Crazy females

hemotep

I swear, If i were a squirrel Id be hella fat cause I seem to attract the biggest nuts. If one more girl wakes me up at 1am wantin to have a serious talk after a week your gonna hear about another mississippian losing it and droppin ppl.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
LoL. Get used to it bro'. It gets worse as you get older. If you have 1. a car 2. a job and 3. a place by yourself then you qualify for marriage material. From now on any chicks you date will be heading for the dreaded "M" word. Scary sh*t bro', but it is real easy to get laid.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
99.99% of all women are fucking insane. if somebody ever meets one of the 10 non- psychos, call me

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
LoL. Get used to it bro'. It gets worse as you get older. If you have 1. a car 2. a job and 3. a place by yourself then you qualify for marriage material. From now on any chicks you date will be heading for the dreaded "M" word. Scary sh*t bro', but it is real easy to get laid.
Oh ****, im in trouble....lol

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
just when i thought i was safe..heh :( :(

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually I have met a few of the non insane ones Biggin.. just look in the older lady pool.. you will have to be careful in that part also.. the ones that are extremely over the top in looks usually = high maintanence. JIMO
and for the record, I am pretty damn glad I don't have to do the dating thing again.. to hard to pick and chose on those things.. lol

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggs
99.99% of all women are fucking insane. if somebody ever meets one of the 10 non- psychos, call me

LOL!  Isn't that the truth.  I managed to get a a girl with incredible looks, pretty good brains for a chick, and one of the nicest people in the world.  You better believe I scooped that up right away.  They don't come around too often.

And to the comment that most good looking chicks are high maintenance.  Yeah that's true somewhat but think of all the **** they have to put up with our bodybuilding.  I'm sure our supplement cabinets are much larger than their makeup and hair kits. =)

hemotep

Actually I have met a few of the non insane ones Biggin.. just look in the older lady pool.. you will have to be careful in that part also.. the ones that are extremely over the top in looks usually = high maintanence. JIMO
and for the record, I am pretty damn glad I don't have to do the dating thing again.. to hard to pick and chose on those things.. lol
The older they are the crazier, im my experience...they tend to get more jealous on a deeper level...not the say petty ways younger girls (20-24) do.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Just get married. Then you dont have to deal with them calling. They just roll over and wake you up because they cant sleep. As if you were having a sleeping problem as well.:D
But I love my wife. She makes good money, she lets me hang with the homies and ocasionallly goes to the titty bars with us. I love it when you bring a chick to a strip club. Every stripper in there wants to hang out with her so you end up with 100 pair of titties around a table just talking. Like strip poker without the poker. :D

d

WYD02

Awards
  • Established

LOL!  Isn't that the truth.  I managed to get a a girl with incredible looks, pretty good brains for a chick, and one of the nicest people in the world.  You better believe I scooped that up right away.  They don't come around too often.
Thats good stuff however, I think she needs to stop calling me then.... :) heheheh

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

And to the comment that most good looking chicks are high maintenance.  Yeah that's true somewhat but think of all the **** they have to put up with our bodybuilding.  I'm sure our supplement cabinets are much larger than their makeup and hair kits. =)
does she have a sister?

last gf i had liked to have "emergencies" right about the time i'd go workout in the afternoon or just about the time a ballgame i really wanted to watch bad came on she wanted to talk...i'm like there are 24 hours in each day....why these 2 or three? well...maybe one day.....:(

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just get married. Then you dont have to deal with them calling. They just roll over and wake you up because they cant sleep. As if you were having a sleeping problem as well.:D
But I love my wife. She makes good money, she lets me hang with the homies and ocasionallly goes to the titty bars with us. I love it when you bring a chick to a strip club. Every stripper in there wants to hang out with her so you end up with 100 pair of titties around a table just talking. Like strip poker without the poker. :D

d
Lol :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
teh, it always starts out that way for me, but then they rear their ugly head. hey joe, lets go do this, lets go do that, blah, blah, blah.........

do u think i should say this to her, or do u think me and her should it this way...................BLAHHHHH!!!!!!

