pregnancy scare (serious)

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
So my girlfriends period is a day late. I know it isn't much but I got a little scared. She has been on the pill, but I have never worn a condom with her, but I have never busted in her, but I am nervous somehow it has happened.

She reveals to me today that she went on vacation in midJuly so she kept taking her medication when it should've been her "off" time or something. Basically it made sure she wouldn't have her period during vacation so she says. Which could very likely be ****ing up her period. But this means she hasn't gotten one since June. We haven't had sex since July 28 I think...

Well she took a home test today and it came up not pregnant. So I feel a little worried still until she actually gets her period.

Am I crazy for still not trusting the test??

Cliffs:
Took test came up not pregnant
Period is day late
Never actually busted inside..

help lol

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LMAO @ the cliff notes

A day late isn't bad at all, trust me. Plus the fact that she altered her pill cycle makes it even less worrisome. Not that you shouldn't be on-edge, but girls will sometimes even miss their periods at times. Just test again in another week or so if she still hasn't had her period by then.

I ain't a dr. and def not a chick so maybe some of the females here will chime in. ;)

But good luck either way :cool:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So my girlfriends period is a day late. I know it isn't much but I got a little scared. She has been on the pill, but I have never worn a condom with her, but I have never busted in her, but I am nervous somehow it has happened.

She reveals to me today that she went on vacation in midJuly so she kept taking her medication when it should've been her "off" time or something. Basically it made sure she wouldn't have her period during vacation so she says. Which could very likely be ****ing up her period. But this means she hasn't gotten one since June. We haven't had sex since July 28 I think...

Well she took a home test today and it came up not pregnant. So I feel a little worried still until she actually gets her period.

Am I crazy for still not trusting the test??

Cliffs:
Took test came up not pregnant
Period is day late

help lol
If she continued to take her birth control during her "period week" it will definately throw off her cycle. Some ob/gyn's will recommend this for specific instances such as honeymoon, vacation, ect so a woman won't get her period like she normally would during that week. If she's late because of this i wouldn't worry too much because it's going to throw her cycle out of whack.

Wait a week and take another test if she doesn't get her period.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, my girl was nearly 2 weeks late once, scariest 2 weeks of my life.

A day late is really nothing, i wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Think positively, if she is pregnant you can bust a nut in her all day long...mmmmmmmm :thumbsup:

There's a silver lining to every cloud.

Much Love

Neoborn

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Ok little update...

still no period...

she isn't against abortion..but she is against the vacuum method which is the only option after day 63 from conception according to planned parenthood website.

Well since her last period was in June...it was 8 weeks ago yesterday so today is day 57.... that is worst case scenario if she got pregnant at the earliest possible time. Should we go to a doctor to get a real test first? If so does planned parenthood do these, or do you have to goto a real doctor and do they do it without insurance? If so how much....sorry guys freakin out here lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it was that early, the pregnancy test would show positive. It should from around 2 weeks after pregnancy, so you are still fine, don't worry yet :)

They do sell particular pregnancy tests that are the early early ones, meant to be most sensitive, you may want to try those.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
If it was that early, the pregnancy test would show positive. It should from around 2 weeks after pregnancy, so you are still fine, don't worry yet :)

They do sell particular pregnancy tests that are the early early ones, meant to be most sensitive, you may want to try those.
Thanks, I think I am gonna get a few of the early ones and make her take them tomorrow or Friday. This is a terrible feeling lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
She may also be testing you. Also so you know many things can affect a womens cycle, stress, etc etc.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok little update...

still no period...

she isn't against abortion..but she is against the vacuum method which is the only option after day 63 from conception according to planned parenthood website.

Well since her last period was in June...it was 8 weeks ago yesterday so today is day 57.... that is worst case scenario if she got pregnant at the earliest possible time. Should we go to a doctor to get a real test first? If so does planned parenthood do these, or do you have to goto a real doctor and do they do it without insurance? If so how much....sorry guys freakin out here lol
Hello...McFly?:hammer:

Unless this is a miraculous conception (if she is pregnant) someone has a whole lot a splainin' to do...don't you think?

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Hello...McFly?:hammer:

Unless this is a miraculous conception (if she is pregnant) someone has a whole lot a splainin' to do...don't you think?

That is true...I just want confirmation she isn't pregnant/not mine lol either one would be nice right now

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I was always told that the pre-ejaculatorial juices (lol) are what usually gets a woman pregnant... if so, then it wouldn't matter if you ejaculated or not.

FOr me, if I know the girl well and if the girl isn't on the pill, I wear a jimmy regardless of pullin out or not. If I don't know her well it gotta roll it out, these days you just have to.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could always give her some pgf-2. LOL it works for cattle.

*Jstrong is joking and is not responsible for anybody dumb enough to try it.LOL*

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No that precum stuff does not have sperm in it unless you got done jerking off. When you busta nut that's when you have to worry about it. If your girlfriend is one day late that's not a big deal. Plus if the test says negative then it is probably negative.

The same exact thing happened with me and my girlfriend over a year ago. She was late for about 2 weeks. She turned out not to be pregnant. Yeah I don't wrap the tool either. (you probably didn't want to know that).

