30%...I kinda freaked when the meter went all the way to 100% :toofunny:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? :think: Really? :blink:

JK :hammer:

...I forgot about a fight I had a while back! LOL...I should be 28% at best! :D

I have some metrosexual tendencies involving body hair!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Seriously? :think: Really? :blink:

JK :hammer:

...I forgot about a fight I had a while back! LOL...I should be 28% at best! :D

I have some metrosexual tendencies involving body hair!
hahaha i shave all my body hair from the neck down ;)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
26% and it told me to loosen up straight man?:fool2:

If being more gay is politically correct that is yet another reason for me to question the direction society is going these days.

I bet it wouldnt make me any friends if i told the gays to tighten up and get more straight. :toofunny:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
26% and it told me to loosen up straight man?:fool2:

If being more gay is politically correct that is yet another reason for me to question the direction society is going these days.

I bet it wouldnt make me any friends if i told the gays to tighten up and get more straight. :toofunny:
26% You should have gotten a negative!!!

Sup MM? :wave:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Wil.You know....Jesus gives me peace though life gives me a beating! :D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if you guys want a higher score...I would imagine saying that you are a man and have sex with other men will give you a 100% :D

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
Hey, if you guys want a higher score...I would imagine saying that you are a man and have sex with other men will give you a 100% :D
Or have sudden thoughts about lubing a banana while seacrest is on tv. :lol:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i freaked out when it went all the way to 100%. anywho....

GR is 16% Gay

You're a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy. Just way too straight for these modern times mate!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established

GR is 16% Gay

You're a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy. Just way too straight for these modern times mate!
i call BS on this one :toofunny:

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
26%! loosen up?!?!?! fvck that sh*t! :think: society is fvcked! :smite:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
33%... I use lube in bed and my best friend is sexy.. (it's a she) LOL!! and she's who I use the lube on.. so I need to loosen up I guess.. that sounds kinda gay.. LOL!!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
33%... I use lube in bed and my best friend is sexy.. (it's nycste) LOL!! and thats who I use the lube on.. so I need to loosen up I guess.. that sounds kinda gay.. LOL!!
fixed it for ya! :hammer:

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
haha looks i take the cake in the gay dept. Guess liking to look good is detrimental to my man card

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
46% ?????

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established

GR is 16% Gay

LOL the same **** here, it went to 100% and I was like WTF?

But it's 23% :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
33% :ntome:

"it's not gay if it pays the rent!"

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Bigg Dogg Is 16%... I Think Its Becuase I Wash With Clenser....(that Test Can Be Rough)...haha

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
33% But it didnt ask about, back hair, forced oral, or what kind of booze you drink?

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
LOL i came out at 16 percent gay... Says im way to straight for these modern times

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
33% But it didnt ask about, back hair, forced oral, or what kind of booze you drink?
I remember at one of my friend's bachelor parties his brother and few friends tagged along, all of them gay. None of them gaydared me as a potential lay. It was kind of insulting actually. They all went after my friends Steve and Jim. We ended up at some club full of asians, and I mean actual asians, not asians born and raised in America. They were all taking pictures of E dealers and dancers. It was a weird party.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha yeah no straight guy wants to be accosted but if a gay man who you got along with complimented you, youd still more likely appreciate it.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
now if it had asked any questions about a trip to mexico, a bottle of tequila, eating the worm, and a transvestite hooker midget named (strangely enough) Bobo, the gay o-meter might have come out a little higher.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Shaving your body hair instantly makes you 50 percent gay..tanning in a salon add another 10 percent...wearing a thong standing on stage with other men flexing for other men...add another 10 percent..comparing bodies with other men...add another 10 percent...taking selfies in the mirror..another 10 percent...saying bro at the end of every other sentence...10 percent...