Chad's birthday.... any ideas?

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
It's 2:21 in the morning and I'm sitting at work bored off my a$$. I was thinking about Chad's birthday, I made reservations for vegas so we could go to the Mr Olymipa thing but we cancelled that, Chads birthday is really close to our son's birthday who is turing 1 by the way, and I still want Chad to feel important too! Any ideas of what to do or what to get him? I know he will read this, but you guys are his friends and i want to know what you guys think! Also I'm bored!!!!!:yawn:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A baby sitter and a nice evening at home with a good movie, lingerie, alcohol and good food.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and perhaps something electronic if he's in to that stuff...mp3 players, stereos,tv etc etc

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
and perhaps something electronic if he's in to that stuff...mp3 players, stereos,tv etc etc
a nice evening at home sounds really nice, as for the good food part, i would rather make him something nice to eat, but all the things i know how to make that i think are good he doesnt like and im not good at making anything he likes. but as for a babysitter i will for sure have to find one for that night. no electroics right now only because we just spent a crap load of money on our new furniture for our new house. spent more then i wanted to!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There ya go then...The top part can be cheap and with the right mood and setting, can be unforgettable :) incense and candles.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now that I think about it, we probably could PM you with all of our ideas so he doesn't read them :)

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
haha very true but i dont mind if he reads them, that way he can get ideas of what to do for his birthday too! Last year wasn't all that much for him, I was almost 9 months pregnant and the attention went more to me then him. I just want him to always know that his birthday is important too! I just wish I could do more for him!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Mrs. Gimpy!

Awards
  • Established
aw the mr. olympia thing would have been so fun for him :( Im really bad at planning out cool birthday things so i really can't help you out in that area.

although jay has some nice ideas, i like the night alone with candles and stuff, jay how romantic are you! ;) i wish mine was a romantic .... *cough* *cough*

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing better than a romantic evening with your special someone. if done right, all your troubles will disappear and the sex will insane!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how ill your kitchen skills are or what his favorite thing to eat is, but a birfday is a great day for him to eat his favoritest thing in the whole wide world. Whether that be key lime pie, McDonald's french fries, or a porterhouse steak. Just something you know he likes but rarely gets a chance to chow down on.

Chad also strikes me as someone who would enjoy watching you make out with another girl. I don't really recommend it, but I figured someone will eventually say it, so it might as well be me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no chucky cheese is a must.....chad's finally big enough to jump in the ball pit unassisted...and box out little kids that try to hog his video game......plus they have tokens there!! any place with tokens is just pimp!!! ...not to mention a dam mouse thingie!!!!! that sh*t is hott,...not bananas, but hott.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:blink: :wtf:

i go to sleep and wake up to see this?

First off, i don`t like birthdays. they are not a happy joyess day for me. i like other peoples birthdays but not mine. i could care less if the day came and went with not a word spoken about it. PLUS 25 is even a important B-day.
i got $hit faced out of my mind on my 21st but that really didnt turn out so well. i punched two guys on the dance floor, elbowed a bouncer in his ear and got picked up by 4 bouncers and dropped in the parking lot. :lol:

anyways, so what i really want is some new boxers, a nice dinner, some sex and for me not to have to get up with the baby.

OR....... some butt sex:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
:blink: :wtf:

i go to sleep and wake up to see this?

First off, i don`t like birthdays. they are not a happy joyess day for me. i like other peoples birthdays but not mine. i could care less if the day came and went with not a word spoken about it. PLUS 25 is even a important B-day.
i got $hit faced out of my mind on my 21st but that really didnt turn out so well. i punched two guys on the dance floor, elbowed a bouncer in his ear and got picked up by 4 bouncers and dropped in the parking lot. :lol:

anyways, so what i really want is some new boxers, a nice dinner, some sex and for me not to have to get up with the baby.

OR....... some butt sex:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
not to sure about the butt sex yet, still that idea no matter how many times you explain it doest seem appealing.

i dont care if you like birthdays or not, your my husband and i want the best for you all the time. since were not going to vegas i feel like i have to make up for it ten times better now. ill get up with brad but i have to go to work the next day so you still have to get up with him that morning. sorry baby.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
not to sure about the butt sex yet, still that idea no matter how many times you explain it doest seem appealing.
I find it HILARIOUS that conversations like this are posted on AM.
:lol:

Along those lines - get him a dildo. I'm sure he'd love it (since he's into that stuff).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
lack of a gag reflex? Kegels? What more could a man want? Aspire36?

Much Love,

Neoborn

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You guys obviously don't know Chad very well. Tren makes Chad happiest of all. I would just buy Chad some Tren and that will cure everything. 50ml of 100mg/ml Tren Ace OR 50 ml of 200mg/ml Tren E and Chad will love no matter what you do Otter Wife :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Chad brings a new meaning to butt sex.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
gixxer fukcs pigs!!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bring chad to an all male review like we all know he wants.......He'll be used and abused by all those cowboys no doubt:lol: :lol:.....just make sure he's got his daisy dukes on for those rodeo clowns:toofunny: :toofunny: :eek: :stick:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"rodeo clowns" is your phrase of the night huh? :hammer: :stick: obsess much? :trout:
Yes......."rodeo clowns", would you like one too? :lol: :lol:

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
OK, so let me recap what I have missed, I'm making a special dinner for chad who will be wearing daisy dukes and heading off to mini golf after chuckey cheese to a male review where chad will get used and abused to go home and have some butt sex???? Is this correct?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, so let me recap what I have missed, I'm making a special dinner for chad who will be wearing daisy dukes and heading off to mini golf after chuckey cheese to a male review where chad will get used and abused to go home and have some butt sex???? Is this correct?
Just wanted to make sure that you're clear on who's being the 'catcher': Chad.

BTW, is that Molly Sims in your avi?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont want anything for my birthday. so this thread can stop now. thanks

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1E003E8AFD71B321?artistid=746531&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

(6) 20mg adderall tabs, 1/8th of KB, bottle of 100 proof Smirnoff, case of Miller Lite..... (to split between the 2 of you) :thumbsup: :dance: :djparty: :drunk:

6 hour drive, closest one around. Dallas is on a Saturday, but is 9 hours. Houston (The Woodlands) is around 10.5 hours and on a Friday. I can personally vouch for the Woodlands and Phoenix venues, though Phoenix is HOT AS BALLS!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
i dont want anything for my birthday. so this thread can stop now. thanks
You're passing on free Tren Chad ? I guess that leaves more for me :head: