Crazy females

1. hemotep

Crazy females

I swear, If i were a squirrel Id be hella fat cause I seem to attract the biggest nuts. If one more girl wakes me up at 1am wantin to have a serious talk after a week your gonna hear about another mississippian losing it and droppin ppl.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.89%

LoL. Get used to it bro'. It gets worse as you get older. If you have 1. a car 2. a job and 3. a place by yourself then you qualify for marriage material. From now on any chicks you date will be heading for the dreaded "M" word. Scary sh*t bro', but it is real easy to get laid.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

99.99% of all women are ****ing insane. if somebody ever meets one of the 10 non- psychos, call me
    •   

4. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.52%

Originally posted by labrad
    LoL. Get used to it bro'. It gets worse as you get older. If you have 1. a car 2. a job and 3. a place by yourself then you qualify for marriage material. From now on any chicks you date will be heading for the dreaded "M" word. Scary sh*t bro', but it is real easy to get laid.
    Oh ****, im in trouble....lol
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

just when i thought i was safe..heh
  6. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Actually I have met a few of the non insane ones Biggin.. just look in the older lady pool.. you will have to be careful in that part also.. the ones that are extremely over the top in looks usually = high maintanence. JIMO
    and for the record, I am pretty damn glad I don't have to do the dating thing again.. to hard to pick and chose on those things.. lol
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%

Originally posted by Biggs
    99.99% of all women are ****ing insane. if somebody ever meets one of the 10 non- psychos, call me

LOL!  Isn't that the truth.  I managed to get a a girl with incredible looks, pretty good brains for a chick, and one of the nicest people in the world.  You better believe I scooped that up right away.  They don't come around too often.

And to the comment that most good looking chicks are high maintenance.  Yeah that's true somewhat but think of all the **** they have to put up with our bodybuilding.  I'm sure our supplement cabinets are much larger than their makeup and hair kits. =)
  8. hemotep

Originally posted by Matthew D
    Actually I have met a few of the non insane ones Biggin.. just look in the older lady pool.. you will have to be careful in that part also.. the ones that are extremely over the top in looks usually = high maintanence. JIMO
    and for the record, I am pretty damn glad I don't have to do the dating thing again.. to hard to pick and chose on those things.. lol
    The older they are the crazier, im my experience...they tend to get more jealous on a deeper level...not the say petty ways younger girls (20-24) do.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.22%

Just get married. Then you dont have to deal with them calling. They just roll over and wake you up because they cant sleep. As if you were having a sleeping problem as well.
    But I love my wife. She makes good money, she lets me hang with the homies and ocasionallly goes to the titty bars with us. I love it when you bring a chick to a strip club. Every stripper in there wants to hang out with her so you end up with 100 pair of titties around a table just talking. Like strip poker without the poker.

d
  10. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.52%

Originally posted by NPursuit

LOL!  Isn't that the truth.  I managed to get a a girl with incredible looks, pretty good brains for a chick, and one of the nicest people in the world.  You better believe I scooped that up right away.  They don't come around too often.
    Thats good stuff however, I think she needs to stop calling me then.... heheheh
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

And to the comment that most good looking chicks are high maintenance.  Yeah that's true somewhat but think of all the **** they have to put up with our bodybuilding.  I'm sure our supplement cabinets are much larger than their makeup and hair kits. =)
    does she have a sister?

last gf i had liked to have "emergencies" right about the time i'd go workout in the afternoon or just about the time a ballgame i really wanted to watch bad came on she wanted to talk...i'm like there are 24 hours in each day....why these 2 or three? well...maybe one day.....
  12. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%

Originally posted by db682
    Just get married. Then you dont have to deal with them calling. They just roll over and wake you up because they cant sleep. As if you were having a sleeping problem as well.
    But I love my wife. She makes good money, she lets me hang with the homies and ocasionallly goes to the titty bars with us. I love it when you bring a chick to a strip club. Every stripper in there wants to hang out with her so you end up with 100 pair of titties around a table just talking. Like strip poker without the poker.

d
    Lol
  13. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

teh, it always starts out that way for me, but then they rear their ugly head. hey joe, lets go do this, lets go do that, blah, blah, blah.........

do u think i should say this to her, or do u think me and her should it this way...................BLAHHHHH !!!!!!

