Leather lovers

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So question: Would you guys buy a leather/tobacco scented soap? It would be functional for windburn and chapped skin.

Any interest?? This is a very masculine scent that stays on your skin a long time. Kind of reminds you of a nice motorcycle ride. A very high leather scent:)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So question: Would you guys buy a leather/tobacco scented soap? It would be functional for windburn and chapped skin.

Any interest?? This is a very masculine scent that stays on your skin a long time. Kind of reminds you of a nice motorcycle ride. A very high leather scent:)
the title is rather comical... Might buy it once to see, if I liked it I could see it being a regular purchase

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The dominant scents are actually Leather and Cedarwood, with deep undertones of fresh tobacco. It is meant mainly for winter cold, sun, and wind damaged skin.

The scent is extremely masculine, much like you have been on the open road wearing leather and tooling down a forest road of cedar trees, and lasts on your skin for hours. A close second to Java Lather in scent appeal.

the base soaps are the same as the Java Lather, with the Sesathin and Cissus included...so it will have the same healing properties on stretch marks and scars. There is a new ingredient in it that imparts some special benefits as well.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you have samples already made? can I order a bar of java lather and have you throw this in instead to try?

was going to put in an order today anyhow

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you have samples already made? can I order a bar of java lather and have you throw this in instead to try?

was going to put in an order today anyhow
Just perfected this about 2 hours ago and finished a label. Might be able to have samples to NP early next week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just perfected this about 2 hours ago and finished a label. Might be able to have samples to NP early next week.
I can wait to put in my order till then, nothing is critical, half of it is cycle supplies for november :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you like smelling uber-masculine, I think you will love this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you like smelling uber-masculine, I think you will love this.
Well, its either that or wait for you to have the daisys, unicorn and rainbow scented java lather, which i think may take a while :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No, I wouldn't want to smell like tabacco.

Fresh and clean

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
BTW the I FedEXed the sweaty pair of boxers after I did squats on leg day...Per your request.
I wear tighty whiteys on squat day for full support :D

Hey...stop hijacking this thread! :trout:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usally equate "masculine" scent with "not something I want to smell like" scent. I like being a man, but I don't necessarily like smelling like a lumberjack.

How about a soap that smells like you just got back from the beach?... "The BEACH!!!"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usally equate "masculine" scent with "not something I want to smell like" scent. I like being a man, but I don't necessarily like smelling like a lumberjack.

How about a soap that smells like you just got back from the beach?... "The BEACH!!!"
Working on that one...a combination of ocean, sunshine, and perhaps open firepit on the beach.

As for the leather soap, I think we will just send a bunch to Nutraplanet and run a test like we did with the JL initially.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on that one...a combination of ocean, sunshine, and perhaps open firepit on the beach.

As for the leather soap, I think we will just send a bunch to Nutraplanet and run a test like we did with the JL initially.
:) tell me when, I have a cart ready to order

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

It was more of a Seinfeld joke, but it's actually not a bad idea. I don't know what sunshine smells like, but since I live in FL, it sounds like a good year-round scent.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good scent that i would try but i cant say i would need the windburn cold type of protection it would provide. I could just smell leather reading this whole thread hahaha reminds me to buy a new wallet.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
For me, the smell of leather reminds me of...well, lets just say YMCA.

As far as tobacco is concerned, I LOVE the smell of fresh tobacco, but when someone is smoking within 3 miles of me it makes me sick.
But the flip side is, I don't want anyone to think I actually smoke.
I'd rather let someone see me scratch my nuts in public or pick my nose when I'm driving.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, the smell of leather reminds me of...well, lets just say YMCA.

