nevermind.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    7'5"  600 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.14%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% the size of his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.

I think Wolf should have won. Perfect X shaped body, didn't have a huge gut, and over all in my ignorant opinion looked the best out of anyone.
    Big deal he weighes what...250? and not 300. I think they shouldn't even consider weight with the exception of saying you are in this class or that class and leave it off any other nomenclature pertaining to the contest. Aesthetics alone should win, not popularity.

But thats just me.
    Last edited by Dr Packenwood; 11-01-2007 at 06:26 PM. Reason: I'm dum
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.98%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% smaller than his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.

I think Wolf should have won. Perfect X shaped body, didn't have a huge gut, and over all in my ignorant opinion looked the best out of anyone.
    Big deal he weighes what...250? and not 300. I think they shouldn't even consider weight with the exception of saying you are in this class or that class and leave it off any other nomenclature pertaining to the contest. Aesthetics alone should win, not popularity.

But thats just me.
    Wolf needs more Lat width before he'll be fully proportioned. It's his height that does that to him. He's going to need truly ridiculous lats to appear symmetrical and proportioned.

Of the competitors, Cutler had the best size shape and symmetry but his conditioning was off. Victor just still needs more size to take down Cutler.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.19%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cutler had the bonus of a champion. Victor should have won.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

yea. I wasnt aware of coleman situation. I just dont think Jay looked good at all. I mean not to be a "monday night quaterback" per say but he def could have leaned out more. It just bothers me it seems to be a popularity contest sometimes.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Packenwood View Post
    Ronnies left lat and bi were about 90% the size of his rght. Threw his symmetry way off.

But thats just me.
    I totally agree 100%!! wolf looked the best!! Jay and ronnie looked under their potential,and i cant stand dexter and he will never win!

i was sooooooooo glad that looser badeel didnt place higher
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

Similar Forum Threads

1. So I had my second meet this past weekend...
    By rxp1997 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 10:51 AM
  2. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 03:44 PM
  3. What happend to Planetary Nutrition?
    By gaberox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:59 PM
  4. What happend to the Bulk Cissus?
    By lbarber in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1