Louisianians

jrm

jrm

Awards
I live in Baton Rouge, LA and was wondering if there were any other people from Louisiana on here.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yup - I'm stuck down here in south Louisiana. Because there aren't nearly as many chemical plants and refineries elsewhere (outside of Houston, of course).

I'm obviously NOT an LSU fan.

I live pretty much right next to the river.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Prefer not to say, honestly.

Somewhere in the southern part of the state.

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Baton Rouge here too!! Holla!!!:head:

Originally from Michigan, now married to an LSU grad that won't leave this place....

Calloways gets all my money..

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Born and bred northern Louisiana. Nope, no LSU fan here either.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Born in Shreveport, lived there till like 1990

Bigballa

Awards
I live in Baton Rouge also. Finishing up my degree at LSU. I'm an LSU fan :run:

Bigballa

Awards
Civil Engineering

I'm so ready to be done. I got about 3 semesters left and one more semester of hell :aargh: before its start getting easier. Hopefully after that I can start going to the Rec Center and lifting more.

And I like LSU Football but starting to really not like LSU as a whole. Seems like they add more bs fees every semester and do stupid **** like make the campus walk only and close all the streets around it. Also the one drop per academic year is so stupid.

jrm

jrm

Awards
Civil Engineering

I'm so ready to be done. I got about 3 semesters left and one more semester of hell :aargh: before its start getting easier. Hopefully after that I can start going to the Rec Center and lifting more.

And I like LSU Football but starting to really not like LSU as a whole. Seems like they add more bs fees every semester and do stupid **** like make the campus walk only and close all the streets around it. Also the one drop per academic year is so stupid.
Kunker

jrm

jrm

Awards
How is the Rec since the remodel?

I work out at Anytime, but with this new semester might start going to the Rec in the early AM since I moved my workouts to that time.

Mgoblue, are you on LA4x4?

Bigballa

Awards
How is the Rec since the remodel?

I work out at Anytime, but with this new semester might start going to the Rec in the early AM since I moved my workouts to that time.

Mgoblue, are you on LA4x4?

It's ok since the remodel, although, imo they need to get a few more squat racks and dumbells.

The biggest thing I hate about the rec is it's always packed unless you go ealry a.m. or an hour before they close. Also, I can't stand the jackasses that spend 30 mins on a bench lifting 90 lbs for 30reps 10 times.:mad:

jrm

jrm

Awards
Did they remodel the bathrooms too? Was wanting to know the showering situation there.