While the boss is away............Thread

Page 1 of 335 123 ... Last
  1. While the boss is away............Thread


    Okay guys. I got over zealous and got our old thread locked.

    So, I apologize to all the people I have affected, and an official apology to the MODS.



    Anywho, I offer this thread to you guys. Post away!


  2. GBC is easier than GVT, thewilman is a wuss
    •   
       


  3. Glad to see its back.

  4. Ah, so you switched to GBC now?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Glad to see its back.
    It was nice run, but some people do not know how to act...What can I say. Something about a woman's ass
    •   
       


  6. >>>>>Thread.............................. ........Replies
    When the boss is away.......(CONTEST) - 18,461

    xjsynx 4,230
    thewilman 2,494
    SatireWolf 1,868
    Manu20 1,612
    EasyEJL 1,456
    bitterplacebo 1,182
    lamuscleman 941
    TheMyth 627
    Lanbane 627
    Zombie 592
    joecski 502
    whatastud08 488
    WheyGood 231
    jasonschaffin 214
    jdev 172
    smeton_yea 149
    kjkriston 126
    ncangey0513 88
    buffhunk29 86
    dlew308 85
    john123131 68
    OCCFan023 53
    Outside Backer 44
    bLacKjAck. 43
    B5150 42
    DaveGabe24 41
    Rodja 36
    fatty 34
    Thrall 28
    rpen22 26
    propho 20
    rms80 18
    whitedevil74 16
    supersoldier 16
    timdull2 14
    Chamorro 11
    strategicmove 11
    theshrink 10
    redhawk76 10
    Wildor 9
    Sapper564 7
    FitnFirm 7
    One and Only 7
    TheNinja 7
    ahs4n 6
    somewhatgifted 6
    metroba 6
    peece 5
    CustomNW 5
    Fabulous One 5
    poopypants 5
    powerhouse21 5
    Cellardude 5
    macedaddy 4
    p5sky 4
    Ronnie 4
    Aussie 4
    ZoRomo77 3
    liftitbig85 3
    bolt10 3
    bfrye2 2
    Judo 2
    xtraflossy 2
    frizzlerock 2
    McBurly 1
    Big BAMA 1
    riseboi 1
    msucurt 1
    edvanp 1
    djbombsquad 1
    ReaperX 1
    pistonpump 1
    brass monkey 1
    macoan 1
    heebs10 1
    Red Dog 1
    methodice 1
    tattoopierced1 1
    yeahright 1
    asianbabe 1
    johnyq 1
    DefTek 1
    Jclaine 1
    Chad 1
    DieselPump 1
    thebigt 1
    hack 1
    BuckeyeMuscle 1
    drewh10987 1
    mmowry 1
    Nabisco 1
    neoborn 1
    D_town 1
    Rivet 1
    CHAPS 1
    jjohn 1
    Steveoph 1

  7. Yeah, gbc for the cut phase of the pal transformation. decided to go with M W F with cardio + maybe some additional stuff (some ab work maybe) on tues/thurs/sat, and take sunday as rest. not sure what i'll switch to after that, as I got picked to do the x-factor/mass-fx with a substitution of superdrol-ng in place of the mass-fx.

  8. Maybe we can get a sponsor to come by and offer some prizes???

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, gbc for the cut phase of the pal transformation. decided to go with M W F with cardio + maybe some additional stuff (some ab work maybe) on tues/thurs/sat, and take sunday as rest. not sure what i'll switch to after that, as I got picked to do the x-factor/mass-fx with a substitution of superdrol-ng in place of the mass-fx.
    You lucky bastard. Congrats.

  10. well, we'll ahve to see if PA was right and I get gyno from the DHEA before you call me lucky

  11. Ahhh...I like the new digs...it has that new thread smell!



    I was soooo lonely for the past 4 hours!


  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    GBC is easier than GVT, thewilman is a wuss
    You betcha! I switched off GBC...too much for me! LOL

    You know how it is when you are at an advanced age!


