How much time do you spend on Anabolicminds.com

1. How much time do you spend on Anabolicminds.com

on average?

sat-wed 4hours give or take, all at work haha.

2. Way too much...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Never enough

I dont even like to think about it, its that much
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

4. More than what a boss would like if he/she knew.
    I check it almost every day at least once Mon-Fri when at work.

5. Way too much.

6. I'm self employed so I check it in between machine times, sometimes during lunch, and after the gym if I'm not railing the mistress.

7. Generally M-F at w3rk...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    A lot
    your response was the one i really wanted to know? Does Bobo pay you? lol.

9. Too much but I doubt I would have invented something revolutionary if I hadn't been on AM

10. too much, and way too often

11. I think everyone knows who is on here way too dam much (pretty much anyone who responds to this thread)....

I spend a LOT of time in trips thread! Its like cocaine...or bananas....sorry had to represent.

12. I think the question for me is "How much time do you NOT spend on AM?"

and the answer to that is not much, when I am on my computer ( alot ) I am on AM etc.

Much Love,

Neoborn

13. Many, many moons ago - before many of you were on this board (excepting Sunder, IW, and Jay) there was an information block below everyone's post count.
    (Before we had rep points.)

It had total time spent on the board, average time per visit, and posts per visit.
    Maybe one other thing - but it was pretty cool.

I remember Bobo having the most total time spent on the board at like a month.

But - it's been a LONG time since we've had that and we have some SERIOUS post whores on here now (coughEasycough ) so I'm betting some folks with a year or so as a member would probably be near the top of time on the board.

14. i def put my time in AM is the sheezy
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

15. Much less now that Ive quit my office job but still much more than my wife likes.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

16. Way too much. I need help.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    What is the head clown up to these days?

18. I like to check am.com after every time i have sex, so like 5 times a day

edit: rising against's mother can confirm this
    Last edited by jomi822; 10-05-2007 at 01:39 PM.
  19. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    I like to check am.com after every time i have sex, so like 5 times a day
    How often when someone else is in the room with you?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

20. Jeez, I didn't even notice. EasyEJL, we both joined the same month and you have over 5,000 posts. I thought I posted a lot, f-ck, I was dead wrong...hahahaha.

21. More than I show. I come here, but rarely do I say anything. Hence the few posts compared to my join date. lol
  22. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Jeez, I didn't even notice. EasyEJL, we both joined the same month and you have over 5,000 posts. I thought I posted a lot, f-ck, I was dead wrong...hahahaha.
    around 2000 are in 1 thread tho
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. when i have school breaks alot..... when in school less than 5 min. a day if at all

24. It's like crack.

25. Please don't remind me
  26. Post

45 to 60 minutes.
    Then I have to devote time to other boards.
    TheChosen12012 A.P.F California State Champion& 2 Class Record Holder (Deadlifts)

27. What is this Anabolicminds.com you speak of?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

28. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What is this Anabolicminds.com you speak of?
    the new drug of choice among bodybuilders.

29. I'd say a couple of hours each day during the week. Maybe 20-30 minutes on the weekend.

30. If I'm on the internet, I've got AM up on one of the 3 tabs I usually have going in IE. It's actually one of my default web pages for when I open up the browser. And basically if I'm not eating, training or doing hw, I'm online. - Actually, when I'm doing hw I'm usually online.

I've learned so much from this board. It would be dumb for me not to spend so much time on it. I've also lost a lot of monies buying some of these hyped up supplements these companies on here talk up. So it goes.

If it wasn't for this board, I would probably have a lot more money; however, if it wasn't for this board, I'd still be saying things like, "Low reps build muscle and high reps get you cut."

31. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Many, many moons ago - before many of you were on this board (excepting Sunder, IW, and Jay) there was an information block below everyone's post count.
    (Before we had rep points.)

It had total time spent on the board, average time per visit, and posts per visit.
    Maybe one other thing - but it was pretty cool.

But - it's been a LONG time since we've had that and we have some SERIOUS post whores on here now (coughEasycough ) so I'm betting some folks with a year or so as a member would probably be near the top of time on the board.

Old timers ???

pffft this is for the 'old timers' you listed.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

32. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Old timers ???

pffft this is for the 'old timers' you listed.

CROWLER
    LMAO this is the only place where I'm considered an old timer. I used to be hooked on AM. It was crack-heroin-test-tren-meth-ephedrine all rolled into 1 for a while but life gets in the way sometimes so I can't keep up with the new goat sex threads

I remember the days when John Benz and Yellow Jacket used to get in heated debates over freaking glutamine, Bobo used to be glued here, and 1-Test transdermal was the greatest thing ever. Those were the good old days

33. Every night 2-3 hours

Similar Forum Threads

1. How much money do you spend per workout?
    By feather319 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:15 PM
  2. how much money do you spend...
    By Gstyle24 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:18 AM
  3. how much $ do you spend on supps in a month?
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 11:01 AM
  4. How much do you spend on bodybuilding!?
    By JBlaze in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-19-2003, 01:20 PM
  5. how much time do you spend in the gym
    By hamper19 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 02:30 PM