What's been bothering you? Wanting to vent or rant?

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I am sure there are plenty of people that are bothered by things, and want to vent or rant about their situations.
I am not sure if this has been done before, nor do I know how far this post will go.
But I would like to start off by venting about my situation today.

It may be small to some, but it really ticks me off. In the recent fad or the "in" thing to do. There are numerous females that carry a bag by a franchise store, such as Victoria Secrets or Sephora. I do not mind the Sephora, but I cringe at the site of a extra large lady carrying a Victoria bag. In a way, to me it is sort of hey guess my underwear size of 12 and beyond or even guess how big are my saggies.

Sincerely,

Utterly Disgusted

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know plenty of beautiful size 12 women and wouldn't have any problem taking them to bed :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Some dumb f**king college student (LSU) ran over my mailbox and broke the pole from the base.

:FUfinger:

God - I was P-f'ing-O'ed when I got home from the gym tonight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been in a rut where I take one-step forward, but it is followed by two-steps back. Everytime I make a good amount of progress, something happens to where I am set back another paycheck or two. Having my last fight check of $500 has not helped either. I have had had $25 since Thursday that I have to make last until next Monday. Plus, my ex-GF is still trying to f*ck with my head, when she knows that I am not completely over her.

That's all for now...

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Size 12 on a 5'10" woman can look great :) Hmm, as far as rants go...

People who knowingly pass forward rumors as fact when they know that they haven't the slightest idea on what they are talking about nor do they seem to care that they can damage that person's personal life, family, career in doing so.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
How when the paychecks come rolling in great, bills are paid for way in advance then I am told there is no more work and this is my last week. Dont mind that so much as to where my friend is being a ****ing lazy ass and wont start building a ****ing house yet. So I have to yet Hunt for another dam **** job until he starts up again which could be 1 week to a few months.

I screwed myself over by putting myself in debt so I still live with my parents and its eating me alive. I absolutly hate it here. Im trying to move out but unless my friend gets his ass going soon its gonna be a 50/50 because I will only last 4-6 months until the dough would run out.

I am fat

Some people I just want to slap.

I want to get away from everyone and just go to some place and start new, but it wont happen because I will still have bills etc. I got plenty of ****.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Some dumb f**king college student (LSU) ran over my mailbox and broke the pole from the base.

:FUfinger:

God - I was P-f'ing-O'ed when I got home from the gym tonight.
that would suck. does the government pay to replace that?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't damn well stand how long and hard it is to loose just another x pounds.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Iv also come to conclusion that I cant kill myself, but drugs and alcohol can

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I really want to have some sex.
:thumbsup: .............................wait with a girl right?...........................haha Jus playin kid!

cardiffgiant

Awards
I have a new mental midget supervisor annoying me at the BS job I'm at now with no benefits and sh1t pay. Oh I worked here for months and had no contact basically with bosses til now.This should be the simplest job going but this idiot manages to complicate things cause she has no life I think. The other people that work here are mostly douches too. 2 outta 5 seem cool. I think it's AZ mostly but maybe I'm prejudiced already.Well the good news is that I can look for jobs on the comp while at work, that's if I get off of these boards(I'm hooked lol)

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Recently females doing ab exercises incorrectly has really been bothering me. Too many times I see the whole head bobbing thing which is really not doing a damn thing for them....lol but they think it is.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Recently females doing ab exercises incorrectly has really been bothering me. Too many times I see the whole head bobbing thing which is really not doing a damn thing for them....lol but they think it is.
I see that alot. I just want to tell them to go home. DOING ABS AINT GOING TO GET U SLIM FAT *****!:FUfinger: :thumbsup:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
every freakin peer reviewed journal article that i need for my paper costs money :rant:

besides who the heck wants to pay 55 bucks for a 7 pg. study about dysphagia and oral health??

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This will stir the pot once again, but the whole welfare thing pisses me off. There is no other country that offers more opportunities to become successful like America. I have been to several 3rd world counties and once you have been there 'being poor' takes on a new meaning.

The shmuck at the corner of the street has no idea of what 'poor' really means. Without some type of education you can still earn money if you are willing to work. (Hence why Mexicans are running the border into America.)

Even a crackhead like Britney Spears is sittin' well. and probably in rehab too.

The whole idea of being lazy and not working hard has never sat very well with me.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
i wish someone, anyone i know really did :) that'd be nice. google scholar is my best friend right now . only 8 more long months until i can have real friends... :(

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things that annoy me:

1. People that say, "I know, right?" to show that they agree with a statement I made, or someone else around me made. If you KNOW, then why are you seeking some sort of reasurance on if you are in fact correct?

2. Skiddish girls. Not every guy is going to try to rape you despite what your Dad told you before you left for college.

3. Screamo music.

4. How underwear loosens up after you have been wearing it for a few hours.

5. TA's on a powertrip.

I could go on forever...