  13. You gotta love the new thread smell.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    You betcha! I switched off GBC...too much for me! LOL

    You know how it is when you are at an advanced age!

    No more GBC huh?

    What are you hitting now?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, we'll ahve to see if PA was right and I get gyno from the DHEA before you call me lucky
    Make sure you take ATD (50mg before bed) if you are going to mega dose DHEA.

  16. well and you were doing a different one right? mine is this

    Day One

    A1 - Step Ups 4 x 12 (20X) 60 sec
    A2 - Chin Ups 4 x 10 (311) 60 sec

    B1 - Lunges (dynamic) 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec
    B2 - Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 x 10-12 (411) 45 sec

    C1 - Seated Leg Curl 3 x 10 (401) 45 sec
    C2 - Barbell Shoulder Press 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec

    D1 - Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curl 2 x 10-12 (411) 30 sec
    D2 - Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 2 x 10-12 (422) 30 sec

    Day Two

    A1 - Deadlift 4 x 10-12 (311) 60 sec
    A2 - Swiss Ball Push Ups 4 x 12-15 (222) 45 sec

    B1 - Leg Press 3 x 12-15 (411) 60 sec
    B2 - Seated Cable Row w/rope to Neck 3 x 10-12 (321) 45 sec

    C1 - Single Standing Leg Curl 3 x 10 (411) 45 sec
    C2 - Lateral Raise 3 x 12 -15 (221) 45 sec

    D1 - Barbell Curl 2 x 10 - 12 (311) 45 sec
    D2 - EZ Bar French Press (seated) 2 x 10- 12 (311) 30 sec

    Day Three

    A1 - Squat 4 x 12-15 (401) 60 sec
    A2 - Bench Press 4 x 10-12 (411) 60 sec

    B1 - Lunge (static) 3 x 15 (311) 60 sec
    B2 - Barbell Rows 3 x 12 (311) 60 sec

    C1 - Good Mornings 3 x 10 (312) 60 sec
    C2 - Standing Alt. Dumbbell Press 3 x 12 (201) 45 sec

    D1 - Reverse Barbell Curls 2 x 12 -15 (212) 30 sec
    D2 - Triceps Pushdowns (underhanded) 2 x 12 -15 (312) 30 sec

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    You gotta love the new thread smell.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    Make sure you take ATD (50mg before bed) if you are going to mega dose DHEA.
    well, SDNG has 7.5mg of ATD per 170mg of DHEA

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    No more GBC huh?

    What are you hitting now?
    OK...don't laugh...it's from Nutrex...the makers of Lipo-6 :bb2:

    Many moons ago, I took 1-TU and I used their workout. It's pretty similar to what I was doing.

    The S.A.I.S. Mass-Building Routine

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, SDNG has 7.5mg of ATD per 170mg of DHEA
    OK...I forgot you were hitting the SDng just like you son :-)

    I'm taking 50mg ATD w/ 300mg of DHEA. My ratio is considerably higher. My understanding is that anything higher than 75mg will kill libido.

  21. hmm that doesn't look too bad

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well and you were doing a different one right? mine is this

    Day One

    A1 - Step Ups 4 x 12 (20X) 60 sec
    A2 - Chin Ups 4 x 10 (311) 60 sec

    B1 - Lunges (dynamic) 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec
    B2 - Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3 x 10-12 (411) 45 sec

    C1 - Seated Leg Curl 3 x 10 (401) 45 sec
    C2 - Barbell Shoulder Press 3 x 12 (311) 45 sec

    D1 - Seated Dumbbell Hammer Curl 2 x 10-12 (411) 30 sec
    D2 - Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extensions 2 x 10-12 (422) 30 sec

    Day Two

    A1 - Deadlift 4 x 10-12 (311) 60 sec
    A2 - Swiss Ball Push Ups 4 x 12-15 (222) 45 sec

    B1 - Leg Press 3 x 12-15 (411) 60 sec
    B2 - Seated Cable Row w/rope to Neck 3 x 10-12 (321) 45 sec