As far as tobacco is concerned, I LOVE the smell of fresh tobacco, but when someone is smoking within 3 miles of me it makes me sick.
But the flip side is, I don't want anyone to think I actually smoke.
I'd rather let someone see me scratch my nuts in public or pick my nose when I'm driving.
So you are saying you want Booger/Ballsweat scented soap?:blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think I could dig the tobacco/wood smell but if you can perfect something that actually does what those AXE commercials say it does. I'd buy it all, thank you.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that order is important too, you wouldn't want to be picking the boogers after the ball scratch

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm guess we wil have to send sample mini bars to NP to pass out. When we ask people here to smell it no one comes up with leather or tobacco. That is until we mention it. Maybe we will do this to see if it catches on.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the way to find out. A lot of people,including myself have been surprised before from products that were much better than expected...I'd be willing to buy a bar to try it though. Just to give you feedback.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm guess we wil have to send sample mini bars to NP to pass out. When we ask people here to smell it no one comes up with leather or tobacco. That is until we mention it. Maybe we will do this to see if it catches on.
I agree.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll happily buy a bar in place of a regular java lather bar :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll only purchase it if the picture on the soap bar is of an 80 year old man smoking a pipe rather than the picture of a cup of coffee that is on the Java bar.

I'll even settle for a lumberjack chopping trees, if that is more doable.

If it's something like the Fonz in his leather jacket I'm not going to be happy with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll only purchase it if the picture on the soap bar is of an 80 year old man smoking a pipe rather than the picture of a cup of coffee that is on the Java bar.

I'll even settle for a lumberjack chopping trees, if that is more doable.

If it's something like the Fonz in his leather jacket I'm not going to be happy with it.
Skulls? Flaming Bikes? Chains? Barbed Wire? Barney in Drag?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe one of those lying down women in chrome on truck mudflaps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Ballsweat most definitely. Nothing like a good frumunda cheese smell.

Not so much so on the boogery scent.

I do like cedar and sandalwood if its of any help. At least thats what my sugar body scrub, body butter, and bubble bath smells like.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you going to send some bars over there and lemee swap one of these for a java lather in my cart? :) I'm waiting to order ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you going to send some bars over there and lemee swap one of these for a java lather in my cart? :) I'm waiting to order ;)
Yep..they should be shipping out tomorrow to NP with beta packaging.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep..they should be shipping out tomorrow to NP with beta packaging.
Ok lemee know when I can order then. I'm itching to try out some of the things in my cart :)

and no, none of them are crab cream

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I put in my order anyhow, since I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the drive pre-order. hopefully some leather lava makes it there by next wed.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Women, and men I believe, used to use to sweat from gladiators as perfume in Rome. Or so I've heard. I'd definitely be interested in this stuff. I like unusual smells and scents, as long as they're not offensive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so I put in my order anyhow, since I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the drive pre-order. hopefully some leather lava makes it there by next wed.
Definitely be there by Wednesday.

I also heard back from Bruce, at Love-scent. He is willing to supply Chikara to us at wholesale so we can make some Chikara Soap...with that special RPN touch.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely be there by Wednesday.

I also heard back from Bruce, at Love-scent. He is willing to supply Chikara to us at wholesale so we can make some Chikara Soap...with that special RPN touch.
really there are some things we'd rather not know, if this stuff is going to touch our skin.

I put one bar of java lather in my order, are you sending them mini sample bars or full size?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Women, and men I believe, used to use to sweat from gladiators as perfume in Rome. Or so I've heard.
Have you seen the studies performed using sweaty t-shirts from good-looking Alpha males vs normal males?

Women were led into a room full of sweaty t-shirts, and asked to choose the one that had the most sensual appeal to them (made them excited). They consistently chose the t-shirts of the best looking alpha males.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you seen the studies performed using sweaty t-shirts from good-looking Alpha males vs normal males?

Women were led into a room full of sweaty t-shirts, and asked to choose the one that had the most sensual appeal to them (made them excited). They consistently chose the t-shirts of the best looking alpha males.
how bout this? red meat makes you smell bad

http://chemse.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/31/8/747

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good thread.. great ideas.. but I have to admit.. I'm disappointed.. when I heard "leather lovers" I expected some kinky stuff to be goin on... but this works to I spose! :whip: :whip: :whip: :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thread.. great ideas.. but I have to admit.. I'm disappointed.. when I heard "leather lovers" I expected some kinky stuff to be goin on... but this works to I spose! :whip: :whip: :whip: :head:
Kinky Leather Thread? With a name like dsade?

You must be kidding.