Im sorry, but i will NEVER get married. --EVER!! I cant stand doing those "couple" things all the time. i mean, sure its nice to have found someone who u love, but in my case, it hasn't weighted itself out yet.

also, i dont think the world makes those kinda multi-dimensional chicks anymore, at least for my age.................?
  14. hemotep

hump em and dump em. I hate bein mean to ppl but damn, some chicks just cant take a hint...I mean come on...If I say Ill call and never do, does that give a girl the right to start calling constatly, leaving notes on my door...and when they finally do get ahold of me its , "Oh I called a couple of times to see if you were alright" after the fiftybagilianth call.
  15. IBE Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.13%

Originally posted by hemotep
    I mean come on...If I say Ill call and never do, does that give a girl the right to start calling constatly, leaving notes on my door...and when they finally do get ahold of me its , "Oh I called a couple of times to see if you were alright" after the fiftybagilianth call.
    i don't think you can pin that all on the ladies. You have to admit more guys do this than females.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

From now on any chicks you date will be heading for the dreaded "M" word. Scary sh*t bro', but it is real easy to get laid.
    Nooo!!! not the dreaded "M" word. Some chick I dated 2 years ago scared when she would take about "when we get married". That word will scare me away from most chicks unless they look like Pamela Anderson LOL
  17. hemotep

Originally posted by Jonblaze

i don't think you can pin that all on the ladies. You have to admit more guys do this than females.
    Thats sad. If only us men would stop chasing the *****...the women would have to start makin the first move. Wouldnt it be nice to go out and have all the chicks staring at your package, using cheesy pic up lines, and just wantin to fuk....when will we learn.

i gotta agree though, a lot of guys do that, sadly.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

Originally posted by hemotep
    hump em and dump em. I hate bein mean to ppl but damn, some chicks just cant take a hint...I mean come on...If I say Ill call and never do, does that give a girl the right to start calling constatly, leaving notes on my door...and when they finally do get ahold of me its , "Oh I called a couple of times to see if you were alright" after the fiftybagilianth call.
    AHHA, bro were on the same level........i HATE that!! even after they give up, if im upstairs and i hear the phone ring, i have to run all the way down the steps to see who it is on the caller ID--cuz i dont have one upstairs. i dont even answer the phone if its an anonymous #.

screw that............i wont even go in the damn minimarts around here, cuz ill see someone i know. i have to switch it up every now and then so they dont catch on.........its so inconvenient............and if they do spot me, i gotta brace my face up, cuz i gotta bitc* slap comin my way. like its my fault that ur crazy.........shheeeesh
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%

Originally posted by Jergo
    I cant stand doing those "couple" things all the time. i mean, sure its nice to have found someone who u love, but in my case, it hasn't weighted itself out yet.
    Your outlook on the matter would change if doing a couple's thing meant sometimes her friend ends up in your bed with you =)
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%

Originally posted by msclbldrguy

does she have a sister?

last gf i had liked to have "emergencies" right about the time i'd go workout in the afternoon or just about the time a ballgame i really wanted to watch bad came on she wanted to talk...i'm like there are 24 hours in each day....why these 2 or three? well...maybe one day.....
    LOL!  Yeah I've had girlfriends like that too.  Bye! cya!  Drive me ****in nuts!  I don't put up with that anymore. 

BTW she has 3 sisters.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.08%

Your outlook on the matter would change if doing a couple's thing meant sometimes her friend ends up in your bed with you =)
    hehe, last summer i went out w/ a stripper for like 3 months. all i can say is WOW!!! she was the only chick that was cool w/ that. but she WAS from out of town--and just moved here, also considering she was bisexual. but that didn't last too long. she soon got hooked on heroin, became broke, lost her house, and i hit the road. i aked about her recently and someone said that she married some dude that was a smack dealer!!

so, even that didn't weight itself out for the most part.

at least i got something to think about when im lonely.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.89%

I just broke up w/ my girl. Actually, she dumped me. Anyway, I am a bit jaded towards women in general.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.2%

LOL!  Yeah I've had girlfriends like that too.  Bye! cya!  Drive me ****in nuts!  I don't put up with that anymore. 

BTW she has 3 sisters.
    that was my attitude...i kinda liked her until it was only about her likes and stuff. dropped her like a bad habit. it'd be cool to find a good one but until then i like bein single 'cause i only have my own crap to put up with...heh
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.38%

Originally posted by Jergo

hehe, last summer i went out w/ a stripper for like 3 months. all i can say is WOW!!! she was the only chick that was cool w/ that. but she WAS from out of town--and just moved here, also considering she was bisexual. but that didn't last too long. she soon got hooked on heroin, became broke, lost her house, and i hit the road. i aked about her recently and someone said that she married some dude that was a smack dealer!!

so, even that didn't weight itself out for the most part.

at least i got something to think about when im lonely.
    LOL!  Nice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Female cutting cycle
    By Gator in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-05-2003, 11:56 AM
  2. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 10:44 PM
  3. Females and T3/Clen
    By creativebody in forum Anabolics