show your ride

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I got that low-rider shlt going on. Actually they have 16-way adjustable coilovers.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
ok so heres a real pic of my rides waiting for me back home

im into the honda thing... i get alot of comments about being a bigger guy in a smaller car but my 4 cylinders out run vetes and maintain 30 mpg so im a happy guy

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the toy

ignore the gay look on my face on the attachment - the daily driver

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
easy- thats one hell of a toy! but its also one of those vetes i was talking about haha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm sure your honda wouldnt outrun it, lets just say that :) 2800lb car, 375hp, 4.11:1 gear ratio

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
motive-

That's a pretty tight civic. I don't like bodykits or all those extra things people do to the outward appearance. At best I like a car that is lowered and maybe some clean rims. Everything else with my car I like to keep all performance. After the fast and the furious came out, there are too many idiots with bodykit, custom paintjobs, etc, etc with a stock engine bay.

That kinda reminds me of guys who just workout chest,bis,tris, and abs only.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually i'll even take it back with one caveat, if your civic is stable over 120mph, you could start pulling ahead then as thats around redline for me in 4th. Damn thing turns 4000rpm at 70 ;)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
no rice for me, those big spoilers are crazy stupid.
one of my civics is just jdm with only 200 horses but that red one is my sleeper. its got a k20 with about 310 horses on a mustang dyno. ran a low 11 with street tires.
310 horses on a 1900 lb car.. give me some slicks and we may have a race easy! haha what you run in the quarter?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
yo, my redline is 9200. gotta love k motors!

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
I've got 3

1985 Buick Regal Grand National (summer car)

1996 Ford Explorer (daily driver)

2007 Norco LRT Express (commuter bike)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
yo gdbear, love that grand national! thats an amazing car to have! wish i could find a decent one in my area

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
yo gdbear, love that grand national! thats an amazing car to have! wish i could find a decent one in my area
That car is a sweet ride. Everyone wants to race - especially the rice burners! After my last ticket (90K in a 50K) I've tried to be a little more laid back, but it's freakin' hard! It's mostly original, but because it's not intercooled it's not worth quite as much as the '86s and '87s.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no rice for me, those big spoilers are crazy stupid.
one of my civics is just jdm with only 200 horses but that red one is my sleeper. its got a k20 with about 310 horses on a mustang dyno. ran a low 11 with street tires.
310 horses on a 1900 lb car.. give me some slicks and we may have a race easy! haha what you run in the quarter?
Never ran it in the quarter :) I've got falken azenis for tires too :D Its all just for pulling out of a stoplight fast. 465 watt rms sound system too

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would put a picture but who needs to see an 03 Jetta with a kids seat?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Never ran it in the quarter :) I've got falken azenis for tires too :D Its all just for pulling out of a stoplight fast. 465 watt rms sound system too
im liking the exhaust! i think the ray is the only car suited for the side exhaust

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats why the 465 watt sound system :D those suckas are loud. And I have a scar from when I first put them on and didn't have the heat shields yet :p

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What kind of brand of audio do you use ?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
running 700+ ft/lb torque and 500+hp.

before i built the roof rack

my old toy that is currently building from scratch again.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
kabuki

I really like how that winch is stealth behind the bumper. I'm always used to seeing it out in the open.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
my new hybid jeep...well actually more a combo of corvette and unimog.

clearance with the custom Unimog Axles i imported from Germany and built.

designe Chasis

build chassis

Vette LT1 to TH400 to a Custom 3 speed transfer case

and the last little bit of progress i made before being told i had to complete house remodel before going in shop again.

The whole build thread is on another board.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=570775

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
My three rides

Now you'll be laughin but oh well! It's fully paid and rolls. Supra is coming in next year!

Oh and this echo has 1000Watts of SOUND POWER! LOL

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
kabuki

I really like how that winch is stealth behind the bumper. I'm always used to seeing it out in the open.
thanks! do you like the bumper? i work for said off road products manufature that makes the winches, bumpers, lights ect. Currently run the team that makes the fabricated stuff like bumpers.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
jjohn-

Do you ever take that thing off any sweet jumps ? The red car that is.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the custom bumper for the winch is excellent. My dad goes offroading with a Rubicon (sp?) and his winch is just sitting right in front of the jeep.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
i would hate to pay kabuki's gas bill!!! nice truck though.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Current Car-04 G35 6spd. Just lowered, on some 18x 9.5f 10.5r Advan Tc2's.

My last few car's;)

03 Evo 8, Every bolt on, gt30r kit, 17x9 volk Ce28n, much much more..lol

04 Wrx- Way too much to list. Car was built from the bottom up. Kept sleeper status.

99rs- 02 JDM Wrx Swap + every Sti part imaginable.lol

02 WRX- JDM Sti Spec C(motor, tranny, rear, brembos) + too much other **** to list. There was almost NOTHING stock on that car.

03 R6

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
yeah...nowhere else to put them on a jeep. Rubicon's are nice. do you know what winch he has?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
jjohn... do you mean the new supra thats being released as a lexus model in the next two years?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
nice toys imprez! i would love to rally one of those!:thumbsup:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
love the GNR gdbear.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Kabuki-
Gotta check the winch brand, I'll get back to you.

jjohn-
Just curious.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah jjohn I forgot to ask you. That red echo is 2dr. Does that mean you pay for 'sports coupe insurance' ? I hear red cars are more on insurance too for some reason.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of brand of audio do you use ?
Its all mixed. Pyle quobz for a sub (like a bazooka tube but square), orion separates for fronts, infinity reference 6x9s for rears. Need a new head unit tho, its a ****ty koss cd/mp3 player. Was the most realistic priced mp3 compatible at the time.

The amp is a BOSS rev935 5 channel

Last edited:
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
nice toys imprez! i would love to rally one of those!:thumbsup:
Never took any of them off road as they were all real low, but definetly did some awesome snow rally..lol

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah jjohn I forgot to ask you. That red echo is 2dr. Does that mean you pay for 'sports coupe insurance' ? I hear red cars are more on insurance too for some reason.
Not sure, but probably. It has mods but I haven't declared them. I pay 2000$ a year for that toaster..

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
Yeah baby! Heluva nice car let me tell ya!
its an amazing car! the body lines on that think are sexy!!! :thumbsup: how will you afford it!!! that things expected to be in the 80 market!

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established

I have two 12" kicker subs and a 1,000w Kicker amp. I'm thinking about putting in a 3rd with a custom box, and upgrade the amp to 1,600w with a 5 farad cap.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
its an amazing car! the body lines on that think are sexy!!! :thumbsup: how will you afford it!!! that things expected to be in the 80 market!
I know. Don't worry, I got that covered man. Got 1 year left at school my dad will help me out ;)

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
dang, all these bikes and echoes... who knew bodybuilding was so enviromentaly friendly

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Never took any of them off road as they were all real low, but definetly did some awesome snow rally..lol
didn't figure you had...thats just what i would do if i borrowed them :wink

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Reaper, you should get some low profile mags on that camry!

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
reaper, go balls to the wall and put a 3sgte in their. ive done one before in a 95 camry! makes for one hell of a grocery getter!