Happy Birthday Scotty2!!!

W

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Man your a great bro and Im glad to know ya!

Happy Bday man!

:D

B

Bone

Awards
Happy Birthday Lunchbox!!!! Have a good one bro.

Peace

Bone

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday lunchbox!!!

ManBeast

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Oh dear lord you're old, sorry man! :shoot: :D

Now...what I have found for you is what I believe to be the finest quality cherry wood coffin complete with a champagne velvet interior....enough luxury for a pig like yourself but not enough to break the bank of the loved one's close to you. Brought to you by Weaver Funeral Homes

:D :D

Have a good one dickwad :)

B

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
well friends, I've prepared a small statement, as I believe my feelings about this day, specifically in matters regarding Scott's birth, can be summed up thusly, in true "Scotty fashion":

I hope, you rotting **** smeared **** wad of a piss stained toilet seat, that your cock sucking birthday is truly as ball bagging terrific as only you, the hole sucking vomit spewing sack fondler, deserve it to be... here's to ya, douche bucket :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go eat a donut then...

Suck'em ;)

Happy B-Day bro...

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
What, the damn pig turns another year older and we are supposed to wish him Happy Fucking Birthday and all that stupid ****? **** NO!

You are a bitter, depressed old **** who is now a year older. That will do nothing but make you MORE bitter and more meloncholy, and we are supposed to be fucking happy about this??

Having law enforcement on this board already ruins the neighborhood. Since we are stuck with it anyway, you would think we could get some happy cheerful fucking pig with a positive outlook, but NOOOOOOOO, we have YOU.

Other boards have HELPFUL pigs, who tell the members ways to not get busted, teach them about their rights, what to do IF arrested..do WE?? Noooooooooooooo..we just have the bitter nasty pig of the internet, yet we should all be here hopping up and down and wishing you a Happy Birthday?? I fucking think NOT.

May your birthday be miserable as hell, may your GF bring over another woman for your gift, and may you be unable to get it up. May your cake taste like ****, and may you lose 40 pounds off your bench press weight this year.

Bastard!! :D :D :D

K

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Damn that was good **** WARDOG!
Happy birthday grumpyass!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ROFLMAO wardog!

ManBeast

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, at least you're older than me.. Ball slapper.. :D

Happy belated, smegma boy.. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When Wardog gets on a roll, look out.,

R

Rhapsody

Awards
Happy Birthday, Scotty !!! :)

May your cake have no carbs !!! :):)

R

RippedUp

Awards
A bit late..

Happy birthday scotty. All the best with whatever you are undergoing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Forum Suggestions and News 6
thebigt General Chat 13
The Solution Supplements 14
MidwestBeast Evomuse 19
kboxer7 General Chat 15