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: "With great power comes great responsibility." This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I'm SpiderMan.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No that precum stuff does not have sperm in it unless you got done jerking off.
Go Ask Alice!: Pregnant from pre-cum?

"Yes, a woman can [get pregnant from "precum"], though the chances are low. Sperm could be in pre-cum, but only after a recent ejaculation, after which some sperm may be left hanging around in the urethra. "Recent" means masturbating earlier and then having sex with a woman, or during the same sexual episode of the recent ejaculation. Urinating in between ejaculations flushes the urethra of stray sperm and makes the way clear for the sperm-less pre-ejaculate fluid. If sperm remains after a prior ejaculation, then it's possible that they can enter the vagina and make their way to meet an egg."

This "alice" really knows her semen!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah like I said. precum itself does not contain sperm, but if there was sperm in the tube prior, then it'll carry it along. But it dosen't not contain sperm. sperm contains sperm.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I used the pull out method for wayyyyyy way too long :D

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Good news!!! She has begun bleeding!!!!

:clap2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehehehee it is funny, that when it is late is the only time we can be happy when it starts. Otherwise its the find a bomb shelter to shack up in for a week

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah like I said. precum itself does not contain sperm, but if there was sperm in the tube prior, then it'll carry it along. But it dosen't not contain sperm. sperm contains sperm.
to be honest, i thought you were wrong about this until I googled it.

It was a pleasant surprise lol, as I'm a big supporter of the pull-out

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good news!!! She has begun bleeding!!!!

:clap2:
you're safe until next time then lol.

Everybody gets thier turn to be called "daddy", you got yours out of the way for now.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol better start being careful, or have her get an IUD in so its more fullproof. . Almost makes me want a baby again...nah worked to hard to gain my muscle and lean out:)

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol better start being careful, or have her get an IUD in so its more fullproof. . Almost makes me want a baby again...nah worked to hard to gain my muscle and lean out:)
its not a good time for me, dsade is coming out with too many good products and another child would be too much of a distraction for him:toofunny:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
its not a good time for me, dsade is coming out with too many good products and another child would be too much of a distraction for him:toofunny:
Do you know what kind of bird brings babies?

Stork

Do you know what type of bird never brings babies?

Swallow

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you know what kind of bird brings babies?

Stork

Do you know what type of bird never brings babies?

Swallow
LOL kind of sick, but exactly the laugh I needed today!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well let me know when its a good time for you. Although I'm sure i would be the one doing all the work...Actually I'm working really hard on my body at the gym right now. Its not good for me either...lol Vanity!!!

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Well let me know when its a good time for you. Although I'm sure i would be the one doing all the work...Actually I'm working really hard on my body at the gym right now. Its not good for me either...lol Vanity!!!
haha! well I guess now would be fine if he can push out some good stuff in the next 9 months or so.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haha! well I guess now would be fine if he can push out some good stuff in the next 9 months or so.
A guy sees an attractive girl in a bar, and sends her a drink.
Shortly thereafter, he walks over to introduce himself.
"Excuse me, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" our hormone-enraged hero says. "Is there someplace we can go to get to know one another; how about your place?"
Flattered, and somewhat interested, the young woman says "Well, that would be nice, but I need to let you know - I am on my menstrual cycle".
"No problem" says our hero, "I'll just follow you on my Suzuki".

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
hehehehee it is funny, that when it is late is the only time we can be happy when it starts. Otherwise its the find a bomb shelter to shack up in for a week
LMAO, ain't it the truth. Good post mane ;)

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
I got so many cool things from my ex's by playing that " i havent gotten it yet" game hahahaha.

jk!

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
I got so many cool things from my ex's by playing that " i havent gotten it yet" game hahahaha.

jk!
you are a terrible terrible person.....

edit: ah just saw the jk...lol

:hot:

^ that has nothing to do with anything i just felt like putting that here.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

jk!
You owe us more better pics for that crap.

POST THEM NOW OR ELSE!

You have to write AM rocks on your azz cheeks while wearing a thong.

Otter_Wife

Otter_Wife

Awards
like some other people wrote, messing up her pill cycle will for sure throw her period off too. Stress is one big period delayer! :think: ......... I'm pretty sure she would have some feelings of being pregnant. When I was pregnant I knew before I even missed my period. and we both thought it was impossible to concieve while Chad was on his cycle!

I'm glad she isn't just because clearly you dont want a baby weither its now or with her. Next time just go to planned parenthood and its free to get the test and they can give you results in minutes and even tell you around the due date.
But hopefully there wont be a next time until your ready!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like some other people wrote, messing up her pill cycle will for sure throw her period off too. Stress is one big period delayer! :think: ......... I'm pretty sure she would have some feelings of being pregnant. When I was pregnant I knew before I even missed my period. and we both thought it was impossible to concieve while Chad was on his cycle!

I'm glad she isn't just because clearly you dont want a baby weither its now or with her. Next time just go to planned parenthood and its free to get the test and they can give you results in minutes and even tell you around the due date.
But hopefully there wont be a next time until your ready!
Curiousity wise, what was it a cycle of that he was on when you got pregnant?