Im sorry, but i will NEVER get married. --EVER!! I cant stand doing those "couple" things all the time. i mean, sure its nice to have found someone who u love, but in my case, it hasn't weighted itself out yet.

also, i dont think the world makes those kinda multi-dimensional chicks anymore, at least for my age.................?

hemotep

hump em and dump em. I hate bein mean to ppl but damn, some chicks just cant take a hint...I mean come on...If I say Ill call and never do, does that give a girl the right to start calling constatly, leaving notes on my door...and when they finally do get ahold of me its , "Oh I called a couple of times to see if you were alright" after the fiftybagilianth call.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I mean come on...If I say Ill call and never do, does that give a girl the right to start calling constatly, leaving notes on my door...and when they finally do get ahold of me its , "Oh I called a couple of times to see if you were alright" after the fiftybagilianth call.
i don't think you can pin that all on the ladies. You have to admit more guys do this than females.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
From now on any chicks you date will be heading for the dreaded "M" word. Scary sh*t bro', but it is real easy to get laid.
Nooo!!! not the dreaded "M" word. Some chick I dated 2 years ago scared when she would take about "when we get married". That word will scare me away from most chicks unless they look like Pamela Anderson LOL

hemotep

i don't think you can pin that all on the ladies. You have to admit more guys do this than females.
Thats sad. If only us men would stop chasing the pussy...the women would have to start makin the first move. Wouldnt it be nice to go out and have all the chicks staring at your package, using cheesy pic up lines, and just wantin to fuk....when will we learn.

i gotta agree though, a lot of guys do that, sadly.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hump em and dump em. I hate bein mean to ppl but damn, some chicks just cant take a hint...I mean come on...If I say Ill call and never do, does that give a girl the right to start calling constatly, leaving notes on my door...and when they finally do get ahold of me its , "Oh I called a couple of times to see if you were alright" after the fiftybagilianth call.
AHHA, bro were on the same level........i HATE that!! even after they give up, if im upstairs and i hear the phone ring, i have to run all the way down the steps to see who it is on the caller ID--cuz i dont have one upstairs. i dont even answer the phone if its an anonymous #.

screw that............i wont even go in the damn minimarts around here, cuz ill see someone i know. i have to switch it up every now and then so they dont catch on.........its so inconvenient............and if they do spot me, i gotta brace my face up, cuz i gotta bitc* slap comin my way. like its my fault that ur crazy.........shheeeesh

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo
I cant stand doing those "couple" things all the time. i mean, sure its nice to have found someone who u love, but in my case, it hasn't weighted itself out yet.
Your outlook on the matter would change if doing a couple's thing meant sometimes her friend ends up in your bed with you =)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by msclbldrguy

does she have a sister?

last gf i had liked to have "emergencies" right about the time i'd go workout in the afternoon or just about the time a ballgame i really wanted to watch bad came on she wanted to talk...i'm like there are 24 hours in each day....why these 2 or three? well...maybe one day.....:(
LOL!  Yeah I've had girlfriends like that too.  Bye! cya!  Drive me fuckin nuts!  I don't put up with that anymore. 

BTW she has 3 sisters.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Your outlook on the matter would change if doing a couple's thing meant sometimes her friend ends up in your bed with you =)
hehe, last summer i went out w/ a stripper for like 3 months. all i can say is WOW!!! she was the only chick that was cool w/ that. but she WAS from out of town--and just moved here, also considering she was bisexual. but that didn't last too long. she soon got hooked on heroin, became broke, lost her house, and i hit the road. i aked about her recently and someone said that she married some dude that was a smack dealer!!

so, even that didn't weight itself out for the most part. :mad:

at least i got something to think about when im lonely. :cool:

labrad

Awards
  • Established
I just broke up w/ my girl. Actually, she dumped me. Anyway, I am a bit jaded towards women in general.

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established

LOL!  Yeah I've had girlfriends like that too.  Bye! cya!  Drive me fuckin nuts!  I don't put up with that anymore. 

BTW she has 3 sisters.
that was my attitude...i kinda liked her until it was only about her likes and stuff. dropped her like a bad habit. it'd be cool to find a good one but until then i like bein single 'cause i only have my own crap to put up with...heh

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Jergo

hehe, last summer i went out w/ a stripper for like 3 months. all i can say is WOW!!! she was the only chick that was cool w/ that. but she WAS from out of town--and just moved here, also considering she was bisexual. but that didn't last too long. she soon got hooked on heroin, became broke, lost her house, and i hit the road. i aked about her recently and someone said that she married some dude that was a smack dealer!!

so, even that didn't weight itself out for the most part. :mad:

at least i got something to think about when im lonely. :cool:
LOL!  Nice!