is it just me...

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
Or does high amounts of protein make your farts REAKKK!!

I mean, its so badd that im gagging at my OWN.

Im ussually like, cool about it and claim them...and be like :bruce3:
- but ever since i started this protein stuff, it STINKS!

Anyone else have this problem, or am i just full of sh!t :D:dance:

J

Jet

Awards
  • Established
Not just you buddy :thumbsup: I've been trying to bulk recently so I've upped my protein intake to 1.5g per lb of body weight, and I have to constantly escape the rooms that I devestate all day :run:

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
to top it off when i use egg protein... words cant describe

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
man, i can only imagine..

put it gets so bad, my dog leaves the room.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
dude, mine were so bad that they wont let me take my protein shakes to work anymore!

Squeaks4ver

Squeaks4ver

Awards
  • Established
ahh someone is gunna be single for a very long time lol

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
On a nice hot day....Cram your car full of your bestest friends, close and lock the windows, turn on the heater hi and let it Ripppppp! Your buddies will be forever grateful!

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
On a nice hot day....Cram your car full of your bestest friends, close and lock the windows, turn on the heater hi and let it Ripppppp! Your buddies will be forever grateful!
actually to be more secretive of it...do everything he said, but instead of turning on the heater, if you have seat heaters turn that bad boy on....SO DISGUSTING you like gag yourself :toofunny:

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Wear a gas mask while you do it.

And after you have tried that experiment, I believe Aminogen can help relieve your problem, or switching to a WPI.

B

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Gut Health is also pretty good for that. I don't have any though so my girl is back to yelling at me every 5 to 10 minutes. It got so bad that I was playing video games and had to pause the game and leave because the room got so bad.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree that is what Gut Health was designed to do, don't want you to suffocate yourself.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ahh someone is gunna be single for a very long time lol
I surprised her once with a nuclear explosion under the sheets and I got punched for it :D My gas is pretty bad but I usually get it in the evening and I give everyone around me a fair warning LOL

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
I surprised her once with a nuclear explosion under the sheets and I got punched for it :D My gas is pretty bad but I usually get it in the evening and I give everyone around me a fair warning LOL
haha..man this weekend my chick tried to dutch oven me with my own fart- completely unexpected and boy that **** was foul! :toofunny:

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
haha, when my girlfreind spends the night with me, ill fart... and lock her under the covers....then she beats my a$$:duel:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
haha, when my girlfreind spends the night with me, ill fart... and lock her under the covers....then she beats my a$$:duel:
You gotta be creative with it though. You can set that up as a wrestling match between you and your girl and use that as foreplay ;)

ahsbaseball08

ahsbaseball08

Awards
haha, she usually moves to the couch...

so she said if i wanna continue or sex life, i have to give up the farting...

aroundher..