Code language at work

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well, some of us have to say things in a very nice and professional manner at work if we'd like to remain employed but I think what we say and what we mean are 2 different things. Here's somethings I've said at work but I've really meant something else when I said it LOL. Add yours as you see fit.

Write what you say followed by what it really means.

1. Of course I’m concerned - I don’t give a damn about your problems

2. I don’t think you understand - What the fvck’s your problem !

3. I don’t think that will be a problem - I don’t give a sh!t

4. I see that obstacle as an opportunity to improve as a professional – I really fvckin’ hate being asked to do what others aren’t doing.

5. I was not involved in that – It’s not my fvckin’ problem

6. I’m on break – Leave me the hell alone

7. Perhaps you should check with someone else – Ask someone who might give sh!t

8. Can we handle this with memos or do we need to discuss it ? – Do we need another worthless meeting ?

9. You’re not familiar with this problem ? – Are you that incompetent ?

10. I’d love to help you but my day is officially over and I have something to take care of – I am on salary and I don’t have to do that

11. I’m not sure I can implement that – I don’t think that sh!t’s gonna work

12. I’m not feeling good today, I won't come in – I actually have some fun stuff to do on a weekday OR I am hung over.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of my favorites are:

1. "I've been in the waiting room for 6 hours, this is ridiculous, animals wouldn't be treated this way!"-Translation: I'm a stupid fukc that abuses the healthcare system. If i had a brain i would have gone to see my primary doctor with my bullsh*t complaint instead of adding to the overcrowding of the E.R.

2. "I was here before him, why the hell is he going back before me."Translation-I'm an illiterate moron and can't comprehend the meaning of the word TRIAGE that's clearly explained on the form i just filled out..... "I'm sorry you're a dipsh*t ma'am, your right, we should get you right back for your hangnail......this man here that's having a stroke can wait, because your were here first."

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
When I say- "I'll look into that for you"

I mean - "It will never get done"

-----------------------------------------

When I say - "How can I help you"?

I mean - "How can I find a way to do as little as possible, while you think that I am actually trying to help you"?

------------------------------------------------------

When I say -"The company policy is..."

I mean - "The owner said I don't have to do it, so unless you start throwing $100 bills at me I am not doing anything"

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

1. "I've been in the waiting room for 6 hours, this is ridiculous, animals wouldn't be treated this way!"-Translation: I'm a stupid fukc that abuses the healthcare system. If i had a brain i would have gone to see my primary doctor with my bullsh*t complaint instead of adding to the overcrowding of the E.R.

2. "I was here before him, why the hell is he going back before me."Translation-I'm an illiterate moron and can't comprehend the meaning of the word TRIAGE that's clearly explained on the form i just filled out..... "I'm sorry you're a dipsh*t ma'am, your right, we should get you right back for your hangnail......this man here that's having a stroke can wait, because your were here first."

:cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

nice brother from the same mother........

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
When I say -"The company policy is..."

I mean - "The owner said I don't have to do it, so unless you start throwing $100 bills at me I am not doing anything"
LOL it's like the part in the Good Fellas where Ray Liotta's character goes on his "fvck you, pay me" rant.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
dsade Evomuse 0
Supplements 1
Iconic Formulations 3
musclemaker Company Promotions 6