some records in certain federations in your weight class and I know some serious PLers at 220+ that can't do that much. I guess anything's possible, though. As for my excuse, it's disc injuries that I've had since 20 that kept me from deadlifting and squatting until 1-1.5 years ago. I plan to work a lot on my max after my Dec. Strongman contest.

Now let's all turn on this no-talent-ass-clown, Jayhawk. :stick::D