The Official What's On Your Ctrl+V Thread!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I thought it may be fun to just do this. I see this thread going on from time to time other places. All you gotta do is Ctrl V Im curious to see all the crap we copy and paste due to our laziness. Heres mine.

Oct. 29- (IDS) Mass Tabs- $16.99

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Alice,

My lesbian partner and I just started having anal sex. There are several types of lubricants on the market. Are they all safe? Is silicone okay to use? Thank You for your help.

Dear Reader,

Since the anus and rectum are not self-lubricating, lubricants from a bottle, tube, or jar are extremely helpful for making anal penetration more comfortable and more pleasurable. Though the anus at times may feel wet, the small amount of natural mucus and sweat that are present can lead to discomfort, irritation, and infection without the addition of extra lube.

Hundreds of different lubricants are available. Water-based lube is generally considered to be the safest all-purpose lubrication. It is also popular since many people find it to be non-irritating and it does not cause latex to deteriorate. Some women find that water-based lubes containing glycerin or sugar can potentially cause yeast infections, particularly if they're already prone to getting them. This is often the case with some flavored lubes, which are for external-use only and are not to be used inside the vagina or anus. One minor drawback is that water-based lubes can dry more quickly than other forms of lubricant; however, adding a bit more lube, water, or saliva can reactivate its slippery properties.

Oil-based lubes are no longer recommended as a form of lubrication for safer sex. The oil can leave a coating on the rectum or vagina that can lead to bacterial or other infections. Oil-based lubes can also break down latex condoms, dams, gloves, other latex safer-sex products, diaphragms, and cervical caps, thus reducing their effectiveness. This is important to consider if you apply oil-based lubes to latex condoms on sex toys or toys that are made of latex.

Silicone-based lubes are a newer form of lubrication. They have become quite popular since they are safe to use with all condoms and any latex products. Silicone-based lubes are also longer lasting than water-based lubes. However, they can be a bit harder to wash off and some women report irritation if the silicone lube is left on for too long. One main drawback is that they can cause damage to sex toys that are made of silicone (often called "cyberskin" toys). Using a condom with water-based lube instead of silicone-based lube may help protect the toy from breaking down.

In the past, most lubes that were made specifically for lubrication during intercourse were available only through the mail or adult novelty stores. Now many drug stores and retailers carry several kinds of lube. For you and your partner's new adventures in anal sex, experimenting with different types and brands of lube could be pleasurable, playful, and educational. As a precaution, especially if your skin is sensitive, you can test a small portion of the lube on your inner arm or thigh first at least the day before actually using it to make sure you aren't allergic to that particular brand. Also, thoroughly wash all toys with warm water and soap after anal sex, especially before using them for vaginal penetration, due to the risk of bacterial infection.

For more information about anal sex, check out The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women by Tristan Taormino, as well as Jack Morin's book, Anal Pleasure and Health.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Alice,

My lesbian partner and I just started having anal sex. There are several types of lubricants on the market. Are they all safe? Is silicone okay to use? Thank You for your help.

Dear Reader,

Since the anus and rectum are not self-lubricating, lubricants from a bottle, tube, or jar are extremely helpful for making anal penetration more comfortable and more pleasurable. Though the anus at times may feel wet, the small amount of natural mucus and sweat that are present can lead to discomfort, irritation, and infection without the addition of extra lube.

Hundreds of different lubricants are available. Water-based lube is generally considered to be the safest all-purpose lubrication. It is also popular since many people find it to be non-irritating and it does not cause latex to deteriorate. Some women find that water-based lubes containing glycerin or sugar can potentially cause yeast infections, particularly if they're already prone to getting them. This is often the case with some flavored lubes, which are for external-use only and are not to be used inside the vagina or anus. One minor drawback is that water-based lubes can dry more quickly than other forms of lubricant; however, adding a bit more lube, water, or saliva can reactivate its slippery properties.

Oil-based lubes are no longer recommended as a form of lubrication for safer sex. The oil can leave a coating on the rectum or vagina that can lead to bacterial or other infections. Oil-based lubes can also break down latex condoms, dams, gloves, other latex safer-sex products, diaphragms, and cervical caps, thus reducing their effectiveness. This is important to consider if you apply oil-based lubes to latex condoms on sex toys or toys that are made of latex.

Silicone-based lubes are a newer form of lubrication. They have become quite popular since they are safe to use with all condoms and any latex products. Silicone-based lubes are also longer lasting than water-based lubes. However, they can be a bit harder to wash off and some women report irritation if the silicone lube is left on for too long. One main drawback is that they can cause damage to sex toys that are made of silicone (often called "cyberskin" toys). Using a condom with water-based lube instead of silicone-based lube may help protect the toy from breaking down.

In the past, most lubes that were made specifically for lubrication during intercourse were available only through the mail or adult novelty stores. Now many drug stores and retailers carry several kinds of lube. For you and your partner's new adventures in anal sex, experimenting with different types and brands of lube could be pleasurable, playful, and educational. As a precaution, especially if your skin is sensitive, you can test a small portion of the lube on your inner arm or thigh first at least the day before actually using it to make sure you aren't allergic to that particular brand. Also, thoroughly wash all toys with warm water and soap after anal sex, especially before using them for vaginal penetration, due to the risk of bacterial infection.