Boulderer

Boulderer

Awards
Sounds like their "training" to me....:thumbsup:

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
This will stir the pot once again, but the whole welfare thing pisses me off. There is no other country that offers more opportunities to become successful like America. I have been to several 3rd world counties and once you have been there 'being poor' takes on a new meaning.
i couldn't agree more. you should halve my mother teresa pill with me. haha

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Things that annoy me:

1. People that say, "I know, right?" to show that they agree with a statement I made, or someone else around me made. If you KNOW, then why are you seeking some sort of reasurance on if you are in fact correct?

2. Skiddish girls. Not every guy is going to try to rape you despite what your Dad told you before you left for college.

3. Screamo music.

4. How underwear loosens up after you have been wearing it for a few hours.

5. TA's on a powertrip.

I could go on forever...

1. Absolutely, if you agree nod your head the statement 'I know right' reminds me of Laguna Beach or some type of MTV show.

2. The worst part about this is sometimes fattys get scared to walk at night, when realistically no guy really wants to hit it anyway.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
i couldn't agree more. you should halve my mother teresa pill with me. haha
mos def. I have to take all my pills with water though. Last time I tried taking a powdered capsule without water it got stuck to my throat then eventually dissolved. I was coughing powder everywhere.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think that's what he was referring to.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - here is my addition: I really don't get how someone who you trust (mistakenly - as it turns out) can look you in the eyes and tell you a lie, which you innocently accept because you believe they have character; only later find out about the whole thing was a huge and premeditated lie. That someone "close" to you can even do this just flat out sucks.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Beau-

I don't believe everyone is essentially 'good' inside. I truely believe there are people with predisposed evil in them.

Hang in there. You're gonna be ok.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm all caught up in the cash game tryin to chase that paper, or however you say it.

Crakerz is broke these days. Not really, but I could use more dollar signs. Or a dollar sign on a chain around my neck. I should have named my chocolate lab "Dollar Sign".

And the girl at the gym that I keep catching eyeing me is pissing me off. I'm involved, she's involved......where the **** were you 2 years ago? When she isn't with her snififigant other she'll turn her head and watch me as she walks past, no matter where our respective placement in the gym is.

I walked past her today and she was blatantly staring at my boobs. UH HELLO? MY EYES ARE UP HERE!:lol:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Beau-

I don't believe everyone is essentially 'good' inside. I truely believe there are people with predisposed evil in them.

Thanks. I used to think people were basically driven to overcome their own selfishness, and serve others. I now know some portion (maybe many or most) just look after themselves, regardless of the impact on others.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm all caught up in the cash game tryin to chase that paper, or however you say it.

Crakerz is broke these days. Not really, but I could use more dollar signs. Or a dollar sign on a chain around my neck. I should have named my chocolate lab "Dollar Sign".

And the girl at the gym that I keep catching eyeing me is pissing me off. I'm involved, she's involved......where the **** were you 2 years ago? When she isn't with her snififigant other she'll turn her head and watch me as she walks past, no matter where our respective placement in the gym is.

I walked past her today and she was blatantly staring at my boobs. UH HELLO? MY EYES ARE UP HERE!:lol:

What the hell ? This post went from some type of ethnic comment to talking in 3rd person.

cardiffgiant

Awards

The shmuck at the corner of the street has no idea of what 'poor' really means. Without some type of education you can still earn money if you are willing to work. (Hence why Mexicans are running the border into America.)

Even a crackhead like Britney Spears is sittin' well. and probably in rehab too.

The whole idea of being lazy and not working hard has never sat very well with me.
You are fortunate and naive. What kind of money?There are people with degrees who are just making it.Do you own a house?Pay rent,etc.?or do you just spend money on your rims?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Injuries Piss Me The Fcuk Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You are fortunate and naive. What kind of money?There are people with degrees who are just making it.Do you own a house?Pay rent,etc.?or do you just spend money on your rims?

I recently bought a house and I did not buy rims for my car. I like to keep things subtle to a degree as I do not feel the need to blatently show off money, that usually stems from some type of insecurity. Plus I hate rims, esp chrome ones, they look so tacky and are a pain in the ass to maintain.

I've always found humor when ppl buy their new mercedes with rims, and they live in a shack and have debt racked up. Lol, can you say insecure ?

I also don't like talking about money whether it be what I earn or what other people earn, there is no need to and it really does not solve anything.

