TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sinner

macedaddy

tripdog

let me hear ya say this sh*t is bananas B-A-N-A-N-A-S.....

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why isnt jomi822 up there tripdizzle? my bananas take their own ****s...thats how **** my bananas are

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry jomi salami ...it's a signature war between us...notice their sigs....they are tryin to steal my banananess.......those fukcers....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So when are u guys gonna play 'Hide the banana' ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Chad+sinner+tripdog......seems like love to me.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im way past bananas BlTCH!
i would have bet money that you would say something cocky and non productive...........good job chad.....:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B A N A N A S !!!!!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm voting for sinner 'cuz he's down 4-0 and I'm sure he can do a lot with bananas and farm animals :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i voted for sinner too. bc he wears PANTS!!!!
definately a legit reason.....plus i'm not aware he needs a helmet which is another plus :lol:

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
No1 until someone posts a pic of bananas in there toilet bowl.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No1 until someone posts a pic of bananas in there toilet bowl.
:icon_lol:
:toilet:

i gotta go with mace here.....since you have the most rep, so you better rep me for this one.

check my vote:thumbsup:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
trip's got my vote. id hate to see a big guy like him cry if he doesnt win

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm voting for sinner 'cuz he's down 4-0 and I'm sure he can do a lot with bananas and farm animals :D
:( .....hey i know how to make my way around the hen house....*wink,wink*....plus sinner gets emotionally attached to these animals,which is a sign of weakness.........heh.. heh ..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
My parents have about 20 bananas in the fruit bowl and they taste like absolute crap, so many rain marks and there a dark yellow inside and all gritty.
I think I have a new avatar idea :D

I just needa think about how I am gonna get them out of the bowl :/

btw NSFW or even posting here, but google "**** is bananas" LOL

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron, I could write you a freaking book on things to do with bananas and farm animals.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

if your **** is bananas...does that make you a hollaback girl?

sounds like a cheap prostitute. my vote for tripdog stands

edit: p.s. gwen is 40 years old.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jomi822 again.

nice add...cant believe i didnt think of that..i like when she starts tearin shyt up in the cereal isle....thats hawtt!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
trip dizzle, do you really need such an ego boost? I guess your **** is more bananas because you can't handle the competition that sinner and i give you!

so i'll let you get back to your banana swallowing! :wwtf:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip dizzle, do you really need such an ego boost? I guess your **** is more bananas because you can't handle the competition that sinner and i give you!

so i'll let you get back to your banana swallowing! :wwtf:
dam mr.serious pants.......:think:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
can i get everyones attention to my new signature... the anti-banana organization of am.com

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i get everyones attention to my new signature... the anti-banana organization of am.com
why you hatin dude??:wtf:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
sorry, the banana to pudding ratio is way to low!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
disclaimer- reading my signature may give you small epalectic episodes and possible severe seizures.
poor jomi was pissing in his pants for two hours because or your sig.............

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
poor jomi was pissing in his pants for two hours because or your sig.............
i researched this symptom and this is what i came up with....

If you are a man infected with gonorrhea, you may experience pain while urinating, frequent urination, and swollen testicles. This indicates an infection of the urethra. You may also notice a white, green, or yellow discharge from the tip of your penis. Your penis will probably look tender and redder than usual and you may notice a swelling of the glands in the groin area.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i researched this symptom and this is what i came up with....

If you are a man infected with gonorrhea, you may experience pain while urinating, frequent urination, and swollen testicles. This indicates an infection of the urethra. You may also notice a white, green, or yellow discharge from the tip of your penis. Your penis will probably look tender and redder than usual and you may notice a swelling of the glands in the groin area.
take notes jomi salami

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The Flying Dutchman
This didn't used to be a specific deviant sexual act, it was just a phrase that sounded dirty and would be shouted out during intercourse on occasion simply for the novelty factor. However, its popularity increased and it has now developed into a specific act, namely that of, just as you are about to blow a load, in any sort of sexual situation (even masturbation for those true pioneers who are constantly on the cutting edge of the sexual revolution) you begin to shout, "Here comes the Flying Dutchman!" This should confuse your sexual partner (or whoever is in hearing range) completely, sometimes causing interesting side effects.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Flying Dutchman
This didn't used to be a specific deviant sexual act, it was just a phrase that sounded dirty and would be shouted out during intercourse on occasion simply for the novelty factor. However, its popularity increased and it has now developed into a specific act, namely that of, just as you are about to blow a load, in any sort of sexual situation (even masturbation for those true pioneers who are constantly on the cutting edge of the sexual revolution) you begin to shout, "Here comes the Flying Dutchman!" This should confuse your sexual partner (or whoever is in hearing range) completely, sometimes causing interesting side effects.
:toofunny: :toofunny: that may be the greatest thing i ever read........