For more information about anal sex, check out The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women by Tristan Taormino, as well as Jack Morin's book, Anal Pleasure and Health.
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
I was just curious on the status of an order. Order confirmation # is

Hahahahaha. This thread is fun. I don't even remember copying that.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
[QUOTE="BIGG DOGG, post: 1040059, member: 30727"]...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Count me in on that bulk purchase of lap dances. Do I get a discount for disabled strippers to go with that as well ? :D

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Economic argument of hold outs

Supporters contend that seizures of private property are necessary to the improvement of communities when transaction costs prevent private parties from agreeing on the most efficient use of land.[1] Opponents point out that, over a period of 200 years, American city-dwellers created large land assemblages and major structures without the coercive power of eminent domain, which they never got to use for urban redevelopment until the 1950s. Critics also point out that even successful redevelopment revives only limited areas (such as downtowns), leaving other city areas in decline. Moreover, with the ongoing migration of the past half-century from cities to suburbs, it is inevitable that cities lose population and jobs, resulting in blighted areas that cannot be revived by taking more low- and moderate-cost city housing, thus driving more people out to the suburbs.

Eminent domain has driven the development of railroads and defense infrastructure, permitting the construction of many otherwise impossible connections. In the 20th century, it was used to construct World War II and Cold War defense installations. From the early 1950s on, more than 42,000 miles of roadways were acquired by eminent domain to build the Interstate Highway System. Ports, airports, and government buildings have also been constructed on land appropriated through eminent domain.

More recently, eminent domain has come to be used for private purposes (such as shopping malls), which has led to the current controversy. In some cases, the non-government entities using eminent domain have been community groups trying to take control of planning and development. Such is the case of the Dudley Street Initiative, a community group in Boston, Massachusetts, which attained the right to eminent domain and has used it to claim vacant properties for the purpose of "positive community development". In other cases, well connected firms persuade local governments to take property (sometimes that of their competitors) and turn it over to them.[2]

The controversy is further fired up by the courts defining the "just compensation" promised by the Constitution so narrowly that displaced home-owners and businesses are not fully compensated for their demonstrable economic losses, which are sometimes deemed "noncompensable". This is particularly controversial in cases where business properties are taken, the owners are not compensated for lost business, and the taken land is turned over to another business at no cost.

Back in 1798, Justice Samuel Chase in Calder v. Bull (3 U.S. 386) held that it was preposterous for the government to take one person's property with no restriction and give it to another private party for their own profit. Indeed, it was this very lack of restrictions on Donald Trump's use of the land that he sought in Coking vs. C.R.D.A that caused New Jersey Superior Court Judge Richard Williams to rule against Trump and Atlantic City. But journalists in the Coking case referred to this as a victory on a "technicality", rather than one of principle, and while today, many still adhere to this traditional view, which they see as morally sound, most courts have not lent much support to it.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll play too:

creatine gluconate will not "split up" into creatine and glucose. It will split up into creatine and gluconic acid. Gluconic acid is an oxidation product of glucose and it will not reconvert to glucose. It really serves no function in the body that will potentiate creatine or anything like that

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
something for business ethics class....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Here's mine :D

is that better?... i keep the cap lock on at work for when i write orders... and its a hassle to switch back and forth... and i have no problem with the irish so get off my case...haha and as for beeing shift key handy cap... it only will cap the first letter of every word....

Much Love,

Neoborn

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you can play this game once a day. Heres mine for today.

64.182.132.2:27015

Game IP o_O

Tiberius

Awards
  • Established
Lee Boyd Malvo

was IMing with someone about the DC sniper case and couldn't remember the sniper's name so I copied and pasted it in the IM

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Wait, O/T I know, but what is this:

I've seen you do that before, but I'm not sure why. :think:
haha it's a confused face. o_O = :blink:

bump lets get this thread going.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

Yes xjsynx, belive it or not, there is actually 2 holes...not one..(excluding the anus).......:study:

Heres mine:

(email to my GF)

Neeha, see its not my fault. Im not trying to fart, its because im bulking. Please read this :

How many Bodybuilders think that high protein diets lead to bad smelling fart gases... nearly everyone. Protein farts the bane of bodybuilders, and the most hated attribute by their girlfriends.

Well in that case why don't I have continual gas and farting problems? Let me tell you how to stop protein drink farts...

The scenario. You get your blender, add in your protein powder, your eggs, your milk, your fruit, any additional supplements, maybe some icecream if you are being a fat lump then you hit blend.

And wait.

30 seconds later you just made a supercharged protein fart gas and stinky air drink - then you drink it, hours later you are farting and being a social disgrace.

Don't you wish you could stop them?

Here's how to avoid protein farts and intestinal gas
You blend it, put the drink in the fridge (ice box) for 15 minutes then drink it. When you blend the drink, look at what happens. You might have 500ml of ingredients then you blend et voila 1000ml of protein drink. You have just added 500ml of air, then you drink it.