    C1 - Single Standing Leg Curl 3 x 10 (411) 45 sec
    C2 - Lateral Raise 3 x 12 -15 (221) 45 sec

    D1 - Barbell Curl 2 x 10 - 12 (311) 45 sec
    D2 - EZ Bar French Press (seated) 2 x 10- 12 (311) 30 sec

    Day Three

    A1 - Squat 4 x 12-15 (401) 60 sec
    A2 - Bench Press 4 x 10-12 (411) 60 sec

    B1 - Lunge (static) 3 x 15 (311) 60 sec
    B2 - Barbell Rows 3 x 12 (311) 60 sec

    C1 - Good Mornings 3 x 10 (312) 60 sec
    C2 - Standing Alt. Dumbbell Press 3 x 12 (201) 45 sec

    D1 - Reverse Barbell Curls 2 x 12 -15 (212) 30 sec
    D2 - Triceps Pushdowns (underhanded) 2 x 12 -15 (312) 30 sec
    Yeah he was doing a different version.

  23. Come on in Dave!

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
    EasyEJL+, thewilman+, Palo Alto Labs, whatastud08+

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    OK...I forgot you were hitting the SDng just like you son :-)

    I'm taking 50mg ATD w/ 300mg of DHEA. My ratio is considerably higher. My understanding is that anything higher than 75mg will kill libido.
    I guess i'll end up at 22.5mg of ATD with 510 of dhea @ 3/day.

  25. yeah, pull up a chair in the revised image free clubhouse

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    OK...don't laugh...it's from Nutrex...the makers of Lipo-6 :bb2:

    Many moons ago, I took 1-TU and I used their workout. It's pretty similar to what I was doing.

    The S.A.I.S. Mass-Building Routine
    Doesn't look all that bad. It follows the HS-100 almost.

    I might argue though about only 3 sets @ 6 reps though. I would opt for 4-5 sest.

  27. Stud is being quite too.

    He must be staring at teh pictures....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Yeah he was doing a different version.
    Yeah, I was using a wussy version and it was still killing me! LOL

    http://bodybuilding.com/fun/ryanm18.htm

    Day 1: Chest & Back

    Flat DB Presses superset with Barbell Rows
    3 Sets each / 8 - 12 reps per set / 60 seconds rest

    Dips superset with Narrow Grip Chins
    3 Sets each / 10 reps per set / 60 seconds rest

    Hammer Incline Press superset with Deadlifts
    3 Sets each / 8 - 12 reps per set / 60 seconds rest

    Day 3: Legs & Calves

    Leg Extensions superset with Lying Leg Curl
    3 Sets each / 10 reps per set / 60 seconds rest

    Squats superset with Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    3 Sets each / 12 - 15 reps per set / 90 seconds rest

    Hack Squat superset with Standing Calf Raise
    3 Sets each / 8 - 12 reps per set / 60 seconds rest

    Day 4: Delts, Triceps and Biceps

    Barbell Shoulder Press superset with Barbell Curls
    3 Sets each / 10 reps per set / 30 seconds rest

    Rear Delt Machine superset with Tricep Pushdowns
    3 Sets each / 8 - 12 reps per set / 30 seconds rest

    DB Lateral Raise superset with Hammer Curls
    3 Sets each / 8 - 12 reps per set / 30 seconds rest

    Seated Tricep DB Extension superset with DB Shrugs
    3 Sets each / 8 - 12 reps per set / 30 seconds rest

  29. Looks like some Pre-exhaustion GBC

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    OK...I forgot you were hitting the SDng just like you son :-)

    I'm taking 50mg ATD w/ 300mg of DHEA. My ratio is considerably higher. My understanding is that anything higher than 75mg will kill libido.
    So, how is that stack going?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AppNuts CONVERGE! When the Boss is away.... isht gets REAL!
    By Vitruvian in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 878
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 03:53 PM
  2. While the Boss is Away.....Part Deux!
    By Nabisco in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2171
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:40 PM
  3. When the boss is away.......(CONTEST)
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18462
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 09:19 AM
  4. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-12-2007, 04:02 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Log in
Log in