I'm not naive either. If you work hard and apply yourself in everything you do, the rest just falls into place. Success does not occur by accident.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beau-

I totally agree with this. People are NOT naturally good; you don't have to teach your child how to lie, you have to teach him not to lie.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Ok My Turn... So Last Night Im At The Gym Doing My Chest Routine... Im On The Decline Bench Using Dumbells(70) i Know Kinda Light But It Was For Repps... And When Im Done I Set The Weights Down Kinda Hard... I Didnt Think Anything Of It... So I Continue My Work Out... 20 Min Later The Fat 200lbs Gorilla Of A Women(ironic I Know) At The Front Desk Comes Screaming At Me For Throwing Weights... Claiming That If I Do It Again Im Out Of The Gym For Good... I Told Her I Set Them Down There Was No Throwing Involved They Were 70 Lbs Thats Why It Was Loud...she Said Well If I Cant Put Them Down Gentally I Shouldnt Be Lifting That Heavy.... I Lost It...who The F*ck Is She To Tell Me What Is Too Heavy?.. And Its A F*cking Gym Not A Library... I Told Her She Needs To Get Off My Back That I Pay My Bill Like Everyone Else And If I Want To Work Out More Enthusiasticaly Then Her Fat A*s Likes Then Too Bad... I Had A Great Work Out Up Untill That Point... Who Does That???... Are People At Any Of Your Gyms That Anal???

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really starting to despise "uncommon" common names in products.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok My Turn... So Last Night Im At The Gym Doing My Chest Routine... Im On The Decline Bench Using Dumbells(70) i Know Kinda Light But It Was For Repps... And When Im Done I Set The Weights Down Kinda Hard... I Didnt Think Anything Of It... So I Continue My Work Out... 20 Min Later The Fat 200lbs Gorilla Of A Women(ironic I Know) At The Front Desk Comes Screaming At Me For Throwing Weights... Claiming That If I Do It Again Im Out Of The Gym For Good... I Told Her I Set Them Down There Was No Throwing Involved They Were 70 Lbs Thats Why It Was Loud...she Said Well If I Cant Put Them Down Gentally I Shouldnt Be Lifting That Heavy.... I Lost It...who The F*ck Is She To Tell Me What Is Too Heavy?.. And Its A F*cking Gym Not A Library... I Told Her She Needs To Get Off My Back That I Pay My Bill Like Everyone Else And If I Want To Work Out More Enthusiasticaly Then Her Fat A*s Likes Then Too Bad... I Had A Great Work Out Up Untill That Point... Who Does That???... Are People At Any Of Your Gyms That Anal???
Gyms like that are not serious gyms where serious people workout. They are more of a counseling service where people go there to convene and socialize, then go about their days for the rest of their lives not knowing why they are still fat.

cardiffgiant

Awards
Believe what you want Reaper but there are people who work real hard even harder than others and still get the short end of the stick.Some are broght up in horrible conditions and have enough strikes against them to need help in order to "make it". That is in no way an excuse to be lazy or not do anything it's just that some are more fortunate and don't always know that others do the best they can and still are stuck.Nothing is easy for anybody and for some it all piles up early on and is hard to overcome just by working hard.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Gyms like that are not serious gyms where serious people workout. They are more of a counseling service where people go there to convene and socialize, then go about their days for the rest of their lives not knowing why they are still fat.
True..get in a 24/7 club and go after hours..have the run of the place to yaself..

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This post would be a freaking novel if I went on a rant so I'll keep it short :)

1. The fvcking ref who called a phantom PI on my safety with 3 seconds to go on a 4th and 7 ! The ball had been clearly tipped by the linebacker which means the safety can snap the receiver in half.

2. People who expect thinks to be given to them without having to earn them. I guess we can't ask people to do their job without them complaining.

3. Every POS that criticizes me unfairly and say they would have done a better job. I'm thinking " B!tch, get your own squad and do it if you're that fvckin good ".

4. Jim Hostler, the 49ers OC. Call a fvckin pass that goes beyond 5 yards every now and then.

5. Raider fans, the most annoying people you will ever meet.

6. My ex who always b!tched about me taking supplements and roids. What the hell's wrong with her LOL ?

7. All the kids who can't be on the team because they can't get a 2.0 GPA in remedial or regular courses.

8. Teenagers having kids, which is essentially kids having kids. Reproducing would be a lot more complicated then just having sex if I were the ruler of everything.

9. Everyone who says I need to shave my beard. That's like me saying to this guy "Hey bro, you need to hit the gym because that 5-10 280lb. frame and 30% BF look bad on you LOL.

10. All the soccer moms who signed a petition to get me fired because their kids got F's in my class. Was I supposed to give them A's for doing absolutely nothing other than ask me if they could go to the bathroom ? They just reinforced they're kids' apathy and lack of work ethic.

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
Believe what you want Reaper but there are people who work real hard even harder than others and still get the short end of the stick.Some are broght up in horrible conditions and have enough strikes against them to need help in order to "make it". That is in no way an excuse to be lazy or not do anything it's just that some are more fortunate and don't always know that others do the best they can and still are stuck.Nothing is easy for anybody and for some it all piles up early on and is hard to overcome just by working hard.

i disagree. america is a wonderful country full of opportunities. americans can literally choose how they want their life to be if they work at it. no excuses.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: .............................wait with a girl right?...........................haha Jus playin kid!
He's old enough to be one of the many men that use to stop by to "visit" with your mom....jk....kid :head: :icon_lol:

Something that get's to me are people that consistently f'n plod along in the fast lane while the slow lane is empty....douches!

Much Love,

Neoborn