Well pretty obvious now isn't it, that protein fart gas is going to come out somewhere, sometime, someplace, how are you going to stop it

So the solution is to let it sit for 15 minutes, you will see the air bubbles popping and over time the drink will settle back down, maybe you can give it a quick 2 second whiz to mix all the ingredients again and save your friends, loved ones and yourself from the curse of the bad smell, stinky protein drink fart gas.

PS The dog will love that he stops getting the blame for all the bad smells in the house too.

I will try to take some charcol pills as that helps or i will try and poo a bit more before you get home from college.

See you later! Love me :D

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Yes xjsynx, belive it or not, there is actually 2 holes...not one..(excluding the anus).......:study:

Heres mine:

(email to my GF)

Neeha, see its not my fault. Im not trying to fart, its because im bulking. Please read this :

How many Bodybuilders think that high protein diets lead to bad smelling fart gases... nearly everyone. Protein farts the bane of bodybuilders, and the most hated attribute by their girlfriends.

Well in that case why don't I have continual gas and farting problems? Let me tell you how to stop protein drink farts...

The scenario. You get your blender, add in your protein powder, your eggs, your milk, your fruit, any additional supplements, maybe some icecream if you are being a fat lump then you hit blend.

And wait.

30 seconds later you just made a supercharged protein fart gas and stinky air drink - then you drink it, hours later you are farting and being a social disgrace.

You blend it, put the drink in the fridge (ice box) for 15 minutes then drink it. When you blend the drink, look at what happens. You might have 500ml of ingredients then you blend et voila 1000ml of protein drink. You have just added 500ml of air, then you drink it.

Well pretty obvious now isn't it, that protein fart gas is going to come out somewhere, sometime, someplace, how are you going to stop it

So the solution is to let it sit for 15 minutes, you will see the air bubbles popping and over time the drink will settle back down, maybe you can give it a quick 2 second whiz to mix all the ingredients again and save your friends, loved ones and yourself from the curse of the bad smell, stinky protein drink fart gas.

PS The dog will love that he stops getting the blame for all the bad smells in the house too.

I will try to take some charcol pills as that helps or i will try and poo a bit more before you get home from college.

HAHAHA oh man there is almost NOTHING worse than having bad gas because of a high protein diet, when no one else understands. :frustrate :toofunny:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA oh man there is almost NOTHING worse than having bad gas because of a high protein diet, when no one else understands. :frustrate :toofunny:
Exactly!! I sent her the email, but i think she still thinks i do it on purpose. Last night I farted, and it woke me and her up, so i knew i was in trouble and said the first thing that came to my mind (please bare in mind i wasnt thinking clearly as i was half asleep)

Her: OMG you farted again!! (mad)
Me: Ugh, of its just a sound coming from between my legs.

(i actually thought that was a great excuse, i.e not a fart, and went back to sleep)

lol!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

Heres mine:

(email to my GF)

And wait.

:lol:

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!! I sent her the email, but i think she still thinks i do it on purpose. Last night I farted, and it woke me and her up, so i knew i was in trouble and said the first thing that came to my mind (please bare in mind i wasnt thinking clearly as i was half asleep)

Her: OMG you farted again!! (mad)
Me: Ugh, of its just a sound coming from between my legs.

(i actually thought that was a great excuse, i.e not a fart, and went back to sleep)

lol!
Pretty crazy, no clue if I gas it up while I sleep, but I do it all the time when I'm in the middle of a set at the gym and won't stop to do anything about it haha. Totally can see where your lady is coming from cause I know m peers hate it, but eatling clean, and in bulk has it's price. lol

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Pretty crazy, no clue if I gas it up while I sleep, but I do it all the time when I'm in the middle of a set at the gym and won't stop to do anything about it haha. Totally can see where your lady is coming from cause I know m peers hate it, but eatling clean, and in bulk has it's price. lol
no man...i mean these night farts are the result of me being curled up asleep (no gas can escape), then when i stretch...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bumping my thread. Heres todays paste

I have been working out harder the last two months then any other time in my life.)

I copied and pasted this because some dude from bb.com whos 6'4 who deadlifts 715 pounds claimed to be all natural and just eats a lot. I also forgot to mention he's 18 years old and looks likes he's been on roids for some time.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I was reading another thread and saw a post, and though..."hmm...i know this guy"

heres the post i had copied:

lol,i do like big men in tight shirts and on "the cycle" grrr :whip: . I Hate it when they laugh at my small rodja in the showers after a "workout" :frustrate
not sure what the hell a rodja is....

tee-hee :run:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I was reading another thread and saw a post, and though..."hmm...i know this guy"

heres the post i had copied:

not sure what the hell a rodja is....

tee-hee :run:
:saw:

me=you

:lol:

:run:​

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
P-Plex

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
520 Columbus Ave
ok, so you just made me do a mapquest for 520 columbus AVE, and also a google search (im supposed to be writing a research paper on androgen affects on muscle tissue and delayed catabolism....)....and this is what i found:

Koch David F Funeral Home of 520 Columbus Ave, Sandusky, OH. Phone: [xxx-xxx-xxxx]. A Children's Playroom, A Spacious Home, ...

<sigh> now i can relax....